Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

25,740 tokens are already sold with the remaining of 79 days. I think BeEasy will achieve it's Max cap before the ico ends. I'll track every progress of this project

I agree with you. The pace of sales is very high. Project is good. So I also think that the hardcap will be collected before the end of the ICO

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

As far as I understand you accept only BTC, but your token is ERC20.
Why did you do this? Why not accept ETH?
Jamie_K213

Activity: 235
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Guess that's what you're lookin' for
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

As far as I understand you accept only BTC, but your token is ERC20.
Why did you do this? Why not accept ETH?
During ICO we only accept BTC and ETH.
BeEasy_support

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

Hi BeEasy we appreciate the details written on the whitepaper. But I guess BeEasy would be more great if somehow the management can display instruction to showcase the product of BeEasy. In that way, the project will be more expose and appreciated more and understand by the investor and the community. More power one of the best project I keep following for this year.
Let me please introduce you how does it work. The core of the project is an intellectual mining system (producing necessary calculations to support the work of blockchains). Remuneration for using the PC resources is got in cryptocurrency, that goes immediately to the investment fund giving extra profitability by forming portfolios of different cryptocurrencies and organizing trading at the digital asset exchange. Through the exchange also happens further conversion of cryptocurrency into real (fiat) currencies. Then through special “gateways” the money is credited to user’s account in this or that system (shop, software vendor, computer game) so that the user gets rather a top-up in a specific currency or bonus points or a certificate for a specific good/service. All the processes are performed by the service in automated mode.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:59:14 AM

Hi BeEasy we appreciate the details written on the whitepaper. But I guess BeEasy would be more great if somehow the management can display instruction to showcase the product of BeEasy. In that way, the project will be more expose and appreciated more and understand by the investor and the community. More power one of the best project I keep following for this year.
Let me please introduce you how does it work. The core of the project is an intellectual mining system (producing necessary calculations to support the work of blockchains). Remuneration for using the PC resources is got in cryptocurrency, that goes immediately to the investment fund giving extra profitability by forming portfolios of different cryptocurrencies and organizing trading at the digital asset exchange. Through the exchange also happens further conversion of cryptocurrency into real (fiat) currencies. Then through special “gateways” the money is credited to user’s account in this or that system (shop, software vendor, computer game) so that the user gets rather a top-up in a specific currency or bonus points or a certificate for a specific good/service. All the processes are performed by the service in automated mode.

Wow now i know get it. Thanks for explaining to me clearly every details from start to end. Will probably spread the word to all people out there how amazing youre project is. Goodluck BeEasy
I like the concept of this project, you can mining also and with lending to trading feels like they have a cycle how to motivate the investors and users for this project, they have a step to step to move forward to the investors and users. But more often the best is the mining concept of this project. BeEasy as they said.
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

Does your project have a bounty program?
Yes they have. But I suggest take time to read every details of BeEasy so that you'll be familiar to the project that you are joining.
here's the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887071.0
thank you for the information I will read every detail of your project. your project is so interesting and has brilliant ideas. Good luck
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

Does your project have a bounty program?

Yes they have. They have quite a good stakes for participants especially when their coin is equivalent to 0.02 BTC each. Check out the link below to join!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887071.0;all
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:48:51 AM

BeEasy is an All-in-One solution to your Crytoneeds. They will create an ecosystem of interrelated cryptocurrency processing services such as mining, fund, exchange, charity, gaining partner goods and services, and converting to fiat, among others.

BeEasy will make your Crypto experience EASY!
N@t

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

Looks like BeEasy will travel all over the globe to promote this great project. Hope you visit Philippines too, there`a a lot of  people into crypto there. I'm sure they will support your amazing project. #Automated.

The next conference will be held in St. Petersburg, as far as I understand. I suppose that it will have great success, because the team itself is from Russia.
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

Looking forward to this project their project has 160,000 Token only that's why I think this project will be a successful one.
B0b@n

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

Looks like BeEasy will travel all over the globe to promote this great project. Hope you visit Philippines too, there`a a lot of  people into crypto there. I'm sure they will support your amazing project. #Automated.

The next conference will be held in St. Petersburg, as far as I understand. I suppose that it will have great success, because the team itself is from Russia.

You right. The next conference is in Saint Petersburg, 13 Feb. This is the link https://spb.bc.events/

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

Yeah I'm also hoping that they are going here at the philippines too because as what you said they are a lot of people here now about crypto and we are pretty sure that they will support your project.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Good one, it's another all in one platform. i believe it's new in my ear coz it also focuses and highlighted about miners. we all know that most of the platforms coming out are usually trader oriented ones. I'll be subscribing to your news to learn more about this one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
B0b@n

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

Thank you for your explanation of the principles of the project. Now me became even more clearer. Grin

≈BeEasy≈
N@t

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

You right. The next conference is in Saint Petersburg, 13 Feb. This is the link https://spb.bc.events/

Thanks for information. I was just looking for the details of this conference.
N@t

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

Thanks for information. I was just looking for the details of this conference.

Carefully studied the upcoming conference - a very good lineup of speakers. Is anyone going to visit it?
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Thank you for your explanation of the principles of the project. Now me became even more clearer. Grin
What a wonderful explanation about your projects, but I am asking why the value of your token is expensive? Is there a preferences why the cost of token is high? Thanks for answering this question. Hope you can achieve the goal someday Smiley
BeEasy_support

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

What a wonderful explanation about your projects, but I am asking why the value of your token is expensive? Is there a preferences why the cost of token is high? Thanks for answering this question. Hope you can achieve the goal someday Smiley

As you may know, in the world of cryptocoins, unit price is inconsequential to its function, considering how you can transact with mere fractions (and our token has 4 decimals), the price could be anything. As long as it's dividable, the price doesn't matter. There is a reason to our price, however, and that is to enforce the minimum investment at 0.02 BTC, which is equal to the price of a single token.
X756U

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
Merited by Baskervilles (1)

I have 2 questions:

1. Are you planning to let the code of the smart contract and the app become an independent third party?

2. Why are there only Russian-speaking people in the team?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: