Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
professorY

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:04:28 AM

Has it been mentioned when we might expect the first dividends? 

Dividends are quarterly according to the prospectus. I don't know, but I would suspect that Q1 wouldn't be much since they aren't even opening until near the end of February, so I don't expect to see anything in the way of dividends until at least the end of Q2 in June/July.

100% my speculation.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:36:16 AM

Dividends are quarterly according to the prospectus. I don't know, but I would suspect that Q1 wouldn't be much since they aren't even opening until near the end of February, so I don't expect to see anything in the way of dividends until at least the end of Q2 in June/July.

100% my speculation.
that was my speculation as well.  Thanks.

lluboski

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:39:06 AM

Dividend suppose to be paid from profits.Do you really think they will be profitable this year?
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:54:41 AM

Dividend suppose to be paid from profits.Do you really think they will be profitable this year?

Frankly, I'm in it for the long haul. First mover advantage is huge, and they're taking their time it seems in order not to screw anything up. If the market decides that no profit this year is bad and punishes them by tanking the stock, more for me.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
professorY

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:56:54 AM

Maybe not, and that would be totally reasonable. I said at least Q2.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:59:59 AM

Frankly, I'm in it for the long haul. First mover advantage is huge, and they're taking their time it seems in order not to screw anything up. If the market decides that no profit this year is bad and punishes them by tanking the stock, more for me.

I'm just happy to know I personally own x% of the first bitcoin bank opening to the public. If it tanks, I took an affordable risk, if it succeeds…well, banks measure their market caps in the billions, if not the tens of billions of US$.
professorY

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:07:01 AM

I'm just happy to know I personally own x% of the first bitcoin bank opening to the public. If it tanks, I took an affordable risk, if it succeeds…well, banks measure their market caps in the billions, if not the tens of billions of US$.

If all of the stars align and NEOBEE is able to live up to its potential, I don't think we can even imagine how huge it could be. 'Industry-defining' comes to mind.

NanoAkron

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:18:43 AM

If all of the stars align and NEOBEE is able to live up to its potential, I don't think we can even imagine how huge it could be. 'Industry-defining' comes to mind.

One can dream…

But in reality, Cyprus only has a total GDP of US$22bn…it'll take entire economies shifting to bitcoin before we can retire on an island somewhere Smiley
professorY

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:30:13 AM

One can dream…

But in reality, Cyprus only has a total GDP of US$22bn…it'll take entire economies shifting to bitcoin before we can retire on an island somewhere Smiley

Of course. But I was thinking that a few years down the line, if all goes as planned, I doubt they will be still limited to Cyprus. Establishing a solid base in an EU country could be a terrific springboard to other parts of Europe and the rest of the world.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:31:02 AM

TAT or NEO-PR, could you please tell us what's the current turnaround time on a share migration from LMB-Holdings to Havelock? It was mentioned earlier that there might be some delays (might have involved an entirely different exchange, if so, my bad), is that the case atm? Appreciated in advance.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:14:08 AM

I am not in my normal location, and do not have access to the share management system. No exports from LMB will be processed until next Tues/Wed.
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:26:32 AM

One can dream…

That is why we are developing the Neo Portals (atm) to enable us to establish a larger footprint across Europe, then using the data from the portals to establish the areas that will benefit from a branch.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
NanoAkron

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:19:32 AM

One can dream…

That is why we are developing the Neo Portals (atm) to enable us to establish a larger footprint across Europe, then using the data from the portals to establish the areas that will benefit from a branch.

You might find that expanding the BEE network is easier than expanding NEO, given local banking competition and regulations.

Although Metro Bank recently started in London, the first new banking offer in 100 years if I remember correctly.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:54:23 AM

You might find that expanding the BEE network is easier than expanding NEO, given local banking competition and regulations.

Although Metro Bank recently started in London, the first new banking offer in 100 years if I remember correctly.

Unless you meant just London, how about nice man Dave... http://www.burnleysavingsandloans.co.uk/about-us/

Max K is a big fan, apparently. I think 'Davecoin' has a certain appeal.
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:12:15 PM

I bet with the Miami conference we will see most of the direct shares go. I'd love to see a live stream of the event, if anyone know if there will be one please share a link or informations.
mmitech
Legendary

Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:14:03 PM

Guys some clarification please because I still do not understand something !!

NEOBEE Initial Public Virtual Offering
The underlying asset shall is registered and traded on BitFunder.com, under the ticker NEOBEE.
NEOBEE shares on Havelock Investments’ exchange will are sold as depositary receipts in tandem on other exchanges where the asset has been granted approval by LMB Holdings. Shares will be made available to TAT Investments dynamically across all exchanges as the market demands during the IPVO.

Pre-IPVO Redemption Rules & Instructions:
AFTER THE OFFERING BEGINS ON SEPT 17, 17:00 UTC, XBOND holders may instigate a redemption exchange for this Pre-IPVO offering. Simply transfer your bonds to the the XBOND issuer account within HavelockInvestments.com, then send a corresponding email to tat.investments@gmail.com confirming your desired Pre-IPVO purchase quantity desired, and your account name on BitFunder.

so if I buy some shares on havelockinvestments.com what do I have to do next ? send an e-mail to TAT informing them about it in order to receive future Dividends, or this is required only for people switching between exchanges ?
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:20:12 PM

If you buy from Havelock, you will receive dividends on Havelock, no further action is required from you. If you want to transfer to direct shares, you have to create an account at lmb-holdings and ask for a transfer there - no other exchange is available atm.
If you buy direct shares, dividends will be paid on the address you specified on lmb-holdings. Same as above applies if you want to transfer shares from there to Havelock.
mmitech
Legendary

Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:25:14 PM

If you buy from Havelock, you will receive dividends on Havelock, no further action is required from you. If you want to transfer to direct shares, you have to create an account at lmb-holdings and ask for a transfer there - no other exchange is available atm.
If you buy direct shares, dividends will be paid on the address you specified on lmb-holdings. Same as above applies if you want to transfer shares from there to Havelock.

this is what I've thought, I had to be sure, thank you
NanoAkron

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:50:05 PM

What are the relative advantages/disadvantages of holding shares via Havelock vs. LMB-Holdings? And I read somewhere that the division of shares will be 60% public, 40% LMB-Holdings - how does this relate to the 'direct shares' we're talking about?

deizel

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:02:12 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 02:27:48 PM by deizel

What are the relative advantages/disadvantages of holding shares via Havelock vs. LMB-Holdings? And I read somewhere that the division of shares will be 60% public, 40% LMB-Holdings - how does this relate to the 'direct shares' we're talking about?

There are 9,600,000 public shares, currently representing 100% of profits. Once these shares have recieved 0.0035 BTC/share in dividends, an additional 6,400,000 shares (privately held by LMB-Holdings) will be introduced, reducing public shares to recieving 60% of profits from that point in time.

The 9,600,000 public shares are distributed amongst a few places: exchanges such as BitFunder, BTC-TC, Havelock; and directly with LMB-Holdings.

The advantages/disadvantages of Havelock is that your shares can be sold on the open market (either by yourself - probably an advantage; or by someone who gains access to your account - disadvantage), or the exchange - like others before it - may shut down due to legal issues (making your shares untradable for a period while they are migrated to a new platform).

Those who don't wish to trade and are considering this as a long-term investment may prefer the security of having shares held directly with LMB-Holdings, rather than sitting on an exchange like Havelock.

"Direct shares" come from the 60% (currently 100%) public share and should not be confused with the "private shares" (40%) introduced later.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: