Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
CityHunter99

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

As I see, the market is gradually withdrawn capital. I'm not an experienced person but I think the market is going to recover, hold Coin top value now to get the gift in the middle and end of 2018.  Wink
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

I think not only crypto market crash, stock market and some investors channel both crash right now. Asian is going to have their Lunar new year, so big amount of money been cashed out of all the market.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
Mcfee lee

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

TIME TO BUY NOW..IF YOU ARE LONG TERM INVESTOR...IF NOT THEN DON'T BUY ANY THINGS...
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry

Ok so I see that you are a newbie that's why you are somewhat lost at to what is going on. The market is in a crisis right now because there's so many negative news like governments around the world wanted to ban bitcoin and cryptos. And there's FUD's going around plus investors suddenly lost their trust because of the current situation which make it worst.

Fortunately, if you are going to invest today and hold it for least 6 months to 1 year, then you will get profits out of it. We just witnessing another test, but rest assured that we will fully recover and bounce back. No need to worry at this time. Just buy and hold your coins and do not panic at this very moment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Blockchain System

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

As I see, the market is gradually withdrawn capital. I'm not an experienced person but I think the market is going to recover, hold Coin top value now to get the gift in the middle and end of 2018.  Wink
Really, it's really boring now, people are withdrawing capital, I'm in a worry.  Cry
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

I think not only crypto market crash, stock market and some investors channel both crash right now. Asian is going to have their Lunar new year, so big amount of money been cashed out of all the market.
So is Asia withdrawing funds for vacation or due to market problems? Can you please help me clarify?
purecane

Activity: 47
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

HODL
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

TIME TO BUY NOW..IF YOU ARE LONG TERM INVESTOR...IF NOT THEN DON'T BUY ANY THINGS...
I am trying to keep calm, I need more time of the heart of the comrades and sincere advice of all those who go before.
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

The Whales try to cash out. It will take months or even years to recover.
Currently lost of bad news for crypto making people FUD.
So always remember: invest only what you fell comfort to lose.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

Ok so I see that you are a newbie that's why you are somewhat lost at to what is going on. The market is in a crisis right now because there's so many negative news like governments around the world wanted to ban bitcoin and cryptos. And there's FUD's going around plus investors suddenly lost their trust because of the current situation which make it worst.

Fortunately, if you are going to invest today and hold it for least 6 months to 1 year, then you will get profits out of it. We just witnessing another test, but rest assured that we will fully recover and bounce back. No need to worry at this time. Just buy and hold your coins and do not panic at this very moment.

Your sharing and advice are my inspiration, I thank you so much for reassuring me. Hope that newcomer like me will be able to read your comment.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!
WHAT? Can you explain clearly? You are scaring me.  Cry Cry
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry

Crypto community is suffering from a huge crisis now.  Many investors do pull out their investments and selling their shares. We could see the bloody price board.  All of it is affected due to banning and setting limitation of cryptocurrency. Large countries like Korea and China are both taking actions to protect their economy. Banning ICO is the first step their taking. For now we could just wait for what will be the updates regarding the crisis we are suffering right now.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

altcoins are useless so they get dumped each time there is either a rise or fall in bitcoin price because everyone rushes to bitcoin market as soon as there is a small movement there.

and right now there is a drop going on in bitcoin which means altcoins should get dumped hard and the money is escaping the market in general going back to fiat for time being until it comes back to bitcoin.

it is a good thing though because all these altcoins have been having huge bubbles that needed to burst.

There is a FOMO brewing...
ciupidos

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

BTC has good support at 5,000$
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

HODL
I'm  HOLD TO THE DIE, with me. Come on! Smiley
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

Asking is not going to get you a sensible answer. Nobody has any information that you don't have. Just make your decision then forget about it.
Plays don't ask, they make the play.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

I am the main breadwinner of the family, I just want to earn more income, I am wondering what to do, my account is loss 40% by this storm Sad
The Whales try to cash out. It will take months or even years to recover.
Currently lost of bad news for crypto making people FUD.
So always remember: invest only what you fell comfort to lose.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

I think it is not time for selling your coin. You should hold your coin untill high price. Better you can buy some coin in this correction. Price is low now. If you buy it and hold for long term, you will be profitable sure. Price will increase but needs some time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: