Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum can go under $600?  (Read 1265 times)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:23:38 PM
Merited by Kalm (1)

The decline is taking place very quickly. It's almost impossible to predict where it will fall.
I hope to recover as soon as possible and see no lower values.

I am mining ethereum with the nanopool. I really worry about the difficulty and price changes in the market now. Still I hope that ethereum will be goes further to 1k USD again in the market. I want admin to find the troll bugs from the forum and trash them away.
These kind of negative spread members will not be here.
If anyone sign up to the forum they will understand the bitcoin and other cryptos in wrong way. Hope you got my point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Every day I see the market cap and tell myself there are no more people panicking, no more people panicking, and new and new fud comes out and the market is lowering and lowering. I simply can`t think of any new fud coming in hope I am right this time.

look at the weekly chart.. eth could go under 400.. Wink

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

This is the market and everything is possible, and the price of $ 300 for the etherium may well be the case. Everywhere they write a correction, ... what kind of correction? why does it happen?
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

Every day I see the market cap and tell myself there are no more people panicking, no more people panicking, and new and new fud comes out and the market is lowering and lowering. I simply can`t think of any new fud coming in hope I am right this time.

What is this weekly chart?  You know something we don't? Smiley
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

if eth can be below 400 then this is an opportunity to buy more eth and hold it because sooner or later eth price will start stable again. if you have a qualified capital and you are patient, not panic precisely this becomes a multiplier benefit for you later.

icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

This is completely possible I think that it will drop somewhere to 500 and I'm waiting for this moment
thewojciech

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:45:05 PM

If there's any CMC observator. Could you tell me how 20-30 bil $$ dissapeared from market cap in one moment, then went back after 1-2 mins later ? that  smells so bad for me.
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

I have not ever seen the whole market under red signals.
Bitcoin now $8049,
Ethereum now $816. Its probably going low.
Is there any chance to go it under $600?
If its gone, then it will crash a lot as from my thinking.

As I'm expecting to see Bitcoin under $5000 in next 10 days, this mean we will see ETH under $500.

After long thinking today, I converted 50% of my BTC and ETH into USDT. I plan a back-swap in 10 days.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

Bitcoin now $8049,

As I'm expecting to see Bitcoin under $5000 in next 10 days, this mean we will see ETH under $500.

After long thinking today, I converted 50% of my BTC and ETH into USDT. I plan a back-swap in 10 days.
Good decision out there dude, alts crashing is purely because of bitcoin falling price and if ethereum go under $600 then bitcoin must be under $5k by that time. This must be the good time to hold fiat or usdt than crypto in order to negate up coming more price dip.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:39:38 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 05:45:00 PM by bitcad4u

The decline is taking place very quickly. It's almost impossible to predict where it will fall.
I hope to recover as soon as possible and see no lower values.

I was not satisfied with this price fall in both bitcoin and Ethereum.I was mining ethereum with mano pool and bitcoin with another mining setup.Now the price of both bitcoin and ethereum is reduced.This made huge loss for me,if the price of both coin is increased.I was able to recover from my loss.
marti718

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

The high in Eth was around 1400. A 90% drop in crypto is not unusual so that gets us to $140. Good luck.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

It might happen that ethereum will under $600 this month but don't panic to that because we never know that ethereum will recover fast like bitcoin.
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

I think it would still fall until 20 February and maybe, that go down to 500-600$  But Let's hope for the best Smiley
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

I think it's possible. The whole market still keep dropping and we don't know what is the lowest price each coin can be drop to. Maybe ETH can dump to 600$ or maybe even lower than that. It'll become the best chance for new investors to invest their money to buy ETH or BTC at the lowest price of the year. LOL

prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:07:13 AM

Testing support $700 https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd after return from 650

Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

Yes, it is for sure, ethereum will go under 600$ but it will recover soon and it might make to 1500$. Ethereum is a good project because it enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. Ethereum will be under 600$ worthwhile but it will boom in the next days/moths.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:24:17 AM

I don't believe so because there seems to be a bullish sentiment now given the news that is pending to come out of the US of A tomorrow. Nothing is certain of course and it could be a bull trap but the outlook is certainly much more positive than it was earlier today. If all things go well Ethereum won't go under $600 but if things go bad then we may see Ethereum cheaper than $400.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

Bitcoin now $8049,

I don't see why It cannot go to $600. Let's be honest, 12 months ago ETH was $300. Imagine if you bought 10,000 at $1 each.
ETH fortunately has an actual use and will be prosperous without doubt. This correction was inevitable. Don't sell at a loss, you'll see it back at $1,000 within a month surely.

I wouldn't go so far to say in a month. 3-6 months does seem reasonable but we need to see how the US equities play out to further establish growth for crypto.

childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:50:20 AM

Bitcoin now $8049,
yes can. i think ethereum will going back to $300 and i can't predict when ethereum going up again untill passed $1000
now people crying about all altcoins and bitcoin down

topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

now, eth $661.29 (-20.06%) I think going down again will reach $600 even more. the current condition is very different from before almost all coins weakened like uncontrollable seems to follow the weakening trend btc $ 6,646.54 (-18.54%)
all will return to pump even beyond the previous peak point. i think until mid-year at least have started normal. don't quit ! better now stack it in your cart. this is the right time for that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: