Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why almost everybody suggest to hold?  (Read 2640 times)
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

Because holdig will lessen or should I say no loose on your holding. When you know what coin you are trading and the price was gone low after you buy, you will just loose the capital when you sell lower. We suggest to hold in that kind of situation, because no one knows what would really happen the future, no have made it correctly to predict it.

The disadvantage of holding only one, that is our capital stuck for long time which we dont know till when.
When we hold coin then we can not use our capital again to make round trading and gain some more money. This need more inject money and holding would be not problem and even very profitable.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
totieimbang

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:30:24 AM

it is beceuse we cannot predict the value of market.when we hold we cant wait and ready for the increase  thats why you guys hold and earn it first .
Ramulen

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

I am quiet new and I honestly dont know what is the best start.
- Investing in some PoS Coins?
- Focusing on Hard forks?
- Making good deals via trading.

There seem to be some options, but I honesltly dont know which way to follow.
Actualy I like staking some coins and trying to combine it with some fork projects....

At the end, holding some coins, that are interesting for you, is the key....I guess
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

And i am one of them who is holding too...because i am confident that the bitcoin will recover and even go up high more than the highest peak ever made, because after the loses happened in the past 2 months i am still positve on keeping hold coz i know it’s part of the market fluctuation, and in time it recovers, surely it will continously go more higher and highest 😃
kasansa

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:14:37 AM

Therefore almost every human in birth nature has create a fundamental character of developments and rise in what he want to do in his work.This follow in every walk of his life.Bitcoin the new era's Midas Touch miracle force him to hold and to wait to get his expectation in return with some big way.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

Because most of the time, holding bitcoin can make us profited in a long run. Being patient with this kind of investment will make you gain profit. Panicking cannot help you if you invested in here because for me bitcoin created for those who are willing to take risk with their some capital.
ahasan909

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Trading is the most important things for every crypto trader. If the coin market goes to red I mean all coin when down, then we buy some altcoin and hold minimum, 3 or 4 months Because we believe that, altcoin moon soon. Actually its true, Everyone told you and suggest holding your altcoin, because we can see that, investor increase gradually and they can buy altcoin, Because of the crypto market cap improvement and with this value of altcoin raise. so, if you hold your altcoin in 5 or 6 moths I hope you can sure huge profit from that.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

Well they told us to hold so that we can maximize our profit.  If you check bitcoin history, you can tell that those who hold from early days till now is definitely enjoying a huge profit.  Remember the days when they bought Bitcoin at 100 dollars?  How much profit do they get if they sell now?  That was huge!  Same thing to those who bouught at $1000.  So it is safe to assume that holding bitcoin now will give us more profit in the future.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Well they told us to hold so that we can maximize our profit.  If you check bitcoin history, you can tell that those who hold from early days till now is definitely enjoying a huge profit.  Remember the days when they bought Bitcoin at 100 dollars?  How much profit do they get if they sell now?  That was huge!  Same thing to those who bouught at $1000.  So it is safe to assume that holding bitcoin now will give us more profit in the future.
holding coin at these type of time is in good ethics because this create unity which will move whole community faster toward the profit people are waiting for and as far as prices are concerned when most of investors keep on holding prices starts to rise automatically.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

I agree that we should sale when the dip starts but not everyone gets to know when is this starting.Some who are relatively new can't predict whether it is a dip or not, the reason why everybody suggest to hold is just that we have a strong believe that its price is going to increase again and the one with the element of patience will only be rewarded because he was the one who had the patience to wait for the prices to go up
South Park

Activity: 2954
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

The answer is quite simple. Just look at crypto growth for last year. Total capitalisation has increased in 5-15 times. So what is the sense of selling for a low prices,if you can just hold and catch such a big moves?
I agree and also it is a lot harder to become a successful trader, how many traders where able to replicate the overall growth of the market in the last year, I will say only a minority, the rest lost money compared to those that held for the long term this is why holding is the superior strategy you can win huge amounts of money by basically doing nothing.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.
You can see that the market in recent days has been volatile and extremely difficult to predict, so this is a time when we can not trade. Make sure we can not trade successfully. So I think you should keep in the moment. Bitcoin prices are fluctuating a lot and there is no specific trend, we need to wait more time.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

Because most of the time, holding bitcoin can make us profited in a long run. Being patient with this kind of investment will make you gain profit. Panicking cannot help you if you invested in here because for me bitcoin created for those who are willing to take risk with their some capital.
Bitcoin is predicted to touch 30 k dollars by the crypto experts but it has a way of proving experts prediction wrong also. Bitcoin will be actually growing more than anyone can imagine. My least value of bitcoin by the end of this year is 50k dollars. By looking at the past year ending value and its growth rate, I have firm belief in its strength and my prediction. Bitcoin has never been a disappointment if held and this time will be the same.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

Holding your crypto, when the market is too volatile or when it is down, you do not make any mistakes, for instance you avoid selling coins that will grow soon.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

My reason why I hold my coins is because they are all down and need to hold. I don't cut my losses because I'm not very good in recovering it and its better to hold and take gain in time than to cut losses and can't recover it.

winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Holding strengthen the market and if you are selling you are contributing to the clash and for us to show that we support cryptocurrencies and that bitcoin is the future of money the best thing to do now is holding until bitcoin recover again. Another reason why you should hold is not to be among those that will regret when the price pump up. Bitcoin is going to go up again and holding it now should be the right thing to do.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

It's because they hold bitcoin or believe in coins they bought, I often see these words on board bitcoin discussion, it's fair if you hold a coin that is experiencing a decline or prediction in the next few days will rise.

tendor

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

If you are not a trader and don't have time to monitor your coins its better to hold because a potential coin will surely give you gain in long term.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:57:13 AM

Why almost everybody suggest to hold?

Because, they will be back soon. Look the trend of bitcoin conso for almost years then so bullish lastyear. I do believe coins we bought will turn into sensational bullish soon. Longterm investments is huge gains so its hold for me, in my own opinion. But always take precautions, holding coins with longterm goal will support research and time its like a blue chips or the first liner or good volume you shoud hold it, or else then it take years to recover from that downtrend if there not enough good foundation of fundamentals or developers updates or news with that coin so beware always.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

This is the simplest and most effective way to make money.

Because crypto currencies are always volatile, it's best not to trade when you're not up to your expectations, because trading isn't something everyone is good at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: