Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again...  (Read 1412 times)
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

China is not a free world to start with and if the world is left to China, they would make sure nobody breath without government approving it! It would be like having licence to breath. I would only be worried if a country like United State or United Kingdom ban cryptocurrency outrightly!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

china news = boring news

sorry but china looks to be out

but then if you can get mainstream even if regulated in

US,EU,UK,JAP,CAN,AU,

i think bitcoin will be just fine without them and probably better due to stability. You don't want strange moves every 5 mins.
yups,the chinese maybe a big contributor to this community and their presence is highly appreciated but if they will continue to make actions like this,i should say they can just leave cryp forever,we can survive without them,coz its happening since 2017 whe they first banned crypto..the market will grow sooner so theres nothing to be affected
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

Hi

My opinion:

I am happy to buy all these cheap coins from the panic sellers. Thanks a lot for this. Many friends of mine loaded theyr depots.

And for those who change to USD and wait .... Had someone take a look at USD/EUR Pair ? Amazing - Not only the crypto world is in deficit ...

I just got 125 USD for 100 EUR at Pokerstars lol

My TIP Dont panic buy with FIAT  -- BUY -

And China and the regulation all over the world is for my Coins no problem. I hope that there will be a regulation soon so that the SCAM Coins and ICO Scammers get banned forever. Fake exchanges in china should be closed and all ICOs should be regulated like china says. My opinion.

Happy BUYING -

Chinese new year is coming soon. 2nd quarter and 3rd Quarter is mostly a major milestone in most of the companys. I dont thing that regulation can stop technology. That would be like you say I dont want to have a Color TV or a computer in the pasts.

Best greetz from austria !
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

It is crazy how all this negative news comes out all at once. It is like as if someone is trying to lower the price down so they can scoop up all the crypto at a cheap price.
narrrf

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

It is crazy how all this negative news comes out all at once. It is like as if someone is trying to lower the price down so they can scoop up all the crypto at a cheap price.

The goverments and upper class rich of the world are just buying now.

They before advertised the cryptos and then BOOM cashed out and now they are buying back the next days. Thats the truth :-(

After the chinese lunar the market will recover. Buy now and be happy 2022 .. Dont worry about the regulations. Be happy with it.

I trust the companys I am in - not the MEDIA
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

china news = boring news

sorry but china looks to be out

but then if you can get mainstream even if regulated in

US,EU,UK,JAP,CAN,AU,

i think bitcoin will be just fine without them and probably better due to stability. You don't want strange moves every 5 mins.
yups,the chinese maybe a big contributor to this community and their presence is highly appreciated but if they will continue to make actions like this,i should say they can just leave cryp forever,we can survive without them,coz its happening since 2017 whe they first banned crypto..the market will grow sooner so theres nothing to be affected
We 't deny China contributes a lot of market cap to the cryptocurrencies scene, and by the government china banning, cryptocurrencies losses a significant amount of market cap and that reflect why Bitcoin keeps going downs. but even with or without China their users still can access the cryptocurrencies because the nature of it is decentralized, it's not mean to be controlled by the government.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

Really funny that the chinese gov is doing some FUD again. I remember the last time they made all the fud Cheesy After all the FUD bitcoin finally went up again to 20k USD and I think this will happen again soon.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

Really funny that the chinese gov is doing some FUD again. I remember the last time they made all the fud Cheesy After all the FUD bitcoin finally went up again to 20k USD and I think this will happen again soon.
I even thought they would have been tired by now. They keep using the same lines, the same kind of FUD, and what perturbs me the most is how some gullible people still fall for their crap. They can continue doing what they are doing, I believe at a point, they will eventually get sidelined anyway and no one will care about whatever comes from the country. Crypto space is here to stay, and if they feel it is a threat to them, they can go hang themselves, but nothing is stopping the progress of decentralization.
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

I am happy not living in China, but in same time I feel for them cause we are all part of the one ecosystem, indirectly it affect us.
Good thing is that privacy coins exist so people can completly anonymously still transact. I use many of them Like Zcash, Monero.. today I read on twitter that Deeponion released security upgraded wallet concerning chineese people directily using TOR EDGE 3.3.0 + OBFS4 + MEEK . I hope this will come very handy for them..

I'm glad that you are updated with the new technology of DeepOnion mate Smiley
This is what I actually love about this coin, they are not just concern with themselves but also to the whole crypto world.
China have not only got big Crypto Exchanges but also have so many Traders. I just hope that other coins will also find solutions for this problem.
It will benefit not only them but also the entire crypto community. What we need now it to unite and help each other.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

The cost of the crypto currencies fell by 20 percent due to this bans. It seems to me that prohibitions will intensify in many countries and the cost of Bitcoin will fall and fall but on the other hand it's a good time to invest in the crypto at a low cost especially as it will obviously grow.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

I suppose this news had little effect on the price of bitcoin. I'm sure that the bitcoin dump began today for some other reason. I know for sure that whales manipulate the market and we should not go on their provocation.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

Should already get used to such news , before the new year there were a lot of news to drop the market as low as possible . But I think soon there will be positive news , though like today was positive news about the regulation of the stock market
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

stock markets have correction .

Similarly the crypto market correction is only by external news from government. whenever there is government action on crypto the market reacts in panic mode.

It is one way of correction for the newbie's to get a chance in the crypto where they can get bargains on the their token they would like to pick
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

You are right. Governments are beginning to take measures to limit the growth of cryptocurrencies. For example, China, India and a series of bans have caused the price fluctuations of cryptocurrencies. However, many are rumors that they have not completely banned bitcoin. We need to be calm and HODL.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

They can't handle it so they better shut their eyes on the new market such as crypto. I on't get what their logic is when there is nothing can stop crypto, even if they bann it the rest of the world are going to try to use crypto anyway or even just the few online community will still be using it. Banning is very backwards.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Nevermind344

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

This is just one more bad news complements the overall negative cryptomaket background. But these harsh measures and pressure against bitcoin in China cant stop those, who want to become free of banks and make some quick money.

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

Ico regulation is really required because there is lots of scam happening in the name of ICO . China ban last time created lots of millionaire . This time will be even bigger for sure. Have patience and faith.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Not only china is going to restrict crypto again, I am sure more and more governments will launch attacks against crypto. However cryptos will continue to live on and prosper as there are many jurisdiction that will welcome technology and will become leaders of the future. Japan is doing exciting things with crypto and I foresee that japan will rise again and this time, it will lead the world in crypto.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
BlinkLink

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

I think it is just FUD and they have been trying to ban it and unban it, not sure what are they doing probably manipulating the crypto space.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

Seems like another FUD coupled with the numerous FUDs that have been popping up lately. Just recently, we've heard about the ban of Facebook promotions and it seems like China has followed suit to this. Either way, China has known to be not very bitcoin or crypto-friendly so it doesn't make much of a difference. China has already made numerous attempts in the past to have control over the growing number of crypto usage in their country and apparently continue to do so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: