Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

I really like the idea of the BeEasy project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

I really like the idea of the BeEasy project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?

I think this could be used by the whole world. Since it is pushing decentralization, anywhere you are, you could use this. In terms of Investing, as normal ICO projects do, USA citizens are void to invest because of the countries regulations.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

Wow I have read that ICOBench, which are team of experts, rated them 4.5 over 5!
It's no surprise that experts see potential of this company.

This is great news! BeEasy is a sure winner. With an all in one concept, crypto enthusiasts need not to go to many different sites to process his many transactions and can just do it all in one place, BeEasy 's platform.

Definitely BeEasy should be put on top. Because the team creates an innovative solution in providing all users group the best links between different services and allow the product line Accessible to both professionals and beginners. It really helps the whole ecosystem lessen the cost and time.

Definitely! with an all in one platform, BeEasy is a great project indeed. As you have mentioned, users will have less time spent on transacting on different platforms since BeEasy has it all in their platform. No need for multiple tabs or browsers.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

Wow I have read that ICOBench, which are team of experts, rated them 4.5 over 5!

And for good reason.

Can i ask what if BeEasy didn't complete the required fund the 3200btc this project will still pursue its goal? So far BeEasy community keep growing. I hope that we surpass the amount of necessary budget for BeEasy to continue develoment of the project. We will help you guys to make it happen. #BeEasy

3200 BTC is the hard cap. There is no softcap, we'll make it happen either way Smiley

This is the first time that I've heard that a project does not have a softcap. May i ask why is that?
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

And for good reason.

Can i ask what if BeEasy didn't complete the required fund the 3200btc this project will still pursue its goal? So far BeEasy community keep growing. I hope that we surpass the amount of necessary budget for BeEasy to continue develoment of the project. We will help you guys to make it happen. #BeEasy

3200 BTC is the hard cap. There is no softcap, we'll make it happen either way Smiley

This is the first time that I've heard that a project does not have a softcap. May i ask why is that?

Obviously the team is confident in their project or have investors with the necessary minimum amount  Grin
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:41:57 AM

It's gonna be better if you have a softcap. Most, bounty participant will gonna do their best to promote and advertise this project if they know they are secure on their payment. Please update us about that. Thanks in advance.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

It's a rare thing for a company to have the will and capacity to come up with a project like this. This project
is a combination of skill and will.
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Thank you! If necessary, we will request the cooperation.
Ok thanks, let me know
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:09 AM

May I know about your token decimal why it is only 4? What is the big deal for this as I can see 8 decimal are the most common here. Is there a reason about it, sorry for silly question I am curious about it because this would be my first time seeing this.
There are various ways for our users to benefit from acquiring our tokens: purchasing power at cost price from the data center, also known as ‘cloud mining’ & receiving a 50 percent discount for all service fees (exchanges, fund and others) & discounted converting tokens into game currencies, software license, ecosystem participant partner goods   PLUS The token cost is fixed at the ICO stage, after EasyToken will be available only at exchanges at a higher price with high demand for BeEasy products. Also the number of tokens is limited. Undistributed tokens are burned. Thus, in the future, the more users become, the higher the EasyToken rate will be.
Thanks for a wonderful answered with me it's a pleasure to me and us also, so the project have a burning principle even if the token of this project have not much liquidity? Then in the future of this token will be better than other tokens in the community and much more valuable  Cheesy, I'll keep tracking it.
aervin11

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:34:54 AM

That's the spirit. Hope you can reach the hardcap, because too many ICO's are doing refunds because they have not reached their hardcap and stop developing the project because it would surely exhaust the funds gathered.
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:45:55 AM

Have you all guys watched the interview of CEO alexander on ICO TV? If not yet, I suggest everybody to watch the full interview as we can know more about BeEasy.
petmalulodi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

[/quote]
Yes I think so. 145 btc are already sold and I think we can achieve hard cap which is 3200 BTC with the remaining 41 days Wink
petmalulodi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

This is great news! BeEasy is a sure winner. With an all in one concept, crypto enthusiasts need not to go to many different sites to process his many transactions and can just do it all in one place, BeEasy 's platform.

Definitely BeEasy should be put on top. Because the team creates an innovative solution in providing all users group the best links between different services and allow the product line Accessible to both professionals and beginners. It really helps the whole ecosystem lessen the cost and time.

Definitely! with an all in one platform, BeEasy is a great project indeed. As you have mentioned, users will have less time spent on transacting on different platforms since BeEasy has it all in their platform. No need for multiple tabs or browsers.
Correct! That is why this project named as BeEasy because it will make difficult task EASIER. Different crypto activities in one platform see how great this BeEasy is.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

Have you all guys watched the interview of CEO alexander on ICO TV? If not yet, I suggest everybody to watch the full interview as we can know more about BeEasy.
Can you provide some link?, I feel that interview is interesting for sure, this BeEasy is a big project and lot of complicated question. But if he handle those question, it is a big advantage to this company for sure. That will be a good start to promote this BeEasy in the crypto community.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:51:05 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 05:41:58 AM by qwertysungit

Yes I think so. 145 btc are already sold and I think we can achieve hard cap which is 3200 BTC with the remaining 41 days Wink
[/quote]

This is only the begining of BeEasy, I think in the next few days there will be a huge new about this project, as i can see in the facebook they have a conference lately, time by time our admid and devs are busy for advertising their project.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

At first glance the project looks interesting, I think it is worth looking at it in more detail

sorry but i can not get what you want to say. can you clearly point out what you want to say. thanks  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

And for good reason.

Obviously the team is confident in their project or have investors with the necessary minimum amount  Grin

I do that the team is highly condifent, but what happens when they don't reach their hard cap? do they have contingency measures for that? or will they also do a refund like the others?
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

From what country are you from mate? This would be available globally, but you need to do your own due diligence since some jurisdictions do not allow investing in crypto in general.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

From what country are you from mate? This would be available globally, but you need to do your own due diligence since some jurisdictions do not allow investing in crypto in general.

Projects that provide a blockchain for business would be good,  So BeEasy will get many users quickly, and that's the opportunity to prove the quality of BeEasy.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

BeEasy on Global Blockchain and Fintech Forum - 21.02.2018

https://twitter.com/BeEasy_ICO/status/966756606150049792
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: