Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:07:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

The government of a separate state is unlikely to be able to do something.But if already on a global scale can already not very well affect the situation

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

its the most scary question for me...lol
but so far i think world goverment would not try to totally block access to blockchain.even as i know some goverment try to implement this technology to their system.
most of goverment except china and india still not banning crypto.and i hope they wouldnt.

anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
The crypto market will bring about a revolution in the financial world of technology. Many people believe that investing in the market is only profitable, but the most important fact is that technological advances in the future. And this has a huge impact on our lives. Countries are on the road to technology, so it will not be easy for them to give up on new advances.

Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

There is a big talk about the possibility of a general ban of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the whole world.
This is normal: banks, governments and traditional institutions start to understand the revolutionary potential that a decentralized coin could have on them, and obviously they react in the only way they are capable of: threatening, banning, blocking.

It will be a bloody war, because who has the power don't want to lose it.

So in the next months we can expect all kind of measures against the cryptoworld, along a strong campaign of discredit on the media (already started).

But in the end, they will be forced to resign and to find a kind of agreement.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

They can close the exchanges, punishing the buyers and sellers but they can't stop crypto world, everytime you can use blockchain at the projects and anybody can do anything.

musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

governments can't kill it totally but they can make it harder to use and prevent some people from using it by spreading fear and restrictions. However that is completely unlikely scenario as western countries are already trying to regulate crypto instead of imposing bans.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

Government can manipulate the cryptocurrency in their country but they not kill it. Because in first bitcoin is alive only in the digital world. It not exist in reality so how they kill cryptos if in the first it is not alive in reality. and also, if all ceyptos kill then im sure the creator create again a new cryptos that the people use it again
Melfoy72

Activity: 196

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

There is a big talk about the possibility of a general ban of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the whole world.
This is normal: banks, governments and traditional institutions start to understand the revolutionary potential that a decentralized coin could have on them, and obviously they react in the only way they are capable of: threatening, banning, blocking.

It will be a bloody war, because who has the power don't want to lose it.

So in the next months we can expect all kind of measures against the cryptoworld, along a strong campaign of discredit on the media (already started).

But in the end, they will be forced to resign and to find a kind of agreement.

Absolutely correct. When they understood how crypto can change the world they are suspiciously watcing crypto trading, ICO etc

SinRin

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

No technology itself will not disappear.The government itself needs this technology and it has very great prospects.But bitcoin and other coins, I think the government does not really need

muhdatha

Activity: 168

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

Government can manipulate the cryptocurrency in their country but they not kill it. Because in first bitcoin is alive only in the digital world. It not exist in reality so how they kill cryptos if in the first it is not alive in reality. and also, if all ceyptos kill then im sure the creator create again a new cryptos that the people use it again

Governments can make crypto is illegal like China or Vietnam. But I don't know how they can compliance that rule.
But of course if all exchanges and ICOs decide to do KYC it will be diffiult to change or buy tokens

CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

Government can stop crypto development during certain time. But people understand and know about all advantages of cryptos and it’s convenience in different field. It means that need of it exist and sooner or later it will be necessary to return
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

NEVER! In my opinion, government can't kill crypto but can manipulate and regulate rather as what is happening in some countries.
As long as internet is living, so does Crypto Smiley
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

In order to kill crypto all government on the world has to work together but we all know that is imposibble. Crypto economy has huge amount of money nobody can kill easily
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

I'm inclined to think that all this is not accidental and the authorities unite and really see the threat in the crypto currency. And in fact, I think it's fine. I hate the government whether my will killed everyone, but it does not matter. Although I agree with the idea that if most developed countries in the event of unification can kill the economy of the crypto currency.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 330

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

its the most scary question for me...lol
but so far i think world goverment would not try to totally block access to blockchain.even as i know some goverment try to implement this technology to their system.
most of goverment except china and india still not banning crypto.and i hope they wouldnt.
Most likely they wont really put aside on how great blockchain technology is which means they cant really able to block or ban such thing because it would really be beneficial on any aspects. Talking back on killing crypto then it would be nearly impossible as long theres internet there would really be transactions would happen even though most countries would decide to ban it but the problem here is on how to cash it out directly with fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

They will certainly not kill a big money income like crypto market, they are going to make a lot of money on it, they are part of big whales who manipulate the market to maximize profit
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

I hear a lot of people say can government kill a big market like crypto market, my common answer is that government can only kill crypto if they can shutdown the internet. If its not possible to shutdown the internet then you cannot kill crypto.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

I hear a lot of people say can government kill a big market like crypto market, my common answer is that government can only kill crypto if they can shutdown the internet. If its not possible to shutdown the internet then you cannot kill crypto.

Well, for me only the government can kill crypto currencies world wide. What is mean, if the whole government world wide deals with a world wide banned of cryptos it can be. But it will return for years only because our technology now a days are fast approaching and internet connection is highly innovated over the demand. The possibility will always repeat as our investor always finding ways how to create profitable one.
cryptokudi

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:07:05 AM

No, I don't think a single government can stop the cryptocurrencies,but if all of these countries are going to ban all the cryptocurrencies this might be the reason why cryptocurrencies would fail, but it is impossible because there are some countries that fully implemented the use of cryptocurrencies because they see how the blockchain will revolutionize the fiat and banking system in the future.Indeed, Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency are the future of our money and even some countries aren't fully adapting it and others are banning it.
unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

Seriously? World government? I will believe more quickly in the existence of fairies. It don;t think that it can kill crypto but big players so called whales definitely can influence it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: