Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to buy altcoins?  (Read 807 times)
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Time suitable for buying altcoyins. For a long time they weren't so cheap

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

This time is very good for buy altcoins because many altcoins price are go down and if you can buy altcoins at this time you can gain huge profits on your investment.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

You can buy Altcoins because it is a very good time to buy Altcoins most of the Altcoins are dump down and this kind's of opportunity never comes again. so you can invest in Altcoins and take the benefit of this opportunity. 
Bujonanila

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

If you are ready to take risks, choose some of the most promising campaigns and invest equal shares. One of them will work and bring in revenue.
artkilops

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

I would wait another 10 days, then there will be more certainty for buying or selling. now the market is quite volatile, it is generally difficult to determine at least some sort of trade.

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

I think now its right time to buy alts, now majority are under of their value. Find stron coins and start to buy them from the dip and hold them till u be happy with profit.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?

You should start buying right now before the prices start getting back to the highest level again. Don't miss this opportunity to buy.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

I think now its right time to buy alts, now majority are under of their value. Find stron coins and start to buy them from the dip and hold them till u be happy with profit.

Yes this would be the right time to buy the altcoins as the coins are undervalued now because of recent dip but I am sure that sooner or little later when things gets stable there will be a pump so it's better to buy and hold it as of now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

Can't see any worst time. I tjink most people loves high price, don't cry if you get in the BTC $50k mark. Classic investment strategy buy low now and sell high later..
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

Bitcoin has reached 10.000$ ! If it continues going up gradually than altcoins will also go up.
I have already bought alts)

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?
I think that it is still dangerous to invest at all in cryptocurrency. Wait a little further since the market is very unstable

I do agree but most of the time crypto market will be volatile and we need to make opportunity out of these market situations like buying at the lowest price and holding onto it until the value is pumped so that we can sell it that time for huge margin of profits.

Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

the time you ask this is the best time to buy altcoins. altcoins in that day is very low at cost. because of the bitcoin. now that bitcoin is increasing. you must buy as soon as possible because this is still the right time to buy altcoins. and be careful not to freak out when the bitcoin get low. you must still hold until you get a profit even it get a month.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

Bitcoin has reached 10.000$ ! If it continues going up gradually than altcoins will also go up.
I have already bought alts)

That sounds like a master plan yes bitcoin's fluctuations affects the entire crypto market whoever there is a dump in the value of bitcoin we see some increase in value of altcoin because people shift their fund from bitcoin to altcoin then it hardly survives for a week and then the value of altcoin drops down as well and increase only when bitcoin gains value.

bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

If you believe in blockchain technology and crypto, its a good time since we already had our correction.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

Yes, yes, yes. Now is great time to buy, because the market is recovering and the prices are relatively low. Don't wait any longer!

gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

I think we need to wait, because they can go down again!
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

The market is starting to grow, so good opportunities are beginning to decline. But you're not too late to get on the ship. In general, choose a few coins and invest in them. Do not invest in excess coins that may not survive.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

Altcoin is good way to investment because Bitcoin is expensive every one cant afford so many alt-coins are cheapest buy now and hold for long term and sell out when find good moment.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

I hope that you managed to buy everything you wanted before the market began to grow. If you something did not have time to spend, now do not rush. You just need to wait and buy at low positions. I think until the end of February the market will be rather unstable. But by the end of the year we will all be much richer than now.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

IMO although the whole market is increasing back again but it's still good time to buy altcoins cause the price of all coin just increased back a little bit and price of all cryptocurrency will keep increasing in next few weeks until they reach to the new highest price so you should spend money to buy some altcoins that you like or believe that they have very good potential asap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: