Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

Hi everyone) Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
Better use is my etherwallet (MEW) and Metamask. This are the wallet that I can recommend for you, usually this wallet are the most popular or usuable wallet.

Grin I have MEW wallet) Thank you

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Hi everyone) Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
Better use is my etherwallet (MEW) and Metamask. This are the wallet that I can recommend for you, usually this wallet are the most popular or usuable wallet.

very comfortable wallets supporting erc20 are jaxx and eidoo

I have heard many times about eidoo wallet. Will consider it in more detail

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
B0b@n

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

The last few days proved to be busy but productive for the BeEasy team.

After coming back from a conference tour around Asia, on February 13 our team participated in the Blockchain Conference (https://www.facebook.com/events/1485536184815001/) in Saint-Petersburg.

There we pitched our project, met with guests in the demo-zone and gave interviews to three media outlets!
For pictures, see our latest Facebook post

Soon we’ll provide a proper report. Until then stay tuned to our Telegram group and follow us on Facebook as well as Instagram

Thats good news. Looking forward to the report) Let's see Grin

≈BeEasy≈
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:09:47 AM

I just recently read their whitepaper and I found out that they will have their own exchange which is called EasyTrade. That's nice!
Yes there is! This project have six services they are namely: EasyData, EasyPool, EasyPlay, EasyTrade, EasyFund and EasyCare. For more information about this services here is the link:
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/ecosystem-beeasy-new-step-management-crypto-assets/
Take your time reading 😁
So cool, having a single name that compose of different sub name. Well, its obviously easy to understand what they uses cause even it's own sub name can explain it in just its title alone. This is looks like "easy" feature that most of people want to be. Adding, even if they have a easy in name, their quality and service is not that so easy. This is a crypto currency, blockchain , trading and many more, so expect more complicated part of the story/project. ( Easy madness )
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products, internet stores and offline networks, and charity donations.

THAT is is great strategy of BeEasy Project.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

The idea of BeEasy to create a Blockchain ecosystem, an all-in-one window to the cryptocurrency world is an interesting concept.
It will provide a self-intuitive, user-friendly access to essential cryptocurrency processes such as mining, trading, and cryptocurrency investments.
Good luck with the project!
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

Looking at BeEasy's whitepaper makes you realize the potential of the project.

BeEasy plans to engage those who are currently not involved with the cryptocurrency market by providing our users with essentially convenient interfaces for all of our services.

Through  1. developing user apps and interfaces (all-in-one authorization, BeEasy personal account, mining clients, monitoring clients, telegram bots, among others
              2. developing service systems (multicurrency pool, conversion getaways, liquidity management systems, exchange) and
              3. building infrastructure (data center with its own mining equipment).
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

BeEasy plans to engage those who are currently not involved with the cryptocurrency market by providing our users with essentially convenient interfaces for all of our services.

Through  1. developing user apps and interfaces (all-in-one authorization, BeEasy personal account, mining clients, monitoring clients, telegram bots, among others
              2. developing service systems (multicurrency pool, conversion getaways, liquidity management systems, exchange) and

And one data center they already have done.
B0b@n

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

🤘🤘🤘The project is growing and developing. I wish new contracts and agreements. Forward and only forward🔝🔝🔝

≈BeEasy≈
B0b@n

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

On the Blockchain Conference St.Petersburg team pitched our project, met with guests in the demo-zone and gave interviews to three media outlets! Yeah😎😎😎

≈BeEasy≈
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

On the Blockchain Conference St.Petersburg we pitched our project, met with guests in the demo-zone and gave interviews to three media outlets! Yeah😎😎😎
When will you publish these interviews?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

For everyone information BeEasy is a general partner of the "Export Day" it is a Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, big data, AV/AR and other cross-cutting technologies of the digital economy can become in the nearest future. This partnership could gain improvement specially on the BeEasy platform building which focuses on automated platform. When you combine Export day technology which primarily concern about solution for focal problem in the industry, I think the outcome is great if not now in the near future.

Thats great news, thanks for the share. BeEasy is the one most active going on and team work and support too. i think this is best time for investors.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

On the Blockchain Conference St.Petersburg we pitched our project, met with guests in the demo-zone and gave interviews to three media outlets! Yeah😎😎😎
When will you publish these interviews?

Soon. Let's just put it that way. Cheesy
B0b@n

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

Partnership with Xenium project concluded! That's great news! I believe that this cooperation is an important step in expanding the project Wink Grin Cheesy

≈BeEasy≈
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

Partnership with Xenium project concluded! That's great news! I believe that this cooperation is an important step in expanding the project Wink Grin Cheesy
Thank you, please here on our FB page, information about our partnership with Exenium also https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/posts/204214286825722
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:01:04 AM

Thank you, please here on our FB page, information about our partnership with Exenium also https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/posts/204214286825722
Looks like the BeEasy did a good job this past days. Well done, hope it will continue till it launch in to the market.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:36:15 AM

Looks like the BeEasy did a good job this past days. Well done, hope it will continue till it launch in to the market.
Better keep watching of this project hope its gets a lot of attention in the industries and more of partnership to come I can see the big potential of this project in the future.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

This project is one of my biggest platform I ever see, it's feels like that all you need in cryto is in their platform many people were use to it in the future. Hope that they gonna make it to the last goal of this project.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

Better keep watching of this project hope its gets a lot of attention in the industries and more of partnership to come I can see the big potential of this project in the future.
Better to build a strong foundation or strong relationship in the community first. This is the first and biggest step to advertise the project easily. So BeEasy must target the demand of the people specially if this project almost get all the needs of what a crypto user want.
hoticotk

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

how about airdrop or bounty program?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: