Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
jbest8283

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:39:40 AM

Neo & Bee Update November 1st 2013

Investor Relations Website

We are currently developing our investor relations website, this will become a portal for all news releases, it will also offer a wide range of content surrounding Neo, Bee and all future subsidiaries. Monthly company performance data will also be released through this website. We will offer direct share management through this website allowing investors to hold shares directly with ourselves.

Direct Share Purchase

We will also implement a direct share purchase option allowing investors to buy and hold shares with ourselves, shares will only be available at the IPVO price of 0.003 BTC/Share. We will allow the transfer of these shares into any trading platform that supports Neo & Bee.

We will provide more information regarding transfers immediately before we launch the website (1 – 2 Weeks).

Appointment Of CFO – George Ioannou

George is joining the team as the CFO. George is a member of the following;

Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK)
Member of the Institute of Public Accountants in Cyprus (CYP)
Member of the International Institute of Internal Auditors (USA)
Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors in Cyprus.
Member of the Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA) – European Body

With a strong background in a CFO Role at both Fiduciana Trust Cyprus and Otenet Telecom Ltd, previous experience includes roles for Alpha Bank in the Credit Risk and Internal Audit Divisions. George brings a vast amount of experience to the team and will be working closely with every aspect of the business.

Direct Bitcoin Purchases (EU)

We are launching a website that will utilize a cash payment network around Europe to allow members of the public to purchase Bitcoin almost instantly using cash directly from ourselves, this will mainly be targeted at the under served UK Bitcoin Economy. This website shall be launched and fully functional prior to January 31st 2014, I will provide more updates as developments are made including the name of the cash payment network operator once we are in a position to do so.

Kenyan Entity

We have been forced to register a subsidiary in Kenya (Under Application) for the corporate account to be opened with MPesa. We have also established a direct link with the founder of MPesa that can be utilized should the need arise.

Updated Prospectus

An updated prospectus is still being prepared, a high workload on the ground here is delaying this progress, the work being done on the ground is being given priority over the updates to the document. It won't be long before it is released and I will update on the timeframe when it is clearer to myself when it is possible to get it released.

Neo & Bee Presents The Cyprus Investors Show 2014 (December 2013)

We are the main sponsors of the event, we will gain a large amount of publicity through being the main sponsors of the event, the target demographic for the event are High Net Worth Individuals, Private Investors, Investment and Asset Management Firms , Private Banks and other financial institutions, Financial Services organizations , Investment Advisors, Investment Bankers, Wealth / Asset management firms and professionals, Financial Planners, Portfolio Managers, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies , Lawyers - Legal advisors, Accounting professionals, Tax planners, Family offices .
   The event has been operating for a number of years and is one of the largest conferences held on the island, once the final branded invitations are completed, I shall provide them for everyone to see.

Cover of In Business Magazine (February 2014)

I have been approached to be on the cover of In Business magazine for their February issue (I agreed), there is already a buzz around the business world here in Cyprus about the company that is bringing Bitcoin to Cyprus for everyone. The magazine is the largest business publication in Cyprus, the feature will include a multiple page spread on Neo & Bee.

Thank you! Looks great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:34:54 AM

Neo & Bee Update November 1st 2013

Investor Relations Website

We are currently developing our investor relations website, this will become a portal for all news releases, it will also offer a wide range of content surrounding Neo, Bee and all future subsidiaries. Monthly company performance data will also be released through this website. We will offer direct share management through this website allowing investors to hold shares directly with ourselves.

Direct Share Purchase

We will also implement a direct share purchase option allowing investors to buy and hold shares with ourselves, shares will only be available at the IPVO price of 0.003 BTC/Share. We will allow the transfer of these shares into any trading platform that supports Neo & Bee.

We will provide more information regarding transfers immediately before we launch the website (1 – 2 Weeks).

Appointment Of CFO – George Ioannou

George is joining the team as the CFO. George is a member of the following;

Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK)
Member of the Institute of Public Accountants in Cyprus (CYP)
Member of the International Institute of Internal Auditors (USA)
Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors in Cyprus.
Member of the Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA) – European Body

With a strong background in a CFO Role at both Fiduciana Trust Cyprus and Otenet Telecom Ltd, previous experience includes roles for Alpha Bank in the Credit Risk and Internal Audit Divisions. George brings a vast amount of experience to the team and will be working closely with every aspect of the business.

Direct Bitcoin Purchases (EU)

We are launching a website that will utilize a cash payment network around Europe to allow members of the public to purchase Bitcoin almost instantly using cash directly from ourselves, this will mainly be targeted at the under served UK Bitcoin Economy. This website shall be launched and fully functional prior to January 31st 2014, I will provide more updates as developments are made including the name of the cash payment network operator once we are in a position to do so.

Kenyan Entity

We have been forced to register a subsidiary in Kenya (Under Application) for the corporate account to be opened with MPesa. We have also established a direct link with the founder of MPesa that can be utilized should the need arise.

Updated Prospectus

An updated prospectus is still being prepared, a high workload on the ground here is delaying this progress, the work being done on the ground is being given priority over the updates to the document. It won't be long before it is released and I will update on the timeframe when it is clearer to myself when it is possible to get it released.

Neo & Bee Presents The Cyprus Investors Show 2014 (December 2013)

We are the main sponsors of the event, we will gain a large amount of publicity through being the main sponsors of the event, the target demographic for the event are High Net Worth Individuals, Private Investors, Investment and Asset Management Firms , Private Banks and other financial institutions, Financial Services organizations , Investment Advisors, Investment Bankers, Wealth / Asset management firms and professionals, Financial Planners, Portfolio Managers, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies , Lawyers - Legal advisors, Accounting professionals, Tax planners, Family offices .
   The event has been operating for a number of years and is one of the largest conferences held on the island, once the final branded invitations are completed, I shall provide them for everyone to see.

Cover of In Business Magazine (February 2014)

I have been approached to be on the cover of In Business magazine for their February issue (I agreed), there is already a buzz around the business world here in Cyprus about the company that is bringing Bitcoin to Cyprus for everyone. The magazine is the largest business publication in Cyprus, the feature will include a multiple page spread on Neo & Bee.

Wow, that's fantastic. You guys really are going to be big players, and I think the MPesa partnership will be great for expanding Bitcoin into communities where it can really make a difference.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
professorY

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 11:10:35 AM

Very promising!

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
ex-trader

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 11:32:02 AM

Our marketing explicitly states that when a customer uses a branch or other point of exchange, they are exchanging their Euro for Bitcoin, we are educating the population on Bitcoin from the outset.

Thanks for your answer, it is appreciated by me that you will discuss this directly.

Please indulge me with some more simple questions so we can follow this through and you can prove me wrong.

If you have exchanged their euros for bitcoins, as you have just confirmed (just like a currency exchange) then at that point you will be telling them they own a specific amount of bitcoins. What happens when Bitcoin then doubles in price, do they still own the same number of bitcoins or will you then be telling them that you had to take some back from them?
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:06:13 PM

Our marketing explicitly states that when a customer uses a branch or other point of exchange, they are exchanging their Euro for Bitcoin, we are educating the population on Bitcoin from the outset.

Thanks for your answer, it is appreciated by me that you will discuss this directly.

Please indulge me with some more simple questions so we can follow this through and you can prove me wrong.

If you have exchanged their euros for bitcoins, as you have just confirmed (just like a currency exchange) then at that point you will be telling them they own a specific amount of bitcoins. What happens when Bitcoin then doubles in price, do they still own the same number of bitcoins or will you then be telling them that you had to take some back from them?

Mate, why are you asking questions you know the answer to? Not even good questions at that? It's just a time wasting exercise. If you want private answers then ask over pm or go to a conference and meet in person.

You're deliberately misunderstanding or misrepresenting what they are doing. If it isn't deliberate, you need to go read the prospectus again, not keep asking the CEO.
mpr20rt

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:27:26 PM

Danny, could you please create a new locked thread for official announcements only..

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash."  -  Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:39:17 PM

Danny, could you please create a new locked thread for official announcements only..

Bitcointalk.org is not an official platform for company news (this is a habit we'll all have to break eventually, not just Neo).

Official announcements are made to shareholders first via each exchange's announcement features.

Additionally, the most recent announcement specifies that an official investor relation website is under production.
mpr20rt

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:50:08 PM

Bitcointalk.org is not an official platform for company news (this is a habit we'll all have to break eventually, not just Neo).

Official announcements are made to shareholders first via each exchange's announcement features.

Additionally, the most recent announcement specifies that an official investor relation website is under production.

Thanks for the clarification!

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash."  -  Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
Bitventurer

Activity: 488

S P 8 D E

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 01:24:54 PM

+1.
but i guess it wont work here, make it on your new website.

SP8DE - The Game of Chance. Changed.
lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:29:52 PM

If we get a public and private(shareholder) forum on the new site I would drool. I understand that that may never happen though.
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:04:19 PM

If we get a public and private(shareholder) forum on the new site I would drool. I understand that that may never happen though.

This more than likely won't happen, however we do have #neobee on IRC where I personally try and get on when I can. I will be around on IRC today for a few hours.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Draino

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:11:36 PM

Probably being painfully obvious here, but twitter + a blog (wordpress?) are a powerful way to ensure communication is universal and available.
ex-trader

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:38:51 AM

Mate, why are you asking questions you know the answer to?

Quite simple, I clearly prove want to prove that Neo are not clear about what product they are offering. (I'm happy to take criticism - look at the Asicminer thread when I spent some time warning people that the shares were over-valued at 4-5+ BTC. I was ridiculed - they are now at 0.6.)

Crypto has confirmed in his response that Neo will be selling the product as customers invest euros and buy bitcoins, only thats not true since if Bitcoins rise in value they will be taken away from the customer and the customer cannot access or use their bitcoins directly SO THEY DO NOT OWN BITCOINS AS WE KNOW THEM. I'm really looking forward to the marketing leaflet that explains that clearly.

It's quite simple, Neo cannot actually make it's mind up if it's selling their customers Bitcoins, offering them a Euro deposit account, or some completely unclear and indescribable mix of the two.

I'm not asking questions they will not need to answer when asked by potential customers, is just that for all the good stuff about interested parties, great staff and a shiny new branch, there's still no clarity on the actual core product itself. Perhaps showing us a leaflet or product page on a website will help, afterall it's unlikely that Neo would build a branch without exactly knowing what their product is and how it will be described.......?
forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:07:45 AM

Mate, why are you asking questions you know the answer to?

Quite simple, I clearly prove want to prove that Neo are not clear about what product they are offering. (I'm happy to take criticism - look at the Asicminer thread when I spent some time warning people that the shares were over-valued at 4-5+ BTC. I was ridiculed - they are now at 0.6.)

Crypto has confirmed in his response that Neo will be selling the product as customers invest euros and buy bitcoins, only thats not true since if Bitcoins rise in value they will be taken away from the customer and the customer cannot access or use their bitcoins directly SO THEY DO NOT OWN BITCOINS AS WE KNOW THEM. I'm really looking forward to the marketing leaflet that explains that clearly.

It's quite simple, Neo cannot actually make it's mind up if it's selling their customers Bitcoins, offering them a Euro deposit account, or some completely unclear and indescribable mix of the two.

I'm not asking questions they will not need to answer when asked by potential customers, is just that for all the good stuff about interested parties, great staff and a shiny new branch, there's still no clarity on the actual core product itself. Perhaps showing us a leaflet or product page on a website will help, afterall it's unlikely that Neo would build a branch without exactly knowing what their product is and how it will be described.......?

1+ didn´t have time to follow this discussion, as there are so many posts here, but I have similar doubts.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 11:17:22 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2013, 11:56:19 AM by zumzero

Dear ex-trader,  I'm a small shareholder who doesn't have a very good grasp on the NEOBEE business model and as such am easily influenced.  I've been lurking on this thread since it started and you alone are the reason I haven't invested more of my money.  The thing is, my gut is telling me that I may be missing a trick and should commit to a larger investment, however your posts always stop me from making that leap of faith.

So I have just a couple of questions for you.

Why the name ex-trader?  If you used to be a professional trader as I seem to recall you saying, is your choice of name not rather egotistical?  If so, for me, it somewhat weakens your case.

Why the change in language from your early posts to more recent ones?  Your early posts felt impartial, professional and lacking motive, yet your recent posts have an agenda and sometimes seem borderline fud.  Are you the same person or has the account been passed on to someone else?

If perhaps you have a motive which wasn't clear on the early pages of this thread would you share please?  What have you to gain or lose?

I would appreciate an honest and open response to these 'off-topic' questions because I genuinely can't work you out myself and as such am floating around NEOBEE limbo.

Thanks in advance.   Smiley

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:55:51 AM

NEOBEE is securing people's money in bitcoin for the most part, not letting people buy straight Bitcoins. They are offering regular bank accounts, some of which are interest bearing fixed term savings accounts. It's quite particular to Cyprus at first, where regular banks are simply not trusted.

I'm not saying they aren't also allowing people to buy Bitcoins directly as well, just explaining the core banking model, instead of using a central bank. Is people's money really any safer there than a regular bank? Could the govt claim it? I am not sure.

The denomination is in euros, so the bitcoin balance will go up or down depending on the exchange rate. If you buy Bitcoins themselves or if they offer direct bitcoin accounts, it will be vice versa. I do think some people may struggle with this concept from my bitcoin business experience. A brief anecdote - an American buying our bundle just couldn't cope with the whole concept of exchange rates. He continually said Americans were being ripped off by Europeans/bitcoiners fixing how much a dollar was worth in order to make money. He did not get it at all.

I pointed out some of the big risks which are what people should be evaluating. Also add in the management team who are key to success of the project. Getting the project out of Cyprus could prove difficult too as then VIs may well get in the way, just not by wasting 100s of millions on bitcoin in order to tank it.

Ex trader, your posts are somewhat bizarre nit picking of potential marketing material. If NEOBEE come out and mis-sell accounts then that's a marketing failure, it's got nothing to do with their business model. That's why the whole conversation makes no sense.

Critique NEOBEE for the right reasons, not the wrong ones. The oracle debate was another whacky one. It's quite clear that few people here have never invested or been invested in professionally. In companies I mean, not trading shares. You have to look at the business model, the people, the strategy, the risks, the ecosystem, the regulatory environment, the competition, the market, etc, and you have to do it with a realistic eye rather than an idealistic, politically or personally motivated one.

Note I have some shares in NEOBEE but only because I picked them up near half price. I consider them a risky venture but worth the punt I took considering the share price at the time. I wish them a lot of luck, however, because this is the sort of project bitcoin needs.
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:42:08 PM

If it gets there the next hurdle is financial attack from every corner of the western world.

How does this theory explain why Germany, economic powerhouse of Europe, has taken such a benign stance on bitcoin?

You need to see the distinction between the elected political leaders with their often idealised intent/need for public appeal/propaganda, and the real shakers and movers that we might call the global financial elite. When 'Germany' takes a positive stance on btc what does that mean? It might simply be a Government PR ploy to save public criticism while behind the scenes they plan an attack on btc. 'We have no objections to btc - honest'. And if it is an honest position in practical terms it might not amount to much. In the UK for example with some of the recently 'nationalised' banks (UK Government major shareholder after bail-out) the board are giving themselves outlandish bonuses despite public criticism from the Government (major shareholder!). So what control over long-term strategies does the German finance minister have over Bundesbank anyway? Possibly a bit in this instance as the Board are partly assigned by the German gov but the sovereign banks are only half of the picture anyway.

Lets meet Europes biggest operator The Santander Group. 1.2 Trillion Euro in assests with over 100million customers, 43Billion Euro revenue in 2012.

Can anyone suggest a way in which they could destroy NeoBee?
And suggest a motive for that destruction?

Lets discuss.
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:06:07 PM

And the ECB report on crypto currencies was quite positive...

Ever heard of propaganda and the term 'secret agenda'? The ECB like any other bank are running scared from BTC. The report was not positive, it was ominous. The future is regulation or condemnation or criminalisation.

I'm not saying BTC banks wont be able to do business in the future, (the ECHR should guarantee that in Europe) but the likes of NeoBee with it's fatal business model will not be allowed to succeed when the financial sector elite can offer their own BTC infrastructure and profit hugely from it themselves. You think they will sit back and watch their source of capital migrate over to BTC banks and shrug their shoulders?

HsBc have just be fined 2Billion USD for laundering terrorist/drug/mafia money around the world. Come on, they are absolutely ruthless, and will back middle eastern terrorists, russian mafia, mexican drug lords to prop up their own balance sheets and shareholders divs.

cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:15:40 PM

We are going to be very clear to the customers what we offer;

Pegged Wallets, their funds are held in BTC in their own wallet, we will balance their wallet on rate increases and decreases to ensure the BTC is always equal to the amount of Euros their balance should be, the benefits of this is the cryptographic storage of their money.

BTC Wallets, is Bitcoin in its full glory up and down movements just a simple user interface so the customer doesn't have to use a 34 character public key (if they want to use it in raw format, they can do).

Time Based Wallets, We will provide the protection from negative movements and give the customer a % of any growth, in return for keeping those BTC hoarded for a specified period of time.

Each customer will have a URL to check their BTC balance live on the blockchain.

I have been extremely clear about the above throughout, I have also releasing more and more information regarding additional services that will be generating revenue for Neo & Bee.

Yes the big boys could try and destroy us, but how long will it take for them to stop laughing at the little guy, long enough for us to be strong enough to resist? If Bitcoin doesn't take the step towards the true mass adoption, then it will eventually fizzle out as a fad.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:19:39 PM

We are going to be very clear to the customers what we offer;

Pegged Wallets, their funds are held in BTC in their own wallet, we will balance their wallet on rate increases and decreases to ensure the BTC is always equal to the amount of Euros their balance should be, the benefits of this is the cryptographic storage of their money.

BTC Wallets, is Bitcoin in its full glory up and down movements just a simple user interface so the customer doesn't have to use a 34 character public key (if they want to use it in raw format, they can do).

Time Based Wallets, We will provide the protection from negative movements and give the customer a % of any growth, in return for keeping those BTC hoarded for a specified period of time.

Each customer will have a URL to check their BTC balance live on the blockchain.

I have been extremely clear about the above throughout, I have also releasing more and more information regarding additional services that will be generating revenue for Neo & Bee.

Yes the big boys could try and destroy us, but how long will it take for them to stop laughing at the little guy, long enough for us to be strong enough to resist? If Bitcoin doesn't take the step towards the true mass adoption, then it will eventually fizzle out as a fad.
This & DarkWallet (my opinion, apologies if you do not want to be mentioned in par with them, but this is how I see it) are the biggest Bull testicles in the cryptos ecosystem for a long time now.

Kudos for being so bullish man!
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: