Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:44:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again...  (Read 1415 times)
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

Some of this news are true, most of it is FUD. But even if China bans crypto entirely, and that is not very likely, there will always be some solution for people in China that want to deal with crypto. They will just need to turn to cryptocurrencies that enable them to use it regardless of restrictions.
I know that DeepOnion has integrated latest TOR protocol with OBFS4 and Meek that allows it to be used in China without issues. This was tested and reported as successful by number of users.
So it will be up to developers of cryptocurrencies to enable people in China to use them. It is only a question if there is enough knowledge and will to do it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

That is a good thing to know since the value of cryptocurrency in the market last year is also in deep decrease because the icos in china has been banned, now we can expect a huge pump just like what happened last december.

digitalcap

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

We all know China does that every couple months and never really goes anywhere except a little fud. With the “banning” and censorship though people should start looking at privacy coins like DeepOnion that is  fully upgraded with tor, OBFS4 and meek a censorship circumvention.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

I really dont know why the Chinese Government are doing this things, I think they are being greedy on their jurisdiction, they really want to rule the world most especially in terms of money making that is why they are doing this things. Because of this kind of banning in China our industry is much affected that is why we are in the red zone right now, hopefully the values of the coins will soon rise up once again.
I really do not know why you guys keep stressing yourself over what the media is dropping every now and then, The main purpose is to generate FUDs, the market is already in a lot of it and the whales are still wishing they could have a better chance to drive it down the more so they can hold more positions. Are we not even supposed to be tired and used to the kind of news that comes from China already?
aci69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

It is necessary to check this information, but even if it is not true from such news the course will collapse. And now the question is whether to invest money in coins or not. And which coins choose.

I'm investing in NEO, DeepOnion and Ethereum right now.
I think this is only a dip period but in the whole 2018 this market will grow more and more.
What do you think about it?
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

If in China like to let them stop the internet we never get stuck. Why the overall focus is focused on cryptococcus. It is time we stop paying attention to what the media say about cryptocurrencies because it only annoys us.
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

Folks do NOT freak out!
We gonna find a solution for everything. like we always did.

What if I tell you that DeepOnion has already released that last wallet compatible with OBSF4 ?
You are free again

Stay safe

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

The Chinese government has lost its influence on most of the altcoin and has recently introduced the relevant restrictions, so the rise and fall of the digital currency is not limited by China.
MrAAKK

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

Seems like the Chinese government is looking for something that will ONLY benefit the chinese, by encouraging the use of NEO and blocking other cryptos.
But afraid not, there is another coin that proved it's possible to get through the heaviest Chinese internet censorship, obfuscation protocol, OBFS4 used by DeepOnion.

This protocol along with the DeepOnion Meek Integrated Wallet allowed the syncing in China and tested by many chinese users.
DeepOnion OBFS4 + MEEK will allow Freedom for the Whole World!

WhoKn0ws

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

Seems like the Chinese government is looking for something that will ONLY benefit the chinese, by encouraging the use of NEO and blocking other cryptos.
But afraid not, there is another coin that proved it's possible to get through the heaviest Chinese internet censorship, obfuscation protocol, OBFS4 used by DeepOnion.

This protocol along with the DeepOnion Meek Integrated Wallet allowed the syncing in China and tested by many chinese users.
DeepOnion OBFS4 + MEEK will allow Freedom for the Whole World!

Solutions such as those of DeepOnion will surely lead the way for others to join and help free those who are victims of internet censorship, no matter of what country.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

this news is not new to us many countries tried to banned cryptocurrencies but what happened to the crypto world? nothing that big effect on the market, if so market will recover though, we dont have to worry about that.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

Oh my God, I have also found this news that shocked me. Here is the link to read about it:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ban-complete-china-blocks-foreign-crypto-exchanges-to-counter-financial-risks
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:11:31 AM

Oh my God, I have also found this news that shocked me. Here is the link to read about it:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ban-complete-china-blocks-foreign-crypto-exchanges-to-counter-financial-risks

It is normal that governments protects itself from competency and stop people sending funds abroad. If crypto continue growing it is a matter of time for governments to improve what is wrong or lose the race.

novocaine

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:45:23 AM

i dont think for real China government would take out his nation over the cryptos and icos market, this would be a huge piece of world market that will have some problems in the future

The regulatory is good if applicable at all elements of blockchain community from the richest to the poor, so that is really fair in my vision and be very sustainable for a growing investment in the actual and future markets.

No one knows at the moment if china will be in the blacklist we only need to wait to good news, just stay tuned guys and letss see whats happen Smiley
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:52:15 AM

I really don’t know what Chinese government is trying to do. I mean, whats wrong with them, they just caused such a mess and a big speculation. So disappointing.

lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:21 AM

Wtf.. What the Chinese government has done is really outrageous. I always ask why the Chinese government always makes extreme regulation to crypto? I suspect there are other plans behind this and they want something more.

Hello op, where did you get this news? Please give us a link about this news here.

Looks like the government of China is just scared to lose its control over their population. They have blocked already everything that they could (Facebook, Google, different messengers). Now Crypto is blocked. What is next?

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:44 AM

Strict regulaters will  cause black market. They don't really ban cryptocurrencies. Artificially yes but in fact, Chinese trader still can use VPN. Do Chinese Stupid Govt will ban VPN too? I think they'd better ban internet at all.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

The Asian market is huge for bitcoin since they are paying more for their BTC compared to the rest of the world. But regulations and bad news have caused people dumping their coins. Amidst all the bad news there is now something positive coming from the US market where they are not looking to bad crypto and I think that news has had a positive influence on the market since FEB 6th.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:04:08 AM

With the FUD driving down the prices, and the regulations that seem to be mounting, I wonder if this could be the year of the "Privacy" coin. For example DeepOnion is a privacy coin utilizing the TOR network. It is anonymous and 100% untraceable. It seems like coins like this one will have a huge impact on the crypto market.
If it comes to the point where all trading of cryptocurrencies are banned all over the world the truth is that anonymity coins will not be of much help, since you will be able to keep yourself safe from being identified as an user of cryptocurrencies but no one else is going to trade with you, at that point the market of cryptocurrencies will be closed for any normal user.
Sikka157

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

China ban will create more demand for Privacy coins and not all privacy coins are able to enter the Chinese market. DeepOnion is a TOR integrated coin which uses  public key obfuscation protocol OBFS4 on top of TOR that will make it usable even in the countries that ban TOR. Check more details on OBFS4 here https://github.com/Yawning/obfs4/blob/master/doc/obfs4-spec.txt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: