Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again...  (Read 1412 times)
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

It is up to Chinese dictator-government.

They cut their people from moneyflaw so they are doing worse and will be a poor country in future.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

Not just the Chinese government are imposing ban for cryptocurrencies some other countries also. But it doesn't stop their citizens to invest in crypto currency.
geppettomaster

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

Not just the Chinese government are imposing ban for cryptocurrencies some other countries also. But it doesn't stop their citizens to invest in crypto currency.

Yep,  also Saudi Arabia, Iran, and maybe France...
The solution is to use some kind of obfuscation like Obsf4, the latest and the most secure protocol...
This article explains well how it works, and why it's so important for Deeponion project.
https://medium.com/@misko94srb/why-obfs4-is-important-for-cryptocurrencies-b2cd117eb4f8

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

The china seems to always contain the news content. China stops the ICO, China's regulate the bitcoins what else? China banned bitcoins? almost every day this is always the reason why the price of bitcoins is falling. Hopefully this will be over. So that the market has risen again.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
hoodi

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

I am never tired of hearing news about crypto and China , this is fun how they influence it every  single month by some scammy news Smiley

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

They have already got the speculation on restricts. If they realy have wanted to limit cryptocurrency, then they completely would forbid it. So they just try to derail the market by possession of insider information. Everything easy and simply. Cryptocurrency markets resemble usual markets/forex more and more where earn only very big funds, owning and creating insider information

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

China is an authoritarian state but their government is still very backward and strongly dislikes decentralization, centralization is the main force of China.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

bitcoin prices fall as China bans Bitcoin and it is news that I do not like to see. all altcoin prices become unstable as Bitcoin prices continue to slide down to be $6.000. I've often seen the news why bitcoin prices are down because the first obstacle is China stop ICO, prohibit bitcoin. let's hope everything to back normal again and price altcoin in market up.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

They will never stop crypto, the only thing which will stop crypto is the community with all the FUD it loves to spread
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

China is an authoritarian state but their government is still very backward and strongly dislikes decentralization, centralization is the main force of China.
I believe they had have the biggest crypto-mining company but why all of a sudden it changes this way? Seems like another FUD again to manipulate the price and we the low investors have to endure this painful loss. Why all of a sudden people tend to believe that something in the news were always real? I don't really believe it completely since there's a limit in every news.

darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

Remember when China bun ICO ? How Market decline? And what was then...
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

According to me don't take serious China restrictions over crypto currencies. Because when all crypto currency came back to there previous rates then it is compulsory to China that they reopen there crypto market. I think (just assuming) China wants his monopoly to control the rate of crypto currencies and also wants to know the reaction of world by ban on crypto currencies. I feel this is a strategy of China to take control over whole crypto market. So don't take serious this problem and wait for right time when all crypto currencies are on there high. This my personal thinking.
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

I had more bad feeling about the meeting today at the US Senat .. after reading some articles i think they agree to all of us

They just want to make the market more secure. And they cant stop the technology behind.

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-need-new-regulation-us-senate-re-opens-debate/
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:57 PM

They can't handle it so they better shut their eyes on the new market such as crypto. I on't get what their logic is when there is nothing can stop crypto, even if they bann it the rest of the world are going to try to use crypto anyway or even just the few online community will still be using it. Banning is very backwards.
It is, banning crypto is just banning technology, while you can shutdown exchanges and try to regulate the trading of currencies you can't really ban the technology behind it. Even with all the resources China has they can't ban crypto's, that would mean the rest of the world has a technical advantage. More so the underlying technology will simply find a way. More and more crypto developers are starting to make sure their blockchain is completely anonymous. Projects like Verge, PIVX and DeepOnion all use anonymous networks like TOR and/or I2P.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CJNCRYPTO

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

They can't handle it so they better shut their eyes on the new market such as crypto. I on't get what their logic is when there is nothing can stop crypto, even if they bann it the rest of the world are going to try to use crypto anyway or even just the few online community will still be using it. Banning is very backwards.
It is, banning crypto is just banning technology, while you can shutdown exchanges and try to regulate the trading of currencies you can't really ban the technology behind it. Even with all the resources China has they can't ban crypto's, that would mean the rest of the world has a technical advantage. More so the underlying technology will simply find a way. More and more crypto developers are starting to make sure their blockchain is completely anonymous. Projects like Verge, PIVX and DeepOnion all use anonymous networks like TOR and/or I2P.
Good News.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:01:18 PM

This is not the first time in China. Just at the same time. This is deliberate manipulation of cryptocurrency. I think that everything will be ok.

Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

This is not the first time in China. Just at the same time. This is deliberate manipulation of cryptocurrency. I think that everything will be ok.

Nor is it the last time. Just FUD all over again.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

This pressure in an attempt to protect the state system and the existing financial system. But governments do not understand that globalization can not be stopped by such measures. This is a temporary restriction ...
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

The bitcoin makes profit. It is just a matter of time, Chinese will adapt. Maybe it will be the decentralized exchange. Large players will go to offshores.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

why do governments want to ban their own development stupid move smh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: