Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:09:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum can go under $600?  (Read 1271 times)
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

The only way this would likely be possible is if Bitcoin dipped down low enough to take it under $600

Currently there's no forecast of another flash crash bigger than what we've just seen so this is probably unlikely

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

i think it can't get that low for ethereum got so many altcoins that is backing it up. Not like btc or other cryptos it has a very high chance that it will comeback fast and never go on 50% dip.
jimely0907

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

I think it will go 600 for sure, because the bitcoin is going down also
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

Of course, nothing is impossible. For $ 600, the price must be reduced by 30 percent. Which is a rate of decline that we often see.
But I think the upwards movements will continue for a few more days Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

this is a good signal for ethereum.
most likely in this year will rise significantly.
and I will also add my assets there, to get maximum results this year and next

CLEVER BOUNTY
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

If Bitcoin will continue to crash then ETH will also crash. So its really possible for ETH to go under $600. But many are positive that Bitcoin will rise again so ETH will also increase its value.
ETH and Bitcoin not always move in the same direction but for that to happen we need to have different views about the coins, right now most of the FUD that came was against cryptocurrencies in general and not only against bitcoin so it makes sense the whole market lost value and not only bitcoin, but if we get good news for bitcoin and bad news for ETH it makes sense bitcoin will go up while ETH goes down.

but sometimes, if bitcoin goes down, ethereum will follow goes down. and if bitcoin increases, ethereum will still go down. but ethereum could be down in under $600 if there is a big bad issue for ethereum itself or something bad that will make ethereum get down. but I am thinking about the ethereum dev that still gives a back up for the coins and the strong community that still supports the coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

If Bitcoin will continue to crash then ETH will also crash. So its really possible for ETH to go under $600. But many are positive that Bitcoin will rise again so ETH will also increase its value.
ETH and Bitcoin not always move in the same direction but for that to happen we need to have different views about the coins, right now most of the FUD that came was against cryptocurrencies in general and not only against bitcoin so it makes sense the whole market lost value and not only bitcoin, but if we get good news for bitcoin and bad news for ETH it makes sense bitcoin will go up while ETH goes down.

but sometimes, if bitcoin goes down, ethereum will follow goes down. and if bitcoin increases, ethereum will still go down. but ethereum could be down in under $600 if there is a big bad issue for ethereum itself or something bad that will make ethereum get down. but I am thinking about the ethereum dev that still gives a back up for the coins and the strong community that still supports the coins.

As you have said, anything is possible, it can go both ways. But right now Ethereum is going to $1K, although I felt that its a mental barrier for the investors unlike before wherein it breaks $1K with no sweat but this time is different.

But I don't think that it has correlations with bitcoin prices. Before I would have to agree with you, but the game has changed a lot. If you will notice around its December rally, both Bitcoin and Ethereum enjoyed a good price increase. Same goes with Litecoin, it no longer follows the path of Bitcoin.

Ethereum already etches its own destiny, its no longer affected on Bitcoin prices, they have its only investor based. There's no more shifting of cash around, which means that new faces are already getting into the market scene which is a good sign that more and more people are going into crypto now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
RequiredBTC

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

It's hard to happen again. Because Ethereum seems to be able to stand alone without the shadow of bitcoin as before. ETH has its own market share and that's what makes it the most influential altcoin.
helen123

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

At that time i think everybody was unsure where it can go. But now we can sigh with relief.

dyline

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

Last two weeks Ethereum price went under $600.Then it slowly recovering slowly price increase and slowly down now it's value$944. I think it will not happen again.Now south Korea start bitcoin trade so crypto world start to growing..
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

Ethereum will not fall back to those levels again. He is very little influenced by the falls, so he is slow on the rise.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

I do not think eth will fall below $ 600 because as far as I know eth is among the most stable among other coin coin. $ 800 range to $ 1000.
if for a secure investment maybe eth is the right answer.
but this is just my opinion
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

It depends on the value of Bitcoin.I think ethereum will be good.Has good potential.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

It depends on the value of Bitcoin.I think ethereum will be good.Has good potential.
ETH has more and more independence from BTC price. When it happens ETH will be second great currency. But now ETH in BTC shadow and his price correlated with BTC price always
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

as per present market conditions there is no chance eth may 600 dollars and more chances eth will be stable at 1500 dollars for long time ETH price demand is huge
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Ethereum right now os on a connection phase but after it was released from that it will increase in value due to the increase in market cap of the altcoins and support and the value of increasing the bitcoin combined ethereum may reach 1500 USD after a year
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Now Ethereum is facing a lot of difficulties, its price has fallen very low, only about $ 330. However, I think this is just a price fluctuation of Ethereum. End of the year the market will recover and grow, until then Ethereum will increase again. I guess that by the end of this year Ethereum will reach $ 1200. Now I will use my savings to buy more Ethereum.

lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

now ethereum is bleeding and is under $ 500, but we can be optimistic if ethereum in the future will grow high and maybe be above $ 800 or more but that is just waiting for the right time for that.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

Nope wait the end of this ethereum value survive and not dump at the lowest price in the coinmarket i still believe the whole cryptocurrency are become survial and strong, in the right time they woke up and give benefits for all holder just relax and be patience.

JoniRAI

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

now ethereum is bleeding and is under $ 500, but we can be optimistic if ethereum in the future will grow high and maybe be above $ 800 or more but that is just waiting for the right time for that.

there are so many very experienced people predicting that for this year ethereum will be able to increase again to $ 1000 or more, but we can see that the ethereum value is now almost touching the $ 300 number it would seem difficult for this year if it could exceed $ 800, although it would potentially grow back but if we look at ethereum's supply which can continue to grow it will be a little difficult to increase significantly even though its own enthusiasts are getting bigger. Yes, right now, we can only be patient and wait for the time to grow again because that's all we can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: