Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

The king of alts is now, ETH ithink i think it will take the main position of BTC in near future.
I don’t think that etherium or litecoin will ever be able to cross the bitcoin, because of the hash algorithm. Presently bitcoin has the volume of 16 million which is circulating in the market, and it will go up-to 21 million. The moment the volume will reach the 21 million than the price of the bitcoin will keep on rising and it will be divided into many many fractions, so crossing it after that will be very difficult for other currencies.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

I am almost sure that Bitcoin will remain this king for a very long time. One day Ethereum might change it, becoming the leader.
Cryptomaniac13

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Bitcoin was, is and will be the KING of Crypto!
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

if for me bitcoin is king of all coins and again the price of bitcoin is very fast increasing
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

the king should be determined by how it can easily to be exchange to real cash

MoonHodler

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

most coins are bought with either bitcoin or ethereum, so the value of all coins are related in some way.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
Cryptoowner

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

Ethereum
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Surely we can see the coin community, whether it has a solid community like bitcoin community, and what are the advantages of the coin, whether it can be a bitcoin system, I do not doubt the bitcoin system for everyone we know that bitcoin has what we need, only only bitcoin is hindered by circulation in every country ...
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

Ripple? That's funny. Im sorry but I think Ripple will never replace bitcoin. But there is a possibility, and that possibility is a miracle. Bitcoin is difficult to replace with a centralized cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will still be the king if only a centralized digital currency will attempt to steal bitcoin's throne. And Ripple? Seriously? Even Ethereum which is second with the most valuable digital currency can't replace bitcoin. Ripple? Why do you think so?

Just to the point that ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency is one reason why people will still choose bitcoin over ripple. If price matters, even bitcoin falls to its floor. Bitcoin will remain the one and only king of all crytpocurrency.
Of course, Bitcoin is the king of all other coins. Because it has the greatest value than others. Bitcoin is also popular among every sect of people. Many people has gotten enough profit such as in thousands of dollars from a single bitcoin.

As its prices are low at this time but they will be increased immediately. Other digital currencies can’t compete it easily. Every person who has bitcoins known that bitcoin are really beneficial.
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

Bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency in my opinion bitcoin will continue in its position and remain king in all coins diketakan popularity Bitcoin will continue to be a crypto king and no one can beat bitcoin from his position, and bitcoin is the most valuable coin king.
Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:38:53 AM

There is only one king in the market,that bitcoin can not take its place
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

bitcoin a kind of water as many users need it, no doubt that bitcoin is the king of his all coins ..
I think crypto without bitcoin like "vegetable without salt"  Grin
theo1001

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrencies. It is very old type of coin and it is becoming more & more popular due to its spread on social media platform.
sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

never thought that about that but its sure the bitcoin is the king and never ever other currency coin will beat the bitcoin
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

Even if a new coin is introduced I still hold to my belief that bitcoin stands tall above the rest because of how cryptocurrency is. Bitcoin has been atop for as long as I can remember and its resiliency and the people’s choice award for its simplicity and basic functions have been there. Nobody can overtake that anytime soon and can beat its value

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

That question  reminds me of that Tolkien's "Hobbit" novel for teenagers. In that book feature kings of elves, dwarves, goblins, even eagles have their king Thorondor http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/King_of_Eagles and diamonds have their king for all I know.

Don't you think that all that is rather naive?

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

bitcoin.because it is first in its crypto field and more volalite material and less number of bitcoin in market.
It is best coin, yes and there is no uncertainties in this. People are talking bad about bitcoins as they are not getting out of this dip. Users start yelling bad talks in the market that bitcoins don’t have any strategy to stand out. They are drowning like anything but everyone must know this is just a casual drill by bitcoins. They have fluctuating nature that is always going up and down, so this is normal.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

Bitcoin came first and is still clearly at the top of the pile of crypto coins. I would suspect that over time its share of the market cap will continue to reduce simply by the fact there will be more and more coins available. I still see it's going to be a tall order for another coin to pass the single value 1 to 1 of a Bitcoin.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

There is so many thread asking for whether the bitcoin will be replace by another coin. As i know bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency not just the first bitcoin also have a good populartiy and value than any cryptocurrency. I do not think bitcoin will be replace moreover like Ripple.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

BTC was first and it will remain it until:

1.People support it.
2.Most of coins are trading in pair with BTC.

But in future, definitely powerful and fast blockchains will occupy first places.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: