Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry

Crypto community is suffering from a huge crisis now.  Many investors do pull out their investments and selling their shares. We could see the bloody price board.  All of it is affected due to banning and setting limitation of cryptocurrency. Large countries like Korea and China are both taking actions to protect their economy. Banning ICO is the first step their taking. For now we could just wait for what will be the updates regarding the crisis we are suffering right now.
I hope that there is a recovery before everything is broken, I'm really scared, iall my families do not know how to, if all in lose.  Cry Cry
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

Last year people were buying up Bitcoin even with their credit cards and other forms of debt. While this is easily seen as a bad idea, for the person doing it, it is also a danger for Bitcoin. There have been many financial crashes and bubbles in markets that have begun with people getting foolish in their buying and investing.The long-term prospects for Bitcoin are better off, even if the price is lower, without such investors. Again, this harks back to the dotcom bubble where the hype around such companies caused it to pop. But once that bubble had popped, the ecosystem grew back bigger and better, as there is no saying that the Internet and dotcom space are dead in 2018.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry

Well the people who advised you to buy the bitcoin and ether were not wrong at all and now you will also see majority of the advices will come for the buying of more of the alts and BTC at this rate. When this market will recover you will see enormous growth in the wealth because that is what it called as crypto currencies. They are mean at times but they are having soft corner at the another point. They can make you lot rich in one night and can take out everything yo have in one night too. Its just the matter of the time and when you are present at right time then no can stop you from being richest one. I know your feelings because I have been at this position before and can understand that you getting panicked by seeing all the bloodbath situation. But dont worry you will get feel for it as soon as the market starts recovering by itself.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

altcoins are useless so they get dumped each time there is either a rise or fall in bitcoin price because everyone rushes to bitcoin market as soon as there is a small movement there.

and right now there is a drop going on in bitcoin which means altcoins should get dumped hard and the money is escaping the market in general going back to fiat for time being until it comes back to bitcoin.

it is a good thing though because all these altcoins have been having huge bubbles that needed to burst.

Probably the time has come for the bubbles to slump, returning the place to the potential coin and its value is being confirmed, without being exaggerated by the investors. Did you mean this?
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
There's nothing you can do mate just accept these all, 1 month for this first quarter of the year is not enough for you to have a profit especially now bitcoin facing a different issues regarding on forum and decrease by the price. ETH and BTC now is really good to invest and have a big potential coins. HOLDERS is the best way here to have a huge income profit not just a single day.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

BTC has good support at 5,000$
Have you analyzed the technique? Or is it your visual judgment?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

Believe that market will be healthy again just keep holding and never to sell your coins, this certain situation will be a testing ground to those who wanted to earn much bigger, bloody market really scared those newbies in this industry better to keep reading and holding good judgement will let you get some glimpse of possible things that will happen along the way, bitcoin together with those well known alts will find their momentum back so better to be ready and hold more.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

Asking is not going to get you a sensible answer. Nobody has any information that you don't have. Just make your decision then forget about it.
Plays don't ask, they make the play.  Wink
ok, i just want to refer to some advice from previous person, i'm not  confident with my decision.
Shunyo

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

This is panic selling and the coins/projects that offer real.
Value will bounce back sooner or later so it's a good time to accumulate the good ones as much as possible according to your pocket.   
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

I think it is not time for selling your coin. You should hold your coin untill high price. Better you can buy some coin in this correction. Price is low now. If you buy it and hold for long term, you will be profitable sure. Price will increase but needs some time.
OK sir, I will consider, thanks for your advice.
Kasgel

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

The market of crypto currency has often fallen, look at its history. Just recently it has soared very much, so the fall is felt especially strongly.
chukaday

Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!
WHAT? Can you explain clearly? You are scaring me.  Cry Cry

It is some FUD man, don't get scared so easily. Besides if that is gonna scare you then you probably should get away from bitcointalk for a couple of days, this nasty stretch may not be over just yet.

HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

Last year people were buying up Bitcoin even with their credit cards and other forms of debt. While this is easily seen as a bad idea, for the person doing it, it is also a danger for Bitcoin. There have been many financial crashes and bubbles in markets that have begun with people getting foolish in their buying and investing.The long-term prospects for Bitcoin are better off, even if the price is lower, without such investors. Again, this harks back to the dotcom bubble where the hype around such companies caused it to pop. But once that bubble had popped, the ecosystem grew back bigger and better, as there is no saying that the Internet and dotcom space are dead in 2018.
May your judgment come true, hopefully BTC will regain strength.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

Believe that market will be healthy again just keep holding and never to sell your coins, this certain situation will be a testing ground to those who wanted to earn much bigger, bloody market really scared those newbies in this industry better to keep reading and holding good judgement will let you get some glimpse of possible things that will happen along the way, bitcoin together with those well known alts will find their momentum back so better to be ready and hold more.

I am doing already still I find many creating a thread continuously in the multiple section but I do not know whether they have the own strategy or not. That will alone works better to manage the fund in the cryptocurrency crisis time.
When the bullshit fiat cash is being top in the market why not technology expert bitcoin not be top in the market buddy.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!
Never listen to alarmists. If you have common sense, then you should understand that now there is a big correction + negative news + the Chinese are walking. Now you should not sell, but on the contrary, you still have 20% to buy.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:09:23 PM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!
That is all he is doing. Scaring people. Do not listen. Just HODL and do not look at your portfolio for a while. It will pass Smiley
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

Its hard to explain what is happening in the market today. Others say that its time to buy and hold coin. But i am afraid to buy coins because of the current position of the market.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

It seems like did you not update the news about cryptocurrencies? In recent times the cryptocurrencies market has received negative news such as the ban in some countries such as India, China, South Korea, and some exchange floors were attacked by hackers as well. There are events such as Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year. That makes the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies more unstable. However, in March the market will recover, so you should hold BTC and ETH and keep patient.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

Don`t ask what happened, do as long as you can control it. Buy both, they will grow after the coming Chinese festive day. Believe me, BTC and ETH are well established coins, they always have a positive growth aura for this year.

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

Well, holding is the best you can do now. Never sell your cryptocurrency because we know that bitcoin and altcoin may rise again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: