Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:11:40 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 02:54:05 PM by ffssixtynine

The share price has held up amazingly well considering btc's rise. If only this has happened in march!

Also, havelock have zero liquidity. The site lacks important security so I would never leave funds on there and people don't trust that it won't get shut down.

As for WeEx - let's see what happens. I just want my money back Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:14:17 AM

The share price has held up amazingly well considering btc's rise. If only this has happened in march!

Also, havelock have zero liquidity. The site lacks important security so I would never leave funds on there and people don't trust that it won't get shut down.

As for WeEx - let's see what happens.

Not sure what you mean by lacking important security. It offers 2factor authentication and such, as well as cold storage.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:28:43 AM

Not sure what you mean by lacking important security. It offers 2factor authentication and such, as well as cold storage.

I can't protect withdrawals. As for cold storage - in principle maybe but we've all seen how well wallets have been implemented in practice. I think you'll find many people who previously traded are now too wary over security to use third party sites to hold trading funds.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:53:00 AM

I can't protect withdrawals. As for cold storage - in principle maybe but we've all seen how well wallets have been implemented in practice. I think you'll find many people who previously traded are now too wary over security to use third party sites to hold trading funds.
Sooner or later - Mastercoin, Colored Coins, Bitshares, Next etc
fligen

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Crypto Pros

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 11:57:05 AM

I called a recent phone number for Jon that I have dug up through sources. Didn't record it, but convo went like this.

Jon: Picks up phone, silence
Me: Hello, is this Jon Montroll?
Jon: Yes. Who are you?
Me: I'm a weexchange user. I need access to my funds. I will not wait indefinitely.
Jon: How did you find this phone number?
Me: Do you have enough liquid BTC on hand to pay all weex deposits?
Jon: Where did you find this number?
Me: Do you?

Jon hanged up. Further calls were unanswered.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:59:04 AM

I called a recent phone number for Jon that I have dug up through sources. Didn't record it, but convo went like this.

Jon: Picks up phone, silence
Me: Hello, is this Jon Montroll?
Jon: Yes. Who are you?
Me: I'm a weexchange user. I need access to my funds. I will not wait indefinitely.
Jon: How did you find this phone number?
Me: Do you have enough liquid BTC on hand to pay all weex deposits?
Jon: Where did you find this number?
Me: Do you?

Jon hanged up. Further calls were unanswered.
Maybe if you scare him good enough you will indeed lose your funds permanently...just saying..
lolstate

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:09:45 PM

What was this supposed to prove exactly? Ukyo is on IRC, posting to the forum and it is known he is working with Neo to try to resolve the situation. Is cold calling him supposed to speed up resolution of the situation?  Huh
fligen

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Crypto Pros

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 12:12:35 PM

What was this supposed to prove exactly? Ukyo is on IRC, posting to the forum and it is known he is working with Neo to try to resolve the situation. Is cold calling him supposed to speed up resolution of the situation?  Huh
You seriously think that ukyo will "resolve" this situation? You can wait, I will not. We will see who is right.

I'm sorry but I cannot disclose what other information I have on this 'incident' as I cannot give any clues to Jon. I can tell you there are strong signs that embezzlement has occurred.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:17:20 PM

What was this supposed to prove exactly? Ukyo is on IRC, posting to the forum and it is known he is working with Neo to try to resolve the situation. Is cold calling him supposed to speed up resolution of the situation?  Huh
You seriously think that ukyo will "resolve" this situation? You can wait, I will not. We will see who is right.

I'm sorry but I cannot disclose what other information I have on this 'incident' as I cannot give any clues to Jon. I can tell you there are strong signs that embezzlement has occurred.
Go legal route then - self justice (not sure for the English term) is not the optimal solution imo. Furthermore when someone pressed enough he may do silly things to himself - bye bye bitcoins... (plus I could not live with that burden but maybe you are cold hearted don't know)!
professorY

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:25:06 PM

self justice (not sure for the English term)

Vigilantism

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:31:40 PM

I hope they don't intend to use their funds to cover bitfunder debts and plan to make some kind of bond with ukyo.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:01:43 PM

I hope they don't intend to use their funds to cover bitfunder debts and plan to make some kind of bond with ukyo.

A few mil is a small price to pay for such a high profile BTC bailout, also putting an end to likely litigation.  Profit.  Everyone wins.
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:27:21 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 02:49:52 PM by ffssixtynine

A few mil is a small price to pay for such a high profile BTC bailout, also putting an end to likely litigation.  Profit.  Everyone wins.

Crumbs is right about the principle. I feel dirty now. I think this may be the second time we've agreed. I'm losing my touch.

In recent times major problems with exchanges or wallets have lead to 100% loss. If Neo can help remedy this somehow, that's a very big PR deal.

well.attenuated

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:44:41 PM

http://cyprus-mail.com/2013/11/27/bitcoin-to-open-shop/

So did we all see this already?
professorY

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:07:31 PM

Is "Neo Easycoin" the same as NEO?

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:14:24 PM

It is indeed something this Neo is involved with.
professorY

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:15:13 PM

Excellent.

cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:36:16 PM

There are lots more of local media stories, that give a much better insight into what we are offering here, it is immediately clear following other articles published today that the Cyprus Mail writer had issues when translating a press release made in the Greek language.

I am providing a full update later today surrounding everything we have to tell shareholders about, including as much information as is possible on the WeExchange issue and involvement.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:42:56 PM

A few mil is a small price to pay for such a high profile BTC bailout, also putting an end to likely litigation.  Profit.  Everyone wins.

Except for anyone that paid 0.003.

We have 4 company websites that will all be online prior to any marketing to the public.

What about financial report Danny? When? Smiley  I would like to know how much BTC is left in "NEOBEE wallet" from IPVO after investments and salaries in past months, also could this wallet be known for shareholders/public? And how much profit NEO made from clients deposits in recent rate spike could be also useful info too.

Ask for something easy, like more forum "updates". Don't ask for stuff that will never happen.

Operations start next year right? I would be more worried about having my BTC tied up in NEOBEE until then.
Why worry?
The share price is holding up well against a burgeoning BTC and OK you could do some trades and hope the BTC price tanks and buy back into NEOBEE later but really?  This is an operation with fantastic potential, Danny is proving himself to have both the talk AND the walk (aka actually doing some work as opposed to most of the BTC start up CEOs).
A BTC bank is going to be a game changer

This gamechanger was not listed on MPEx. The fate of "gamechangers" that fail to manage an MPEx listing is...well...how's the Asicminer gamechanger? From 3 all the way to .3? Not to go into the detail of all the 100 or so other "alternatives".

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:11:11 PM

We have 4 company websites that will all be online prior to any marketing to the public.

What about financial report Danny? When? Smiley  I would like to know how much BTC is left in "NEOBEE wallet" from IPVO after investments and salaries in past months, also could this wallet be known for shareholders/public? And how much profit NEO made from clients deposits in recent rate spike could be also useful info too.

Ask for something easy, like more forum "updates". Don't ask for stuff that will never happen.

To be fair, I think it is understandable that a start-up, that hasn't even opened doors to the public yet, hasn't provided full financial reports yet. To imply that Neo will never do so is a leap of an accusation.

Personally, I feel any financial report of the moment would be marginally useful, as it could look totally different next week anyway, and none of the main revenue streams are in place yet.

This gamechanger was not listed on MPEx. The fate of "gamechangers" that fail to manage an MPEx listing is...well...how's the Asicminer gamechanger? From 3 all the way to .3? Not to go into the detail of all the 100 or so other "alternatives".

While I personally would not rule out MPEx as a place to list an offering, I do wonder if the IPVO sales requirements would have been successfully met there anyway.

I'm also not convinced that the ASICMINER story would have played out much differently had they listed on MPEx.

--

Basically, you are generalizing and mashing issues together to be negative. Your opinion is yours sure, but your reasoning and associations are not sufficient arguments.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: