Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all?  (Read 2075 times)
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
Merited by zhopas (2)

At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.

Maybe they are selfish then. I am dreaming to have a big money that can able to build a house but I am not dreaming to be rich. If I can reach my goals in engaging here in this forum I think it deserves a payback but now I want to hold it and wishing for a bigger value.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

Mostly people wants cryptocurrencies are in a higher price, the reason is, when they change and convert it into real paper money the total value is super higher, and it can contribute a lot of income and profit. If the price of bitcoin will rise up to 100,000 U.S dollar, it will surely that all people who accessed bitcoin will become a millionaire. But I know, it is very impossible that price of bitcoin will rise up to $100,000, only the management of bitcoin can make a decision about price level.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
Perhaps because we dont have contentment when it comes to value of btc, we want to have a higher price to get high profit and probably be a way to become rich. Usually thats the mindset of an investors and I think most of us think that way too. Thats why majority of users dont see it as a currency but an investment opportunity instead. However I think there's nothing wrong whatever our reason is as long as we support this cryptocurrency which is beneficial for everyone.

Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

Everyone wants to get a higher income because of some financial purposes. High income to get rich, rich to buy all your things, to get power, to do whatever you want without the permission and asking for others. When you are rich you have your freedom, it is sad but its true. And also, who else wants to become poor? No one right? We are dreaming for a better life and thats why all of bitcoin users are aiming and demanding for higher price.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

I wasn't happy with the price going up the way it did sll the way back in the summer. The forks felt like a money grab at the expense of the alts. Then the media hype of the rise took it even further bringing in noobs that have lost a lot due to greed and FOMO.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Most of the people holding bitcoins have much earlier turned their mindset about bitcoin to be a digital asset giving very high returns and not a currency or a revolutionary innovation to celebrate.Most of them need bitcoin price to increase more and to earn more profits.They just consider it as gambling and they just want to change their fortune via bitcoin.Even if bitcoin price goes $50k,they would still need it to reach $100k.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

I think everyone will have their respective reasons why they tend to stick with bitcoin assets and determine how far they will hold them. I personally will hold bitcoin to its highest level and I think it is not a selfish thing because actually everyone who joins in bitcoin of course the ultimate goal they want is to get the biggest profit.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

Mostly because we are early investors looking for return on our investment which is currently undervalued a lot.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

I think everyone will have their respective reasons why they tend to stick with bitcoin assets and determine how far they will hold them. I personally will hold bitcoin to its highest level and I think it is not a selfish thing because actually everyone who joins in bitcoin of course the ultimate goal they want is to get the biggest profit.
Completely right, investing with bitcoin will deliver big profits if we know how to hold, understanding the system and knowing that in the long run
it will bring a lots of profits from our investment, just keep holding and wait until the value reach the peak, investment is the most common reason
why we all wanted to hold our coins.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

I do not see the transaction fees as such a big problem. Bitcoin has become an investment, the number of transactions I do with an investment is much lower than with a currency. At my stock exchange for example I'm paying higher fees than with a bitcoin transaction at a bitcoin price of 15K.
I think as well that a price somewhere from 6K to 8.5K is a good level and I would not mind if bitcoin could stay within this level for a while. It would help to regain trust for the normal user. The high volatility is something for the traders, but bitcoin can not be made up only of traders.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

Everybody wants a high profit from Bitcoins high price. But the thing is, bitcoin also needs to improve, like the fees and transaction speed.
berungan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

yes, that is selfishness ..
Bitcoin is unstable, out of control, so we can not infer the rise and fall in the bitcoin price of a factor, we just analyze or predict it.
It's about betting, sometimes we lose, sometimes we grab it.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

I do not deny that expecting bitcoin to rise is to gain some profit from rising prices, whether it is selfish or greed that everyone has the same goal of wanting to have money in bitcoin sales, then prices go up or down determine their income, but because bitcoin has the risk is considerable, because bitcoin prices are so rapidly changing that we must be smart in choosing the right time to buy and the right time to sell, it is very important for the income we will earn
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

yes, that is selfishness ..
Bitcoin is unstable, out of control, so we can not infer the rise and fall in the bitcoin price of a factor, we just analyze or predict it.
It's about betting, sometimes we lose, sometimes we grab it.

Because they want it a big exchange earned from it. People would be selfish after all it is because of a price being volatile, you never know when is the right time to sell cause everyone  here is hoping for 1btc exchange. Once you have working in a signature campaign your are probably be one of a wise man too.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

One of the reasons why we want high price of bitcoin is simply to make profit on our investment. Though many will call it greed but a mant that invested in bitcoin when the prices was at $17000 or $18000, obviously want to gain and not lost. Those that invested at $200 may also want maximize profit, and i think nobody want less in any venture whatsoever.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

The people who want such high price are people who had Bitcoin for a very long time. Like the times when they cost 15 cents, and accumulated a whole ton of them. As well as people who bought high. People like myself who want to accumulate more do not like such a high price. And then there are the more passive types who just into this because they saw on the news and think that a profit of $200 is amazing, like hitting a scratch ticket, and their knowledge is extremely superficial.
Those that have held for a long time do not have any need for the price to go higher, yes they like to have greater profits, but it does not make such a big difference to them, the ones hoping for a better price are the ones that bought when the price was several thousands of dollars, for those people the price is really important since that determines how big are their profits, besides people think of selfishness as a bad thing but what it is wrong with hoping with an higher price, that will benefit everyone that is holding bitcoin and not only the person wishing for an higher price.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

What you said is too logic, but people want to make a profit using bitcoin, so they don't need just that bitcoin price will stabilise at the rate of 5000-8000$, They want that bitcoin price increase every period of time, so they can make a nice profit, Trading will be not useful if the price will be fixed at some point.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

To the people who are oldies or bitcoin holder or who started living in the world of bitcoin for a long time really indeed want a high price for obviously it will make them more wealthy. But bad  for those who are planning to hold or to buy bitcoin for they can not already afford that high value. Good thing there is bitcointalk or signature campaign that can be join in, to get start living with bitcoin without money involve.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

It is only natural that someone wants more profit and that it is human. Not all people are born from rich families, but also from poor families, and people who work to earn income in order to meet the needs of his life. Likewise with bitcoin if the butcoin price is high, I think it's a good thing because we benefit from it.
Yeah bitcoin keep on showing its unpredictable and volatile nature and many of people are now waiting rot he higher prices to come because bitcoin is not controlled by any individual and people keep on speculating about its prices and I think now waiting time will be over soon because this time dip last for more than two month and people are now eagerly waiting for the higher prices because they want to bear their expenses in good way just think about those who bought at 19k and now they are regretting in wait.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

All people wanted to the price much higher than the price of 5000-8000USD because they all know that they would get a huge profit form it, that would be a reality of being business minded specially here in bitcoin the volatility is unexpected and no one can predict the price value, so let us just grab the opportunity when bitcoin is in a good situation.  

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: