Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why almost everybody suggest to hold?  (Read 2638 times)
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

Most of the people are looking at right prices in the market when they seen that is not enough to sell their coins is better to suggest them to hold and wait the right time and the right exchanger site to sell our coins.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

People would not suggest holding if it didn’t work for them, that would be totally illogical. Holding doesn’t really work all the time, yet it does, more often than not. It is more of a long term investment which requires a lot of patience. Holding for a certain period can really be beneficial because of pumps, just like bitcoin back in December last year. It is a proven formula and less risk is involved compared to day trading.  It is still your decision however, whether you sell or hold; reasons may vary. Just make sure that you wouldn’t end up with losses when you do.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.

Because not selling your bitcoins will avoid the bitcoins tp futhermore go to a huge dpenfall because everytime the people sell their bitcoins that affects the pverall price of the bitcoin and with the people selling the bitcoins means that the demand of the bitcoins are going down which makes them more low. So if you wanted the bitcois to get up again buy a lot of it and tell to other people hpdling is just making money here in bitcoins it just nwed a ppt of patience.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

People would not suggest holding if it didn’t work for them, that would be totally illogical. Holding doesn’t really work all the time, yet it does, more often than not. It is more of a long term investment which requires a lot of patience. Holding for a certain period can really be beneficial because of pumps, just like bitcoin back in December last year. It is a proven formula and less risk is involved compared to day trading.  It is still your decision however, whether you sell or hold; reasons may vary. Just make sure that you wouldn’t end up with losses when you do.
Holding a long time is profitable but your investment will not grow and day trading is risk need experience. the best choice holds certain period and when the price looks high if you can make more than 50% profit means trade your coins and after that, again the price will fall this is common that time buy back your coins. in this process you will increase your investment with profit.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

Just notice that you have opened two threads on the same topic.

I just replied to this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2891122.0

I suggest you lock one of the thread to avoid repeated discussion.
looks like the NOOB wanted to gain more MERIT at the same time,thats why trying to open same threads in single sections delete the other one OP this is enough for good conversation lol 😂.

Anyway we always say HOLD or HODL because this is what we think is right to do and we are encouraging other users so we can minimize the dumping of the said coins like bitcoins in which the target of many fuds and negative issues around here..but this is not an obligation anyone of us has the right to do what they think is right in their part..

If the op really open the copy thread just for merit then he success to gain 3 merit. Very good. LOL

To minimize dumping coin is just one right way and thats holding. Holding is the only way to survive.

I think because we know bitcoin is good in longterm way and the price will expensive so that many persons suggest to hold it.i think also investors hold it because the price is very low but i think if the price will high im sure theres many investors sell it because investors get a good profit.
because the price of the bitcoin can be changeable at any time. so if at any time the price of the bitcoin down don't worry. keep hold the coin, because the price could be normal again or even could be soaring high. so it takes patience which very much for can produce something that is best.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

Because it is obvious that you can make tons of money if you holded bitcoin a few years ago when it was less than $500 each one of them.

Just like it is happening with some coins right now who are having unexpected increases.

And the reason people keep recommending holding even when the price of bitcoin is so high is because even at these huge prices we can still get huge profits with bitcoin by just holding, if you buy bitcoin right now you will need to pay 10k if bitcoin goes back to its previews all time high you can easily double your money in a year or two that is more than what stocks are going to give you.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

In my own opinion the reason why many people or investors suggest to hold bitcoin is because of they believe that through holding they can gain more income, it is the easiest and convenient way to earn money.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

Just imagine, you are a capitalist. One time, you buy some vegetables and fruits in 2k usd in the central market. Unfortunately, you bought the fruits and vegetables in a high price not knowingly that there are other stores who sell lower than the price you have bought. A day ago, the prices of the fruits and vegetables dump in 1k usd. So if you will sell your fruits and  vegetables in 1k usd, you did not gain but you lose your capital. So, to avoid the great loss, you will freeze (hold) your products in refrigerator because someday, you think that the price will grow up again. That is the logic of the market, it is like as cryptocurrency market.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

Holding would help bitcoin price to go down further. The reason why bitcoin price continues to fall during market price is that a lot of people panic and it creates a chain reaction. I don't really understand why would people choose to sell during this time if they are aware they will just incur losses, especially those who bought bitcoin during the peak. The best thing to do is to hold and be patient.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

your username is observer think you need to observe why everybody suggest to hold, in the crypto world you need to be patiently waiting your investing until th price reach the expectation or the prediction to get profits.
buy coins in the lower price become the price increasing upto 100 percent price interest you have patience to thats percentage huge of benefits you can recieved if sell in the marketcap.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:12:35 AM

your username is observer think you need to observe why everybody suggest to hold, in the crypto world you need to be patiently waiting your investing until th price reach the expectation or the prediction to get profits.
buy coins in the lower price become the price increasing upto 100 percent price interest you have patience to thats percentage huge of benefits you can recieved if sell in the marketcap.

This is the best way to earn a good profit because in crypto world you dont need to be rush everything the market is full of big whales the price are unpredictiable waiting for the right time to sell your token will give to you a huge profit dont mis an opportunity to became millionaire soon hold and hold until you reach your goal. Smiley

usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

Holding a long time is profitable but your investment will not grow and day trading is risk need experience. the best choice holds certain period and when the price looks high if you can make more than 50% profit means trade your coins and after that, again the price will fall this is common that time buy back your coins. in this process you will increase your investment with profit.
Long term holder always secure enough to live rest of days luxuriously I invested into bitcoin in 2016 and I hold my coins till the December 2k17 and then sold then and I achieved 18k+ profit in one year period,
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Hi all,
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Regards.
I understand well that for which thing you want to say , if you want to understand such things in different way then first of all you should put the matter logic in pocket and see that why that is much profitable and. Another factor is that why the dip you are seeing day by day .
In actual when any coin get dump then at the sudden we should buy and after that in small amount price get up suddenly and that results into profit ( if you will do the same thing for the price up then that will take more time than what we expect to be happen in small time ) .
So every dump is opportunity to make investment in small time profit .
And also same thing applied for the altcoins to hold for long term for better profit because this is truth that once a coin will pump speedly and if you will enter in that time of dump and pump then you will be able to make profit easily .
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

Hi all,

Regards.
You can see that almost everyone is thinking of hold because the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are fluctuating extremely strong and there is no clear trend. Both, so the trade will be extremely risky. In addition, the holder has already collected a huge profit, which is significantly superior to that of the main trader, so think about the current time you should keep.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

This is the best way to earn a good profit because in crypto world you dont need to be rush everything the market is full of big whales the price are unpredictiable waiting for the right time to sell your token will give to you a huge profit dont mis an opportunity to became millionaire soon hold and hold until you reach your goal. Smiley

They can suggest you differet things as well. Not everyone is suggesting to hold your coins. Majority of the people are telling you to trade them on the market, not holding them purely.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

Hi all,

Regards.
You can see that the current market is fluctuating constantly and extremely confusing. It can be seen that bitcoin prices and altcoin are constantly adjusted, so if we trade at this time, the risk will be very high. To minimize your risk please wait for the market to stabilize and then resume trading.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Hi all,

Regards.
With a constantly changing and complex market like today, I believe that holf is the best way to make money. It can be seen that when you trade, the downside will be a lot of risk and danger, so you should keep waiting for the market to stabilize and then plan a trade.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

if you operate in a time frame of months or years you will realize that you don't need to predict anything with top currencies, simply holding would earn you a easy x100.

Hold.
Holding is way easier than trading the only thing you need to do before investing is to look at the fundamentals of a coin if you like what you see you can invest, if you do not then you can move to the next coin, however with so many coins around it can be a good idea to keep records of what altcoins you have already researched just in case you forget.
CRYPTOCRYPTO1

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

Behind Crypto Guide is a team of professional traders, join for free signals: https://t.me/cryptoguidexperts
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

The answer is quite simple. Just look at crypto growth for last year. Total capitalisation has increased in 5-15 times. So what is the sense of selling for a low prices,if you can just hold and catch such a big moves?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: