Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:12:10 AM

In my opinion, government can't kill crypto but can manipulate and regulate rather as what is happening in some countries. Honestly, it is very impossible that the government can kill it in this situation. Probably it could if all the countries rally against crypto then that is the powerful move of all countries. For sure crypto will back again not totally killed. Because I think there is no one can stop this crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:11:52 AM

As crypto is based on blockchain technology and completely decentralised. No government can kill the  crypto per se.
However, the government can regulate or ban cryptocurrencies in the country. Regulation is already happening and will be an inevitable trend. But the crypto will continue to survive and thrive in crypto friendly country.

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:29:12 AM

Based on what I've read in an article, an economist says that bitcoin has nothing to do with the county's economy because it is decentralized. The government can only ban the cryptocurrencies for transactions, but it can never kill crypto. Banning of crypto coins in other countries has been done, but an India already allowed crypto currencies for transactions because one of their economist observed and proved that it really has nothing to do to Economy of India.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:30:07 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
i dont think that world government can kill crypto, then can manipulate it but i dont think that they can kill it. why? because even those who called “government” are studying about crypto, they are also using it to earn big money thays why they are manipulating it.

In your opinion, how they can manipulate crypto? How they earn big amount of money by manipulate it?

In my opinion, government can kill crypto for sure. By close the internet who access crypto in their ip so we can not access the crypto anymore. But they need to make one same goal to close crypto between al of the country in the world. All of them should involve, none left.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

I think the crypto is very strong currency and we have to be the part of this currency if the world government or we can say the superpower countries can't kill the crypto it is up to the people interest in crypto because it is internet based currency and many government official are also interested in this currency so the government can't kill the crypto it is not in their control to destroy the currency like bitcoin.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

In my opinion, government can kill crypto for sure. By close the internet who access crypto in their ip so we can not access the crypto anymore. But they need to make one same goal to close crypto between al of the country in the world. All of them should involve, none left.
Nonsense. I believe there is no other efficient way to ban Cryptocurrenices than to regulate it strictly. And don't forget, that scenario will not possible because of the nature cryptocurrency being decentralized.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

I think the crypto is very strong currency and we have to be the part of this currency if the world government or we can say the superpower countries can't kill the crypto it is up to the people interest in crypto because it is internet based currency and many government official are also interested in this currency so the government can't kill the crypto it is not in their control to destroy the currency like bitcoin.
Yep, there are more future for bitcoin, soon we were able to see the massive used of crypto since blockchain were evidently useful and have lots of impprtant having bitcoin now can help is more in the future especially when government realised how it's important.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:56:52 AM

I think world government can kill crypto, but they will not do this.
How they can kill cryptocurrencies? By banning? You know that cryptocurrencies are anonymous and if they will start to ban all of it there are people who will remain silent but will still continue to support crypto's. Actually, there are countries that are already starting to do it but we can't notice it because we are not living on that country.
They earn so much money on this, so they are unlikely to kill bitcoin. Rather make it so that bitcoin was beneficial to them as much as possible
They are even earning more money from the banks taxes and crypto is a threat to the banks so if they will not balance everything, banks are in danger.

Under the kill, I mean strict regulation, and also a drop in demand. If you don"t notice the media can spread false information, because of what happens a drop in prices. I'm sure that in this they found a gold mine, like all of us. No one in their right mind will refuse on easy earnings.

And in general, nothing lasts forever, so you can't be sure.

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

Governments cant kill drugs which have physical form for centuries.
So they won't be able to kill cryptos, but they sure can criminalize them. Stupid enough to be implemented by govts.
Do you know why they can't kill drugs? Because it is profitable for them. Don't be naive. I would say that you have a wrong comparison.

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

I think world government can kill crypto, but they will not do this.
How they can kill cryptocurrencies? By banning? You know that cryptocurrencies are anonymous and if they will start to ban all of it there are people who will remain silent but will still continue to support crypto's. Actually, there are countries that are already starting to do it but we can't notice it because we are not living on that country.
They earn so much money on this, so they are unlikely to kill bitcoin. Rather make it so that bitcoin was beneficial to them as much as possible
They are even earning more money from the banks taxes and crypto is a threat to the banks so if they will not balance everything, banks are in danger.

Under the kill, I mean strict regulation, and also a drop in demand. If you don"t notice the media can spread false information, because of what happens a drop in prices. I'm sure that in this they found a gold mine, like all of us. No one in their right mind will refuse on easy earnings.

And in general, nothing lasts forever, so you can't be sure.
We are all aware of those false information that's revolving around the crypto community and they can't be stopped. Even in real life when there are industries that are after to their competitors they are also doing this thing so this isn't an issue anymore. And we've been through with these FUDs since then so I think it's not really affecting the old holders anymore but for the new investors this is really affecting them. Nothing lasts forever? so bitcoin will might be upgraded.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

I don't think so world government kill crytocurrency and now most of the country using cryptocurrency.I think this cryptocurrency currency is very strong and we have to be part of this cryptocurrency.Now society need some change and i hope soon world government will accept this change.
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
A good article and I have learm more about the thing.Thanks.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

I don't think so world government kill crytocurrency and now most of the country using cryptocurrency.I think this cryptocurrency currency is very strong and we have to be part of this cryptocurrency.Now society need some change and i hope soon world government will accept this change.
Government should see how blockchain or Cryptocurrencies can make the system more efficient and absolute, it is good to have this use for a much convenient system. Government should do research for their peoples benefit, not on themselves only.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

i dont think that world government can kill crypto, then can manipulate it but i dont think that they can kill it. why? because even those who called “government” are studying about crypto, they are also using it to earn big money thays why they are manipulating it.

In your opinion, how they can manipulate crypto? How they earn big amount of money by manipulate it?

Really? Common, let's get serious buddy. Actually , to shut down the internet is impossible , we are in the new generation which most of the business around the globe used internet access as they can make the different transactions via online access. Well, I think you need to know more about our generations technology. Thus, the government is impossible to kill the crypto since the crypto currency designed that no 3rd party will involved and definitely its impossible to kill the crypto.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

It seems that lot of people here forget that we are just a microminority of pioneers, and the fast majority of population have no idea about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, not to talk to accept them.
So, it's true that it's impossible to ban or control the blockchain, but if governments will declare illegal the use of bitcoin, you can bet that 99% of population will respect the law.
So, bitcoin won't die, but it will be used only in a little circle of people, with the risk to be caught and punished.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:53:54 PM
Merited by Magister Magus (1)

Governments can try to kill crypto, but it's impossible to control the blockchain, due to its decentralization: even if a country ban bitcoin, you can always use them online.
Of course, if all governments will really start a war against bitcoin, it could become dangerous to use them.
But I think that the only aim of any government is just to tax cryptocurrencies, not to kill them.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

a very interesting article touching upon the actual problem. Now governments of different countries are trying to work out a unified approach to crypto-currencies. they feel threat to the usual financial system, they are frightened by anonymity and lack of regulation.
SparkSun

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

I dont think so that world government can kill crypto, then can only manipulate . because all crypto and the blockchain technology behind it is decentralized. All bad news that exist now is just FUD to manipulated the price of crypto.I don't think any govt need to kill cryptos, but the panic in the market will cause some confusion in the market.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

a very interesting article touching upon the actual problem. Now governments of different countries are trying to work out a unified approach to crypto-currencies. they feel threat to the usual financial system, they are frightened by anonymity and lack of regulation.
yes indeed this time the government is very worried about the presence of bitcoin in circulation, because they are afraid if the currency in each country was displaced by the existing bitcoin in circulation. but if I think the bitcoin will not shift the currency but rather accompany it. because before bitcoin can be used must be exchanged first currency money every country.
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

In a democracy the government serves or represents the citizens. If the majority of the citizens are in favor of cryptocurrencies, can the government override the will of the people, or will the people stand up for their rights?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: