Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
UnconfirmedTransaction

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 03:01:15 AM

So the 8,000,000 IPO shares are expected to be oversubscribed and will go for more than .003?

Even at the Xbond rate of.001 plus IPVO .0025 will be .0035

This still does not make any sense to me.  Surely I could just place a bid for .0030001 and this would be below the Xbond and IPVO price but above the .003 IPO?

If the price goes above 0.003 this helps the XBOND holders, not hurt them.  XBOND holders are guaranteed to pay 0.0025/share.  Buying XBONDS at 0.0012 and exchanging for NEOBEE guarantees that at the worst you will break even (paying 0.003/share essentially).

Your bid of 0.0030001 is more than the price of 0.003 you would be paying if you bought XBOND's at 0.0012 and exchanged for NEOBEE

Your all forgetting one vital thing, there are currently only 500,000 shares on offer to xbond holders and 2 million xbond shares.
So out of the 2 million Xbond shares only 1.25 million(500k*5/2) can be traded for NEOBEE Pre-IPVO Offering.

You better hope you can get into this 62.5% braket if you buying Xbonds, This is why I sold all of my xbonds at ~0.0012. It's first come first serve, then you can watch the Xbonds you have paid 0.0012 for fall all the way back to 0.001.

I think ill take my chances at getting in at lower than 0.003 as 8mil shares is hard to fill quickly!

Yes this is true, I was just explaining the rationale behind buying at 0.0012.  But to your point, I do have a question regarding the Pre-IPVO offering.  When do the XBOND holders who transferred their shares know if they got in their transfer quick enough?  Since the XBOND holders will receive their shares 3 days after the IPVO, are they just to wait in limbo for these 3 days?

Also, how strict is the 1pm opening time?  Let's say someone's clock is 1 min different than the one NEOBEE is running by.  If they transfer at 12:59pm, will the XBOND's be sent back to that owner?

EDIT: After reading over the prospectus again, it looks like XBOND's will be sent back upon sell-out.  I am assuming that the XBOND holders who got in quick enough will be sent some sort of confirmation email before they receive their shares?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redmetal

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 03:09:11 AM

So the 8,000,000 IPO shares are expected to be oversubscribed and will go for more than .003?

Even at the Xbond rate of.001 plus IPVO .0025 will be .0035

This still does not make any sense to me.  Surely I could just place a bid for .0030001 and this would be below the Xbond and IPVO price but above the .003 IPO?

If the price goes above 0.003 this helps the XBOND holders, not hurt them.  XBOND holders are guaranteed to pay 0.0025/share.  Buying XBONDS at 0.0012 and exchanging for NEOBEE guarantees that at the worst you will break even (paying 0.003/share essentially).

Your bid of 0.0030001 is more than the price of 0.003 you would be paying if you bought XBOND's at 0.0012 and exchanged for NEOBEE

Your all forgetting one vital thing, there are currently only 500,000 shares on offer to xbond holders and 2 million xbond shares.
So out of the 2 million Xbond shares only 1.25 million(500k*5/2) can be traded for NEOBEE Pre-IPVO Offering.

You better hope you can get into this 62.5% braket if you buying Xbonds, This is why I sold all of my xbonds at ~0.0012. It's first come first serve, then you can watch the Xbonds you have paid 0.0012 for fall all the way back to 0.001.

I think ill take my chances at getting in at lower than 0.003 as 8mil shares is hard to fill quickly!

Yes this is true, I was just explaining the rationale behind buying at 0.0012.  But to your point, I do have a question regarding the Pre-IPVO offering.  When do the XBOND holders who transferred their shares know if they got in their transfer quick enough?  Since the XBOND holders will receive their shares 3 days after the IPVO, are they just to wait in limbo for these 3 days?

Also, how strict is the 1pm opening time?  Let's say someone's clock is 1 min different than the one NEOBEE is running by.  If they transfer at 12:59pm, will the XBOND's be sent back to that owner?

You would be best to follow the forum time for exact timings, TAT will be returning bonds ASAP after it’s filled,
As he said prior, he will pay any dividends due for the time that these have been held if they are unsuccessful in qualifying for the Pre-IPVO.

Receive $5 free of bitcoin in Australia by becoming verified on CoinJar.com, https://filler.coinjar.com/r/034375f5
Vycid

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:08:03 AM

Would your lawyers feel comfortable identifying themselves and their qualifications, and sharing some of their (ostensibly extensive) legal filings? The legal side of this seems just as important as the business side, and I don't think it's getting enough attention.

Sou

Activity: 210

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:25:27 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2013, 07:01:57 AM by Sou

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this from a consumer standpoint. What would my main motivation be to work with these services?

Is it just having an alternative storage of value other than the euro, or will there be services offered?

Surely, if someone is willing to put their "Money" into a bank that backs their assets with BTC they must have a significant amount of faith in the viability of a long BTC future. If they have this much faith in Bitcoin i would imagine they have done a considerable amount of research on their part. If they are this savvy about tech and finance why wouldn't that just manage their own BTC?

Tl;dr
What are we offering that the consumer can't just do themselves?
Vycid

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:31:20 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2013, 06:49:27 AM by Vycid

I've got another question - obviously a lot of money has already been invested in this venture, if you're building a bank branch and making regulatory filings and so on. Where did this money come from? What does your balance sheet look like right now? If this money was fronted by the existing partners in this venture, why will they hold only 40% of the equity?

Edit: Okay, I finished reading all of your prospectus.

You seem to be operating on the assumption that you will receive 7.5 million euros of deposits, in the first month of operation, from a populace that is now wary of banking institutions.

Can you provide any material defense of this assumption? Any precedents, like what is typical for a start-up bank?

Furthermore, you conclude you will be profitable by March. Is this predicated on a continued increase in the value of bitcoins? At what point do you project an investment in this security would be more profitable than holding the bitcoins, ignoring speculative value?

Also, what does the red square represent in this image?

Vycid

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:05:46 AM

Surely, if someone is willing to put their "Money" into a bank that backs their assets with BTC they must have a significant amount of faith in the viability of a long BTC future.
Keep in mind it's Cyprus, where standard euros (backed by nothing) can one day be worth half what they were, and you still can't get them back.
Granted, they will have to do some explaining.

7.5 million Euros worth of explaining, based on their business plan.

As far as I can tell, the deal is that if BTC goes up, they keep the difference from their customers' deposits. If BTC goes down, Huh. I'm not sure why anyone would put their money in if they're exposed to risk for no reward.

I eagerly await an explanation. I'd really like to see this work, but the prospectus makes me very uncomfortable. Even the "conservative" projections still assume bitcoin will go up.

bittymitty

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:42:33 AM

If BTC goes down then NEO will sell the IPO BTC to provide EUR to the customer.  As long as they don't run out of BTC everyone is happy.
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:19:37 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2013, 10:31:42 AM by cryptocyprus

Many of these questions have been previously answered and many shall be addressed in the updated prospectus being released in a few hours such as the "what happens when BTC loses value", but I will go through them again for people.

Surely, if someone is willing to put their "Money" into a bank that backs their assets with BTC they must have a significant amount of faith in the viability of a long BTC future.
Keep in mind it's Cyprus, where standard euros (backed by nothing) can one day be worth half what they were, and you still can't get them back.
Granted, they will have to do some explaining.

7.5 million Euros worth of explaining, based on their business plan.

As far as I can tell, the deal is that if BTC goes up, they keep the difference from their customers' deposits. If BTC goes down, Huh. I'm not sure why anyone would put their money in if they're exposed to risk for no reward.

I eagerly await an explanation. I'd really like to see this work, but the prospectus makes me very uncomfortable. Even the "conservative" projections still assume bitcoin will go up.

Thanks for the questions, we offer the ability for our customers to use the Bitcoin protocol to benefit their own needs, many of Cypriots demands following the recent bail-in's is the requirement to place their money into a financial product where it cannot be taken against their will.

We shall also be offering time based deposits so the customer can deposit their money for a fixed period of time (6 - 60 months) and receive a percentage of any increases.

The updated prospectus will include scenarios, as to where there is a flash crash of -75% across a 2 hour period with no recovery in the rate on the first day of trading, followed by a run of all instant access deposits in the last hour of the branches working day.

We have a great marketing partner, our advertising includes TV, Radio, Print Media, OOH campaigns and lots of below the line activities to drive awareness of what we are bringing to the market. We have had coverage in the largest newspaper in the financial section, which explained the reasons as to why Bitcoin will be of benefit to Cypriots. That is why we have projected the level of deposits in the first month of €7.5m, in the grand scale of things here, is not a great deal of money considering one bank has been losing €10m per day in cash withdrawals whilst a €300p/d limit has been enforced. The vast majority of these cash withdrawals are making their way into closets and under mattresses.

We are also working on bringing other revenue streams online, such as insurance, international remittance and lending.

I've got another question - obviously a lot of money has already been invested in this venture, if you're building a bank branch and making regulatory filings and so on. Where did this money come from? What does your balance sheet look like right now? If this money was fronted by the existing partners in this venture, why will they hold only 40% of the equity?

Edit: Okay, I finished reading all of your prospectus.

You seem to be operating on the assumption that you will receive 7.5 million euros of deposits, in the first month of operation, from a populace that is now wary of banking institutions.

Can you provide any material defense of this assumption? Any precedents, like what is typical for a start-up bank?

Furthermore, you conclude you will be profitable by March. Is this predicated on a continued increase in the value of bitcoins? At what point do you project an investment in this security would be more profitable than holding the bitcoins, ignoring speculative value?

Also, what does the red square represent in this image?

Everything has been initially my own work up until I acquired the services of some of the team members and partners. The branch hasn't been built by ourselves we have signed the leases and all deposits and securities have been paid. We only hold 40% because the fact that I am running this IPVO to raise the necessary capital, it is an extremely large volume of Bitcoin and as with anything in life and Bitcoin there is risk, those that invest in me and my team to execute this need to be rewarded sufficiently. When Neo & Bee is successful the potential and the benefits we will receive for being the first mover will not be comparable to anything previously seen in Bitcoin, by only holding 40% ourselves this provides more incentive to work even harder to make the smaller holding worth more. The benefits for Bitcoin as a whole once mass adoption becomes common in many nations will also be something that was only "talked" about, these possibilities will never happen unless someone takes that initial step to make it a reality. With the current situation here and the dis-trust in traditional financial institutions, we have the strongest platform to build solid foundations for such a move. Cyprus is also not too big to achieve the coverage required for people to learn about ourselves, but it is also not too small to go unnoticed on a global scale.

We will be profitable by march if the exchange rate increases at the rate described. We are providing even more detailed figures that demonstrate a drop in the price. One thing to remember is that we shall be increasing demand whilst reducing the availability of many coins for a fixed period of time through our time based accounts.

The red in the image represents the part of the building that will be the location of our flagship branch, the offices which have had the deposits and securities paid in full are on the first floor, there is a glass wall surrounding the veranda which will allow us to wrap our signage around the building as per the virtual branding representation of the branch.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this from a consumer standpoint. What would my main motivation be to work with these services?

Is it just having an alternative storage of value other than the euro, or will there be services offered?

Surely, if someone is willing to put their "Money" into a bank that backs their assets with BTC they must have a significant amount of faith in the viability of a long BTC future. If they have this much faith in Bitcoin i would imagine they have done a considerable amount of research on their part. If they are this savvy about tech and finance why wouldn't that just manage their own BTC?

Tl;dr
What are we offering that the consumer can't just do themselves?

A simple solution, everyone on this forum can manage their own wallets and most can secure them sufficiently, but for the average man/woman in the street the idea of them managing and securing their own wallet is out of the question. Once people start reading or listening to someone talk about Bitcoin in a complex manner, something everyone here is capable of doing the average person will lose interest within 20 seconds of the word "cryptography" being used.

Would your lawyers feel comfortable identifying themselves and their qualifications, and sharing some of their (ostensibly extensive) legal filings? The legal side of this seems just as important as the business side, and I don't think it's getting enough attention.

Our lawyers have confirmed their involvement with ourselves and that they are currently preparing the requests to the Attorney General to have a legal framework created for Bitcoin based businesses (This has been performed as part of the due-diligence by TATI). The legal questions were answered very early in the thread. Bitcoin is not money in Cyprus, so we are working hard to change that. Please also remember that Cyprus is much smaller than many other countries so getting in front of the right decision makers is much easier than it would be elsewhere in the world. These direct channels of communication are very much in place already.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2091

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:03:41 AM

And there I was, thinking that the upcoming ASIC war was going to be an interesting development in the Bitcoin world.

Like I said before, I'm not sure whether a "Bank" is the right way to improve Bitcoin's mainstream adoption. But I do think that people would be more open for Cryptocurrencies if getting Coins were 1) as easy as walking into a bank branch and 2) hedged against volatility. Also an actual physical office with everyday people will probably inspire more confidence than shady looking Russian online exchanges filled with trolls and teenagers.

Either way, please, for the love of Crypto and all that is hashing, make sure that your clients know that there are risks involved in Bitcoin's volatility and that you are taking the appropiate steps to mitigate those. Be transparent about these measures. Make sure you can properly handle huge spikes of direct customer communications in times of large market movements. And always prioritize the safety of your client's funds over profit.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Skoutz

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:04:06 AM

please give us a link to the "updated" prospectus
cryptocyprus (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:20:04 AM

And there I was, thinking that the upcoming ASIC war was going to be an interesting development in the Bitcoin world.

Like I said before, I'm not sure whether a "Bank" is the right way to improve Bitcoin's mainstream adoption. But I do think that people would be more open for Cryptocurrencies if getting Coins were 1) as easy as walking into a bank branch and 2) hedged against volatility. Also an actual physical office with everyday people will probably inspire more confidence than shady looking Russian online exchanges filled with trolls and teenagers.

Either way, please, for the love of Crypto and all that is hashing, make sure that your clients know that there are risks involved in Bitcoin's volatility and that you are taking the appropiate steps to mitigate those. Be transparent about these measures. Make sure you can properly handle huge spikes of direct customer communications in times of large market movements. And always prioritize the safety of your client's funds over profit.

We are being very open about everything, we are also trying to bridge other gaps in the market to make Bitcoin available on traditional trading platforms.

Our customers will be well aware of both the benefits and risks involved with Bitcoin, that is something that we will be making certain, we have a no small print policy, there is no fine print stating that our customer are unsecured creditors to us, or anything that the traditional banks don't make people fully aware of.

We are doing our best to get away from the stigma now attached to the word "bank" here locally. We are a new way to control your own finances.

Don't worry we are here for the long term so the security of our customers funds will always proceed profit requirements, unlike the traditional banks non of our Neo employees will have sales targets.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
cryptocyprus (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:22:18 AM

please give us a link to the "updated" prospectus

Just making the final amendments, I was up until 6:30am making the updates, before I had to leave for a meeting at 9am. Just finalizing everything to ensure it is correct and delivered ahead of the XBOND pre-IPVO offering opening.

Once it is completed and checked by all parties, we shall be making it public.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Skoutz

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:33:07 AM

thanks and keep up the good work
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 02:54:56 PM

Will Pre-IPVO investors have confirmation of successful buys before the IPVO rounds begins, so if in the event our Pre-IPVO's bids are unsuccessful (due to selling out) we can still buy the shares we want in the IPVO?

And as well if our Pre-IPVO bids are unsuccessful are we then left with XBONDS with which we will have to either hold or sell on the market?

This will partially depend on time and how many requests we are dealing with during the process. I'll say that I intend to communicate as many confirmations and updates as possible, but this is a manual process and I need to allow for the possibility of being overwhelmed as there could be 300+ bondholders making requests. This will inevitably include submission errors, omission of necessary info, questions, and other details to work out.

It is more likely that you'll be notified if your exchange DID NOT succeed, than if it did. Ideally, we can email everyone for confirmations of success as well.

If it does sell out, any unsuccessful exchange redemption requests will have their bonds pushed back to them quickly, however I cannot take responsibility for people sending failed redemptions right up against the deadline, or if their ignoring of news and instructions causes delays, should it come to that.

Generally speaking, we will do what makes most sense, and what gets bonds where they belong as soon as possible. I will openly communicate if it sells out, and maybe even provide intermittent updates in that regard.

The HAVELOCK push timestamp will be used to determine the order of priority in redemptions requests, NOT the emails. You do not have a place in line until you have pushed bonds to the issuer.

rwfreshmore

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 03:00:27 PM

" there could be 300+ bondholders making requests"

Is the Pre-IPO not today at 12pm EST? How can you not know how many requests there are? I'm wondering because i would like to get in on the Pre-IPO..

but i would be buying XBOND for only this reason. I would like to know like the other user asked:

If the request for Pre-IPO shares is not filled is the person left with XBOND shares or left with BTC?

If they are left with BTC they will have lost 20% of their pre-attempt value as XBOND shares are .0012 and transfer value of XBOND shares is .001.

Thanks!
Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 03:02:11 PM

" there could be 300+ bondholders making requests"

Is the Pre-IPO not today at 12pm EST? How can you not know how many requests there are? I'm wondering because i would like to get in on the Pre-IPO..

but i would be buying XBOND for only this reason. I would like to know like the other user asked:

If the request for Pre-IPO shares is not filled is the person left with XBOND shares or left with BTC?

If they are left with BTC they will have lost 20% of their pre-attempt value as XBOND shares are .0012 and transfer value of XBOND shares is .001.

Thanks!

You're left with XBOND shares if your pre-IPVO order isn't filled.
utens

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 03:42:00 PM

I got confused with Utc, and the legal time ,  the begining of the pre ipvo, is in 20 min or in  80 min? 
lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 03:48:12 PM

I got confused with Utc, and the legal time ,  the begining of the pre ipvo, is in 20 min or in  80 min? 
cryptocyprus (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 04:05:33 PM

The updated prospectus has now been released as promised, I shall shortly be uploading spreadsheet that contains matching data from the movements of the April Bubble, starting at the highest point and finishing at the lowest point across the 7 day period, with rudimentary trades to display that we would have survived.

The updated prospectus can be found here: http://lmb-holdings.com/LMB_Holdings_Prospectus.pdf

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 04:13:11 PM

The Pre-IPVO round for XBOND holders begins at the top of the hour!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: