Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11439 times)
koang

Activity: 2394
Merit: 264

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

BeEasy personal account - is a web-interface, providing the user with the easy access to six functional services in a single-sign-in mode.
All the services are united under one common concept - easiness and convenience for the user, regardless of their qualification.

Yep, as the name (Beeasy). this project provides many conveniences even for a beginner to get profit from crypto and I think this project will be able to attract more people to invest in crypto

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

can you please give me an update in this ico. thanks for the updates that you can share with us.
I suggest that you join their telegram channel so that you will be updated about this project. So far, BeEasy extends their ICO due to some valid reasons and they need to have more investors to invest.
actually the ico is already ended you can see here icomarks.com
Their have some reason why there extend to prove and to be trusting project to the investor more power Beeasy.

thank you for your answer. I just ask again why ico is a problem with the investors or they just need more investors?
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

Hallo team when the sale is extended whether for team plans in the road map will impact on the more delayed BeEasy plans?

Hello,
the system is being developed according to the road map. The launch of separate modules may be rescheduled, but not because of the extended ICO, but because it just takes our developpers a little more time than expected. Instead, the first version of BeEasy personal account will appear sooner than we expected. We are going to announce it very soon. Stay tuned!

This is good news, of course for all of us, road map is of course fixed in the right plan however. The appearance of BeEasy account is also good news for all of us of course the team work hard with this. I will wait for the next Kabr Kabr about BeEasy.
beeasy has continued the roadmap according to plan there nothing change there it going to extend only for the main reason we know everyone is curious about this but let's trust the team for improvement of be easy.

Yes thank you this is of course good for all of us. and I also believe the team is working hard, they extend the sale period of course this is a project that was created really. And let's help BeEasy team for ICO to succeed
Actually, they are one of the ICO that is very transparent on the status on their project. They stated that the purpose of the extension is to improve the system more and to encourage more investors so that project may be able to proceed. We do believed that this project will fly high and will reach the success.
jackielim

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Does your token carry any functional load for your system or is it purely symbolic?

It is the inner currency used to pay the commisions and fees of all the services within the project. You will eventually need it if you're going to become BeEasy user.
Of course, there will be a possibility of paying the commisions and fees with other currencies, but in this case you'll have to pay double compared to paying with ETKN.
In BeEasy, you can covert tokens into game currency, software license, ecosystem etc. It means that whatever the symbol of the token it is, you can still use that at any way.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

BeEasy personal account - is a web-interface, providing the user with the easy access to six functional services in a single-sign-in mode.
All the services are united under one common concept - easiness and convenience for the user, regardless of their qualification.

Yep, as the name (Beeasy). this project provides many conveniences even for a beginner to get profit from crypto and I think this project will be able to attract more people to invest in crypto
BeEasy is a platform that will care to their users and not only for the users but also to others. They help their users to earn or to get profit while using their platfor., that's why this is worth for an investment.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

Wow i think this is a great news, i look on Website BeEasy if Tokens distributed: 103 714,6 ETKN for Total issue: 250 000 ETKN. I hope this program is sucses.
I saw on the website and spreedshet bounty that the campaign was extended. Is it true? I ask because I see platform from BeEasy This is quite interesting because they provide one interface in crypto activity. Also the price in ICO I see is quite worth the platform they carry.
BeEasy platform provides an ecosystem for users in all its crypto activities. a one-stop-shop for all crypto activities.
Yes its TRUE! ICO is extended as per team. They need to fix some concern in the system before they fully run. They also mentioned that they need to get more investor.
Good thing about BeEasy is that they are not hiding something or some details to their investors and participants, they give all the details on why they need to extend the ICO. This is a sign that the project I participated is a serious and legit ICO.

Exactly, So far I like how they manage this ICO, They are always transparent and always up to date, Never fails us to give updates, support in the forum and telegram are helpful too. This ICO will be surely successful, because of the people working behind  it.
The team of BeEasy like their investors and participants to know what is really happening with the  project, since all their investors and participants are big part of the platform.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

can you please give me an update in this ico. thanks for the updates that you can share with us.
I suggest that you join their telegram channel so that you will be updated about this project. So far, BeEasy extends their ICO due to some valid reasons and they need to have more investors to invest.
Their have some reason why there extend to prove and to be trusting project to the investor more power Beeasy.

The ICO is not ended. It is extended until June 30. You can see it on our website beeasy.io.
Unfortunately, not all the calendars are yet updated.
thanks for the information it means icomarks.com is not matched what they post there? but most importantly Beeasy is very active platform and have a lot of surprise for the investor in every catalogue.
Yes the ICO is extended until June 30, 2018. I think the extension is giving opportunities to all investors to invest and people to participate because of the project has a lot to offer and worth for an investment.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

One of the reasons for the extension as mentioned in the channel is that the team are sorting out some legal issues before the launch of the project. BeEasy is making sure that we have a great platform, legally and technically, when it is released in the market.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

BeEasy features are amazing. i can believe on this project with great benefits. some of features i can explain here.

• EasyPool
    management of the mining
    process with convenient
    and understandable settings

• EasyPlay
    purchase of goods and
    services from the partners’
    catalog for cryptocurrency

• EasyTrade
    conversion of cryptocurrency
    and fiat currencies

• EasyCare
    cryptocurrency donation
    is only one click away

• EasyFund
    automated liquidity
    management system

• EasyData
    rental of computing
    facilities for cloud mining

[/list][/list]

A great lists of features that the BeEasy ecosystem plans to provides its users. Actually some of these are already available in for use and testing to registered users. Can't wait for its final release and see how it all turns out.
    Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
    May 19, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

BeEasy features are amazing. i can believe on this project with great benefits. some of features i can explain here.

• EasyPool
      management of the mining
      process with convenient

• EasyPlay
      purchase of goods and

• EasyTrade
      and fiat currencies

• EasyCare
      cryptocurrency donation
      is only one click away

• EasyFund
      automated liquidity
      management system

• EasyData
      rental of computing

[/list][/list]

A great lists of features that the BeEasy ecosystem plans to provides its users. Actually some of these are already available in for use and testing to registered users. Can't wait for its final release and see how it all turns out.
      Well, I just hope that their pilot version will have a good feedback from their users and if ever they have some errors for sure the team of BeEasy will be able to fix it immediately and improve their system.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
      Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
      May 19, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

• EasyPool
        management of the mining
        process with convenient

• EasyPlay
        purchase of goods and

• EasyTrade
        and fiat currencies

• EasyCare
        cryptocurrency donation
        is only one click away

• EasyFund
        automated liquidity
        management system

• EasyData
        rental of computing

[/list][/list]

Well, I just hope that their pilot version will have a good feedback from their users and if ever they have some errors for sure the team of BeEasy will be able to fix it immediately and improve their system.

Thats right,  launching early is actually good,  so that they can see what are the things that they have to improve in the platform. 
        Stephgmnl

View Profile
        May 19, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

The ICO is not ended. It is extended until June 30. You can see it on our website beeasy.io.
        Unfortunately, not all the calendars are yet updated.
        thanks for the information it means icomarks.com is not matched what they post there? but most importantly Beeasy is very active platform and have a lot of surprise for the investor in every catalogue.

Yeah,  websites like that are not updated real time. I think someone from the team needs to communicate with these websites and update the information so investors will also be updated and they can see that the ICO is still ongoing.  
        icobuffer

Activity: 112
        Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
        May 19, 2018, 09:17:15 PM

Project looks very interesting at first sight
        Stephgmnl

View Profile
        May 19, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

!BeEasy news!

Recently our developing team announced that the beta-version of BeEasy personal account will be ready earlier than expected. So we can’t wait to tell you more about what to expect from our product.

BeEasy personal account - is a web-interface, providing the user with the easy access to six functional services in a single-sign-in mode:

- EasyPool is a multicurrency mining pool, making it easier to manage the mining process. The pool is already in place and in 5803 working hours has payed out 251.54 ETH. If you wish to try the service - follow the link: https://easypool.me/;
        - EasyPlay is a marketplace of goods and services kindly provided by our project’s partners. All the products from the catalogue will be available for purchase with cryptocurrency;
        - EasyCare is a service allowing the users to donate cryptocurrency to charity foundations on a one-time or regular basis;
        - EasyData is a service of “cloud mining”, where a user can choose the amount of the computing power he wants to rent in one click and monitor the amount of the mined assets;
        - EasyTrade is a multifunctional service offering a convenient way to perform exchange operations in cryptocurrency and fiat currencies;
        - EasyFund is a service allowing to manage liquidity and profitability of your investment portfolio, analyze the general status of your assets and control the investment amount and profitability in BTC/ETH/USD.

All the services are united under one common concept - easiness and convenience for the user, regardless of their qualification and education level or experience in working with cryptocurrencies.

I am excited for the launch of the platform,  Im just wondering if they are going to launch all these services all at once.  If they will then its good so we can test them and see how it works.  
        PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
        May 20, 2018, 01:03:12 AM

• EasyPool
          management of the mining
          process with convenient

• EasyPlay
          purchase of goods and

• EasyTrade
          and fiat currencies

• EasyCare
          cryptocurrency donation
          is only one click away

• EasyFund
          automated liquidity
          management system

• EasyData
          rental of computing

[/list][/list]

Thats right,  launching early is actually good,  so that they can see what are the things that they have to improve in the platform. 

Well all of these services are great hoping to see the progress of this project and have a nice feedback in any platform there are a lot of bonus and discount in every platform of BeEasy ... good luck hoping to see that all in one platform of BeEasy.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
          FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                          ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
          PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
          May 20, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

Yes! The awesomeness and unique projects also all aspects of the platform if you read the whitepaper and visit the website they have already collected almost half of the token in their maximum supply 😁

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
          FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                          ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
          jackielim

View Profile
          May 20, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

BeEasy is a platform that will care to their users and not only for the users but also to others. They help their users to earn or to get profit while using their platfor., that's why this is worth for an investment.
          True, they also giving 50% discount  to all members on their services. And if have enough income from investment and thinking to help other, you can donate to their  affiliated charity.
          dale1075

Activity: 252
          Merit: 37

View Profile
          May 20, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

• EasyPool
            management of the mining
            process with convenient

• EasyPlay
            purchase of goods and

• EasyTrade
            and fiat currencies

• EasyCare
            cryptocurrency donation
            is only one click away

• EasyFund
            automated liquidity
            management system

• EasyData
            rental of computing

[/list][/list]

Any flaws in the system if ever will be seen in the pilot version. But BeEasy team continuously updates their platform so I'm sure bugs are eliminated when they release the final version.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
            ░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
            Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
            dale1075

View Profile
            May 20, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

Yes! The awesomeness and unique projects also all aspects of the platform if you read the whitepaper and visit the website they have already collected almost half of the token in their maximum supply 😁

Try also visiting the telegram community channel as BeEasy team and community members provide some insightful feedback about the BeEasy platform

dale1075

View Profile
            May 20, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

• EasyPool
              management of the mining
              process with convenient

• EasyPlay
              purchase of goods and

• EasyTrade
              and fiat currencies

• EasyCare
              cryptocurrency donation
              is only one click away

• EasyFund
              automated liquidity
              management system

• EasyData
              rental of computing

[/list][/list]

Indeed. Truly revolutionary lists of features. As base on the roadmap, a few more months and we are going to avail all of these features in the final version of the system.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 132 »
                Print  

Jump to: