Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why almost everybody suggest to hold?  (Read 2636 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

Because it is obvious that you can make tons of money if you holded bitcoin a few years ago when it was less than $500 each one of them.

Just like it is happening with some coins right now who are having unexpected increases.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

Is because nowadays Bitcoin price for this year 2018 based on prediction ranging between 20,000$ to 30,000$ before end of tjis year if this prediction come true the hodler's of bitcoin are very lucky specially the if people holding huge amount of Bitcoins the is triple than befoere, if believe on this strategy hold your Bitcoin nad get good earning. This a simple logic strategy but if the bitcoin price goes down sorry for us wait again the right time haha lol Grin
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

if you operate in a time frame of months or years you will realize that you don't need to predict anything with top currencies, simply holding would earn you a easy x100.

Hold.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:08:38 AM

Holding because the possibility of the price will rise much higher than now, it could also be holding because of its original purpose as a long-term investment, I'm holding because the price can be higher but not for all crypto I hold, crypto like bitcoin for example I often hold long.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

Holding is for a long term. A day trade is for making profit daily, but more stressful rather than hold. As long as you set a stop loss on your exchanges, you can minimize your loss. I've been read many stories of hodler that gain more profit rather than daily trade.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

People always suggests other crypto users to hold because they believe that in the future some altcoins that we are holding will reach the moon in the future.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

Holding is one of the best strategy if you are aiming for much bigger earnings, lesson learn from the past, those who sold their coins after hitting exchange  are now a cry babies seeing that the value rise up so hard, the reason why many people are holding and monitoring is because they also seeing potentials
and avoid same mistake again.
Rhesie

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:19:50 AM

Everybody suggest to hodl because there's a chance to pump and get more profit.. But for me it's depend upon the situation. Analyze first if there's a chance to increase more. Some crypto currency continue to dump.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

People know that if they sell in the down price then they will bear huge losses that's why some new people lose hope when the prices falls regularly So every body suggest that holding is good because with this the supply controlled and we can do what we can. For all the time the bitcoin holding is fruitful and by this way we can become successful.

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

I think most people would suggest to just hold your coin it is because they are holding their coin as well because they think at the end of this year most of the coins will pump up just like what happened around the last quarter of last year, so they are basically saying that they learned their lesson and realized it was better for them to hold the coin with a much lesser loss than to sell them and buy them back again when there's another dip.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.
It is because in crypto if you hold something for long it will gives you very high returns beyond than your expectation. I see crypto trading is all about patience

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Hi all,
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Regards.
We can see in the past few days the market is fluctuating extremely complex and difficult to predict, the price of bitocin is increasing continuously decreasing and there is no sign of stability again. So if you trade at this point it is extremely dangerous, very risky and very easy to fail. So at the present time keeping the most reasonable.
Bitcoin price can never be stable as all of us know. It use to increase and decrease with time so don’t worry about it. If we look back to the price of bitcoin is was low a few month ago and it touched the bottom price almost but now it is increasing again and I hope this quarter of month price will be more than 20k. People suggest to hold because they know price will increase, there are a lot of people who are now crying for selling bitcoin in time of dump, so I would say you to hold and wait for the market to increase the price once again.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

Hi all,

Regards.

Because the cryptocurrency are not that high these days and in order for you to not lose money because of ypu ever sell your holdings rather than to hold it you might miss the pump in what gonna happen thi year because a lot of experts are saying that bitcoins are gonna rise back up in the market and we all know that if bitcoins rises all the other xoins also rises and that is good for both us the holders and for the cryptocurrency itself.
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Algo Trader

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

Because Technology is not mature. It is still in development phase. You always have undervalued technology when in development. It only becomes fair when we see real world implementation. I am talking about Blockchain (If  you are thinking of Crypto or Bitcoin, then I will correct you that Those are  not technologies but use cases)

Once we see concrete use case of the technology, then only world will appreciate it's benefit and solutions. So wait till it matures.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

I agree with the author of the topic. If you sell your coins at the very beginning of the fall, then at the bottom you can buy more coins. The most difficult thing is to determine this bottom. But if the coin has already fallen heavily in price, then it's too late to sell. You need to become an investor and wait. You should have a risk management strategy and you must adhere to it.
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

It's the most simple way, of course if you don't have inside information

CryptoComes.com
Exclusive Blockchain News Journal

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

Because it is obvious that you can make tons of money if you holded bitcoin a few years ago when it was less than $500 each one of them.

Just like it is happening with some coins right now who are having unexpected increases.

Holding is high profitable so thats why people asking you to hold your asset before selling it.
Anyway, i will say that holding is not like before because like you said, the grow of the altcoin and token is not like before.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

What I think is that, when they buy coins,  what they are looking for is a profit, so they will not sell their coins as long as it is not profitable, and they will not sell if they have a small loss. So they didn't think of that strategy, to sell your coin at the start of tha deep and buy again at the lowest price. Because what is in their mind is always "buy low and sell high".
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

It is quite natural that correction would take place in the market, so after the correction the market would recover again. That is why everybody is suggesting to hold.

Yes, mostly the coin or token will recover again after correction but please remember that not all of them will do recovery.
Recovery is depending of the type of altcoin. If its not really popular then maybe it will not recover again.
So thats why choosing the right altcoin is very important.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

This is because the market condition is the favor of holding, May you have bitcoin or altcoin in your account because this is currently going the recovery trend and I think in nearly future the almost all market will go up and almost every body who have hold the bitcoin and altcoin will get good profit at the same coin in up growing market, So you have a good option to earn good in future by just keep holding currently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: