Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

Features of BeeEasy  EasyPool include components such as mining, client web, process monitoring equipment and management systems, smart mining will be an advantage and become BeeEasy as the best platform.

That's correct! Thank you for your support and kind words.

i think softcap already reached? token sale already collected 146 BTC. how many payment method Beeasy accepted during token sale.?

Not quite. We did, however, have a successful presale, that's where that figure is coming from, I believe.

Good find!
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Looks like BeEasy will travel all over the globe to promote this great project. Hope you visit Philippines too, there`a a lot of  people into crypto there. I'm sure they will support your amazing project. #Automated.

The next conference will be held in St. Petersburg, as far as I understand. I suppose that it will have great success, because the team itself is from Russia.

You right. The next conference is in Saint Petersburg, 13 Feb. This is the link https://spb.bc.events/

Thanks for information. I was just looking for the details of this conference.

Carefully studied the upcoming conference - a very good lineup of speakers. Is anyone going to visit it?

I will probably be on a business trip in St. Petersburg at this time. I will attend this conference if I have free time. I will try very hard, do not want to miss this)
That was nice, I think you can updates us about what they talking about. You know other here can't participate to the conference because it's too far so keep it up dude have a nice trip for #BeEasy. If there is a live please give us a link so that we can also watch.
BeEasy_support

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 11:57:51 AM by BeEasy_support

project looks very interested and promising. i think this is best opportunity for investors. token value is good and also limited quantity.

Youre right mate. Investors likely will be interested in this kind of project with good composure. Clearly this project have a future. Have you seen already the ICObench rating for this project? It is highly rated overall.
Here is the link, please - https://icobench.com/ico/beeasy great news! ICObench rated BeEasy 4.5/5! 💥💥4.3  ICO PROFILE 5.0  TEAM 5.0 VISION 5.0  PRODUCT
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

Russian project with few information? I personally avoid this project because this looks like not a legitimate project. Otherwise you update more information so we can check it legit or not.

Why because of your stereotypes bout russians?, Dude quit watching american films which makes russian people the antagonist one. If it's not legit we can all see that easily? Put it into consideration the project just starts, Imagine on the previous years all people accuses Etherium ? where's etherium now? Please be observant enough to build your arguments right.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

project looks very interested and promising. i think this is best opportunity for investors. token value is good and also limited quantity.

Youre right mate. Investors likely will be interested in this kind of project with good composure. Clearly this project have a future. Have you seen already the ICObench rating for this project? It is highly rated overall.
Here is the link, please - https://icobench.com/ico/beeasy reat news! ICObench rated BeEasy 4.5/5! 💥💥4.3  ICO PROFILE 5.0  TEAM 5.0 VISION 5.0  PRODUCT
A very good rating for BeeEasy of course with confidence, vision and products reaching number 5 I think the BeeEasy platform will work.
BeEasy_support

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

Here is the link, please - https://icobench.com/ico/beeasy reat news! ICObench rated BeEasy 4.5/5! 💥💥4.3  ICO PROFILE 5.0  TEAM 5.0 VISION 5.0  PRODUCT
A very good rating for BeeEasy of course with confidence, vision and products reaching number 5 I think the BeeEasy platform will work.
Many thanks for support! Please follow https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/ our FB page for more information.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

WoW that rating is amazing, almost perfect rating for all aspects for the project, this project will be more trusted and success because of this rating. Rating for a good project will be leading to a good process for this project. Hope more surprises and outcome for this project will be success in the future and hit to the people.
BeEasy_support

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:07:30 AM

Russian project with few information? I personally avoid this project because this looks like not a legitimate project. Otherwise you update more information so we can check it legit or not.

Why because of your stereotypes bout russians?, Dude quit watching american films which makes russian people the antagonist one. If it's not legit we can all see that easily? Put it into consideration the project just starts, Imagine on the previous years all people accuses Etherium ? where's etherium now? Please be observant enough to build your arguments right.
More information will help to clarify everything, please join our friendly TG community https://t.me/beeasyicoeng
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

I wonder what the outcome of the past conference, please share information.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

At my first view, I find BeEasy token as pricey but the moment that I read their website and whitepaper i found out that the price of BeEasy token is worthy to the service that it can give.
jamieasf

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

BeEasy team are very active on different roadshow and forum and it seems that they are very serious into their project. Let's expect a lot of investors soon.
jamieasf

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

Welcome to BeEasy everyone. As you all know the ICO of this project will run until April 30th so still plenty of time to have enough money to invest. The current price of token is 0.02btc. Dont wait for this token to hit exchange later on cause the price might double or triple who knows. #BeEasy
Yes guys! What are you waiting for? Go buy BeEasy token now as it will reach the moon soon.
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

I unfortunately didn't get to the conference. Is there any information?

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

I unfortunately didn't get to the conference. Is there any information?
Me also, I'll try to check on their facebook page or in telegram group. I might find information there since they are very active
petmalulodi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

BeEasy team are very active on different roadshow and forum and it seems that they are very serious into their project. Let's expect a lot of investors soon.
That true, Whenever I check their facebook page I always see new posts regarding to conference, roadshow etc. That only shows that they really want to known by different people especially investors
petmalulodi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

Hi BeEasy we appreciate the details written on the whitepaper. But I guess BeEasy would be more great if somehow the management can display instruction to showcase the product of BeEasy. In that way, the project will be more expose and appreciated more and understand by the investor and the community. More power one of the best project I keep following for this year.
Let me please introduce you how does it work. The core of the project is an intellectual mining system (producing necessary calculations to support the work of blockchains). Remuneration for using the PC resources is got in cryptocurrency, that goes immediately to the investment fund giving extra profitability by forming portfolios of different cryptocurrencies and organizing trading at the digital asset exchange. Through the exchange also happens further conversion of cryptocurrency into real (fiat) currencies. Then through special “gateways” the money is credited to user’s account in this or that system (shop, software vendor, computer game) so that the user gets rather a top-up in a specific currency or bonus points or a certificate for a specific good/service. All the processes are performed by the service in automated mode.
Thank you for the additional explanation. Posting something like that make us understand what BeEasy really is and what BeEasy can do.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

Do we have soft cap or hard cap to be achieved? As I saw on the website we already collected 146 btc
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

That's true. Which is a good thing because BeEasy will easily be known by people. It's also one way to attract future investors
BeEasy_support

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

Which is indeed a testament to our good intentions. We wouldn't bother if we weren't in for the long haul.

I wonder what the outcome of the past conference, please share information.

Standby for news Smiley
Do we have soft cap or hard cap to be achieved? As I saw on the website we already collected 146 btc

We do have a hardcap of 3200 BTC. We don't have a softcap though. The 146 BTC amount was raised during our preSale in November.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

Does your project have a bounty program?
While reading the BeEasy 14pages presentation, bounty campaigns were not on the list.  BeEasy project is a socially consciuos product, they care about the environment and people health.  Percentage of the profits will be donated to the partner charity organiztion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: