Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:08:22 PM

Once again, I'm not saying people shouldn't be upset. They should be. As such, do what you feel is best. It's as simple as that.

People feel that it is best to voice their concerns in this thread, it's as simple as that.  You, OTOH, seem to be saying that their only option is to fully divest and involve the authorities.  That's simply awful PR, especially if someone takes your bait.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
N_S

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:12:01 PM

Once again, I'm not saying people shouldn't be upset. They should be. As such, do what you feel is best. It's as simple as that.

People feel that it is best to voice their concerns in this thread, it's as simple as that.  You, OTOH, seem to be saying that their only option is to fully divest and involve the authorities.  That's simply awful PR, especially if someone takes your bait.

Fair enough. So you voice your concerns and don't like the answer you receive. Now what?
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:13:23 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 06:27:11 PM by Herp

I think you need to re-read what I wrote.

I don't think it's any secret that I'm a shareholder and have been out to Cyprus for a visit - I've been pretty forthcoming with both those facts.

The point is this: if you're unhappy with these dealings, or if you feel your funds have been stolen, sell your shares/don't buy shares and contact the authorities. Danny has voiced the exact same sentiment.

If Danny voiced the exact same sentiment, then him and you need to step back and let someone else handle PR because clearly you're a disaster waiting to happen. I hope you're wrong though and Danny didn't "voice same sentiment".

I don't believe this kind of dismissive arrogant attitude is doing anyone any favors imho.

Neo & Bee are trying to get funds back. Now, you're free to think that's bullshit, they're scammers, they're out doing coke off strippers, etc. It really doesn't matter. They as a company have made the decision to get involved. If you're not happy, then wipe your hands and leave it all in the rear-view.
I don't particularly care about those funds since I wasn't invested in Bitfunder but I do care about Neo&bee associating with a potential scammer and talking down to the people who put them where they are now (the shareholders).

I feel it's best to give you some feedback about the way you're handling the Neo&bee PR.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

N_S

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:16:04 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 06:26:26 PM by N_S

I am in no way officially affiliated with Neo & Bee.

I am a shareholder with my own point-of-view. I have no responsibility for Neo & Bee PR.

Herp, here's the thing:

This is a situation in which one solution isn't going to please everyone. The questions have been raised and people are expressing a discontent with the lack of information. As it stands, however, people are simply not getting any more information at this moment. So what is the plan at this point? They can wait for another update or they can go about pursuing other avenues. I don't see the point in asking the same questions over and over again when one knows the answer is unavailable.
lolstate

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:19:57 PM

Fair enough. So you voice your concerns and don't like the answer you receive. Now what?

crumbs is merely here to entertain himself. Direct engagement is usually futile, he will often change tack on a whim. I do find it interesting, though, that les trolls-de-jour have chosen this thread over others. Possibly because Neo & Bee have started to make waves.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:27:09 PM

Neo & Bee are trying to get funds back. Now, you're free to think that's bullshit, they're scammers, they're out doing coke off strippers, etc. It really doesn't matter. They as a company have made the decision to get involved. If you're not happy, then wipe your hands and leave it all in the rear-view.

It's always "all or nothing" around here.  Why can't we be shareholders AND expect promises to be kept?  Why can't we invest AND ask questions about the operations? Why can't we hold shares AND get information on how our money is spent?

Shareholders should get the information that they were promised, it's as simple as that.  And really, if Danny can't meet those promises, he shouldn't be making them.

crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:30:48 PM

I tell you that your posts are provoking people to escalate this mess by involving authorities, and you ask "now what"?
If that's what you are genuinely looking for -- legal cases brought against your friends... i guess nothing, keep doing what you do.
N_S

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:31:03 PM

It's always "all or nothing" around here.  Why can't we be shareholders AND expect promises to be kept?  Why can't we invest AND ask questions about the operations? Why can't we hold shares AND get information on how our money is spent?

Shareholders should get the information that they were promised, it's as simple as that.  And really, if Danny can't meet those promises, he shouldn't be making them.

You can! No one has said otherwise. Ask questions till you're blue in the face. My personal gripe with this is that when those questions are answered in a way you don't like, why do you keep asking or demanding some different answer. The answer we have is the answer we have. I just don't see the point in yelling about it.
velacreations

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:32:31 PM

I don't see the point in asking the same questions over and over again when one knows the answer is unavailable.
Danny is unavailable?  Why?

No, people should keep asking questions and put some pressure to get some transparency to the shareholders. I would think that if enough people speak up, Danny will want to clarify the situation.

velacreations

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:35:10 PM

You can! No one has said otherwise. Ask questions till you're blue in the face. My personal gripe with this is that when those questions are answered in a way you don't like, why do you keep asking or demanding some different answer. The answer we have is the answer we have. I just don't see the point in yelling about it.
I keep asking because my questions HAVEN'T been answered.  We don't have an answer, so it's ridiculous to act like we do.

no details = no details
It's not really a gray area.

A promise was made to provide answers, but that date has passed, and we still don't have any answers. 

Again, I expect Danny to keep his promises and meet his deadlines.  Do we even have a reason why he hasn't been able to do so?  He's posted on the forum a few times since then, so he's obviously got the time.

bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:37:11 PM

...Neo & Bee are trying to get funds back...

For who? For TATi? I am curious if NEOBEE would be involved in this mess without shitload of TATi's personal BTCs lost on exchange.

Anyway ... NEOBEE is un-capable to break cryptography, if BTCs are gone, they are gone. Period. If NEOBEE wants to bailout Ukyo, I am out.

Roll Eyes

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
Herp

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:44:27 PM

I tell you that your posts are provoking people to escalate this mess by involving authorities, and you ask "now what"?
If that's what you are genuinely looking for -- legal cases brought against your friends... i guess nothing, keep doing what you do.

If he's trying to get people to dump shares (so he could buy cheap?) perhaps Neo&bee should reconsider their involvement with this N_S guy. It's obviously damaging to the image and won't help with selling the remaining shares.

Since we're on this topic; N_S, would you care to disclose what your involvement is in Neo&bee other than as shareholder? Danny went on "Let's talk Bitcoin" show with some other guy, business partner. Are you that guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ln0dwxuPcc Are you Micheal Hill, Danny Brewster's partner?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

N_S

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:52:41 PM

If he's trying to get people to dump shares (so he could buy cheap?) perhaps Neo&bee should reconsider their involvement with this N_S guy. It's obviously damaging to the image and won't help with selling the remaining shares.

Since we're on this topic; N_S, would you care to disclose what your involvement is in Neo&bee other than as shareholder? Danny went on "Let's talk Bitcoin" show with some other guy, business partner. Are you that guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ln0dwxuPcc Are you Micheal Hill, Danny Brewster's partner?

No to the above. I am a shareholder like many of you. Simple as that. If you think think I'm officially involved, I'm not sure what to tell you.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:00:04 PM

I can't wait until we have a place to talk about serious topics where trolls are banned forthwith.

Vela, if you don't have faith in what Danny is doing then sell your shares. If you and a few others aren't happy with progress or with communication, that's fine. It's your right to think that and neo's right to proceed as they believe best befits the business. You could also actually go to Cyprus and see for yourself. I don't think you have much idea whatsoever what or who you have invested in. That's a shame because neo are doing incredible things.

The idea that neo would be doing something with Ukyo if they had reason to believe he was a scammer is absolutely ridiculous if you take the time out to explore their business, a business which will welcome you in person as they have done others. It would make no sense. Since it would make no sense, it's extremely unlikely to be the case and just perhaps Danny is telling the truth with everything he has said.

I am starting to wonder if perhaps the idea of accredited investors isn't a bad thing. Too many people are showing exactly why they shouldn't be investing. Seeing n_s being attacked for actually having taken the time to see what he has invested in really takes the cake. Multiple people have met Danny and more of us plan Cyprus trips. So if you're doubtful, walk away, do proper research yourself, or trust Danny and others.

Paranoid conspiracy theories have no place here because you can do all of this yourself. The only thing most people don't know is the full weexchange story, so either you trust neo on that or you don't. If you don't, it's time to divest your shares or take a wait and see approach.
Herp

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:19:02 PM

I can't wait until we have a place to talk about serious topics where trolls are banned forthwith.

Vela, if you don't have faith in what Danny is doing then sell your shares. If you and a few others aren't happy with progress or with communication, that's fine. It's your right to think that and neo's right to proceed as they believe best befits the business. You could also actually go to Cyprus and see for yourself. I don't think you have much idea whatsoever what or who you have invested in. That's a shame because neo are doing incredible things.

The idea that neo would be doing something with Ukyo if they had reason to believe he was a scammer is absolutely ridiculous if you take the time out to explore their business, a business which will welcome you in person as they have done others. It would make no sense. Since it would make no sense, it's extremely unlikely to be the case and just perhaps Danny is telling the truth with everything he has said.

I am starting to wonder if perhaps the idea of accredited investors isn't a bad thing. Too many people are showing exactly why they shouldn't be investing. Seeing n_s being attacked for actually having taken the time to see what he has invested in really takes the cake. Multiple people have met Danny and more of us plan Cyprus trips. So if you're doubtful, walk away, do proper research yourself, or trust Danny and others.

Paranoid conspiracy theories have no place here because you can do all of this yourself. The only thing most people don't know is the full weexchange story, so either you trust neo on that or you don't. If you don't, it's time to divest your shares or take a wait and see approach.

Great words of wisdom coming from a user named "ForFucksSake69". You're clearly clueless on so many levels that it hurts. I didn't say "Ukyo" was a scammer but a "potential scammer" and Neo's involvement with him COULD be damaging, especially with affiliated twats like you doing piss poor damage control to put it methaporically.

You've claimed Danny shared with you his involvement with Ukyo. Why can't he share it publicly with us also, since we're shareholders with equal rights.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

velacreations

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:22:49 PM

define "trolls"  Someone that asks questions about the operation?

Back when the Labcon scam was unfolding, the people asking questions were put in a master ignore list (I was one on that list) and passed around to newbies.  shortly thereafter, the "trolls" turned out to be right, and those passing around that list were profiting from unknowing newbies.  So, be careful about throwing around that "troll" label.

If this operation is so delicate that people asking for clarification, transparency, and information will ruin it, then it doesn't have business taking people's money in the first place.

First of all, don't tell me what to do.  I can handle my own investments, thanks very much.  I have yet to see evidence that you can handle yours.

Secondly, I don't put faith in things that I know nothing about. This isn't religion, this is investing. I don't know what Danny is doing, because he has failed to disclose that information to shareholders (despite saying he would).  Blind faith in something with no information is not investing.

Thirdly, I'm not happy with broken promises.  That hurts Neo's reputation and my investment.  I ask Danny to either fulfill his promises or don't make them.  I assume most shareholders agree with me on this.  If they don't, then it's fair to question their motivation.

perhaps Danny is telling the truth with everything he has said.
  And what, exactly, has he said?  He hasn't said anything, so sure, if you don't say anything, we can assume he's telling the truth.

But, he did say he would give details of the Neo/BF deal last Friday, and he didn't. 

do proper research yourself
  We're trying.  We're asking the only man that has the information to reveal it.

The only thing most people don't know is the full weexchange story, so either you trust neo on that or you don't. If you don't, it's time to divest your shares or take a wait and see approach.
Another bullshit false choice.  "stop asking questions and get in line". You know, I've heard those exact same arguments in every single bitcoin scam to date.

Again, you guys should not fear more information and more transparency.

lewicki

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:23:31 PM

I am starting to wonder if perhaps the idea of accredited investors isn't a bad thing.

I would really welcome this. It adds legitimacy and professionalism to a sector of bitcoin that is devoid of it.
lewicki

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:28:57 PM

Is this the best location to get investor updates on Neo & Bee? I'm not seeing much recent info in the "News" section of the LMB Holdings website...

This is the place. You can also check https://www.lmb-holdings.com/index.php/news/ , however it's not as up to date.
lolstate

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:33:33 PM

I am starting to wonder if perhaps the idea of accredited investors isn't a bad thing.

I would really welcome this. It adds legitimacy and professionalism to a sector of bitcoin that is devoid of it.

Unfortunately, many of the things we might naturally rail against, such as the concept of an Accredited Investor (WTF? The government will tell me how I can invest my money?!) have evolved because a) scammers like to scam, b) bad investors spawn regret by the litre and c) the government. Really, at this point, it isn't clear how we should proceed.   Cheesy
Herp

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:34:25 PM

Does "ForFucksSake69" in his infinite wisdom believe that accredited investors don't ask questions? Many of them are more relentless than most of the "trolls" here. It's very likely Neo&Bee would have never got off the ground had it relied on accredited investors alone or VCs.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: