Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6342 times)
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

Yes, I was hit by a scam and I lost the bitcoin that I had even though it wasn't much but it was very valuable and I got a loss, when I was hit by a scam in one of the trendy cloud mining hyips and is no longer there and with that experience I can know not to invest like that again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

Yea i got scammed when i was invest to investment site when i invest to that investment site i don't have any idea for that and i only i see is the money and the percent i get and i suggest to others is don't trust any investment site in background only check the information of investment site.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I dont even bother replying their messages on telegram anymore, just laugh at them and move on, because i know of you report them they just go ahead and open a new account
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Yes, I was hit by a scam and I lost the bitcoin that I had even though it wasn't much but it was very valuable and I got a loss, when I was hit by a scam in one of the trendy cloud mining hyips and is no longer there and with that experience I can know not to invest like that again.
Lesson to be learned on that we may also have to be more aware well more people are been trap on that situation so we should always be more careful on what we have to do for specially when you are have to transact your money for it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

I have never been fooled by an IO scam investment, but in a bounty campaign, I was lucky and I only became a victim as a bounty hunter, and there was no financial loss, only time and effort was wasted

Rumahkaca

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Crypto world does contain many scammers, who do many ways to achieve their goals. we must be more careful and do not easily believe in providing any information.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Never. And I hope it always will be so. I'm always very careful when I pick ICO projects to invest, coins to trade or a bounty to participate. I don't want to be fooled.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

I was almost scammed on Telegram when someone who pretended to be admi pm me and was providing a way by which I can buy tokens. When I checked the group he had almost the same name with the admi but he didn't have the admi tag. He also stole the admi's profile picture to confuse me. Beware of scammers..they are everywhere.

iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

Yeah I got scammed on this POS called Artemine (the old Minerium).  What a pos.  It was my first days in crypto and I didn't do proper research and got what I deserved.  5k lesson.  It couldn't loose.  It was a sure thing!!
ErmaburR

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I do become a victim of scam before, but most of them are from bounty campaigns, not literally scammed by doing transactions with other people, but I also experienced that before.
To me I think that I never become scammed in trading or even from a bounty, although I still not participated in bounty campaign, but I am doing crypto trading for a long time but I think that it is my good fortune that I still no scammed in trading crypto currencies.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Yes I have almost me scammed once before and I want to use this as an advice to other I came in contact on social media with a guy that was impasonating a CEO of a particular ico he was claiming to offer private sales to me and he send me his wallet and asked I transfer to him but I made a report to the group and he was caught so we have to be careful do not give away you private key
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

I have been scammed once but not on Twitter, I was buying a product on selly and then I paid for the product but in return I never got the product I ordered. So I called the seller and he said to wait for a day till the delivery and then I waited too but there was not any message in my mail regarding that and then the seller also stopped responding to my mails.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ZaYeelim

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

I have been defrauded on a few events. It was some time before I became more acquainted with that there are phony airdrops and where some request gifts. I sent eth to some without getting anything consequently. In spite of the fact that, that was the point at which I was as yet a beginner to digital money. Additionally, you should be cautious with sends the spam your email and be watchful of not tapping on phishing destinations.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:15:32 AM

I haven't scammed yet but i almost scammed when etherdelta is under pishing activities.

Some people almost scam on airdrops and telegram because most coins has no value or exchanger, as well as on bounty too. Sometimes bounty hunters  lend their time doing those rules and regulations of a campaign but at the end, they receive nothing

camuszpride

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

I've been scammed somehow a little bit funds but this makes me more wise. I learn from my mistake and always be careful of what I'm doing. Being scammed is part of a stepping stone for the better future in crypto.
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

My experience with a scam might be my worst experience while joining Crypto. But from that event, I became aware, that the more popular a technology is, the more it will increase the chances of a scam. So I have to be more careful about the program and will not easily believe in new projects that have sprung up. Before entering to join I will investigate the project first.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

I've been scammed several times. It is connected with my private key data leak. But I never scamed people, at the same time I have a negative trust from Dark Star, like I tried to scam newbie , but in reality I just wanted to help him to accelerate transaction using public services and get a fee as a reward.
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

I've been scammed several times. It is connected with my private key data leak. But I never scamed people, at the same time I have a negative trust from Dark Star, like I tried to scam newbie , but in reality I just wanted to help him to accelerate transaction using public services and get a fee as a reward.

same here Wink

But you know what, even if we experienced being scammed, its an eye opener experience. We become aware of any project, and we scrutinized it before we invest or trade. We become very careful and become very suspicious of any anonymous projects or investment offer. It also help me to study trading and find some way to earn online like in campaigns, social media sharing etc.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:21:05 AM

Some time I got ico and bounty campaign scam with many reason, some ico investment I joined scam because run away by ico owner and some ico scam because alwasy delay for lsiting and open their coin on exchange market. but I get many ico was success with higher price after listing on exchange market.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

the scam will indeed continue to exist. even to distinguish between a scam and not to this time makes a difficult thing to predict. the alert is a must thing to do and even analysis is an action that must be controlled to minimize the scam continues to evolve.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: