Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:57:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658502 times)
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

"Direct shares" come from the 60% (currently 100%) public share and should not be confused with the "private shares" (40%) introduced later.

I would like to know , what is the legal position of this PT shares offered by TAT on exchanges like Havelock ... since LMB Holdings is legal company, but the investors are anonymous(we didn't provide any ID), is this still kosher in the eyes of law? How they registered things?

The question is ... TAT bought all "PT" shares before IPVO? They are officially registered on his name and he's selling them to us maybe for some premium? So all the shares are paid off from TATis pockets and company can't raise another capital via this offering? OR Are the shares somehow registered to email addresses(havelock) and bitcoin addresses(directs), so the company is still able to gain capital via public offering?

I would like to know legal clarification of this if possible. What is the official status of these shares?

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:17:20 PM

"Direct shares" come from the 60% (currently 100%) public share and should not be confused with the "private shares" (40%) introduced later.

I would like to know , what is the legal position of this PT shares offered by TAT on exchanges like Havelock ... since LMB Holdings is legal company, but the investors are anonymous(we didn't provide any ID), is this still kosher in the eyes of law? How they registered things?

The question is ... TAT bought all "PT" shares before IPVO? They are officially registered on his name and he's selling them to us maybe for some premium? So all the shares are paid off from TATis pockets and company can't raise another capital via this offering? OR Are the shares somehow registered to email addresses(havelock) and bitcoin addresses(directs), so the company is still able to gain capital via public offering?

I would like to know legal clarification of this if possible. What is the official status of these shares?

The only shares for sale that have proceeds go directly to Neo, are the ones available at lmb-holdings.com. None of the shares trading on Havelock are being sold by Neo, they are all private shareholders trading on the open market.

Any holder of NEOBEE shares may keep their info private, as it should be, though anyone can choose to add themselves to the public ledger if they like.

To be clear, if you want Neo to have more capital, buy direct shares.
Bitdust

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:54:21 PM

Not sure if the quotes question was answered.

bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:12:46 PM

Nope. It wasn't. yet Undecided

velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:39:24 PM

How much more capital do they need?  The increase in BTC price in fiat should give them all the money they need (and considerably more), even though they haven't sold all the shares.

Choroid Plexus

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:33:37 PM

The IPVO launched September 20 of last year, when one bitcoin was about 98 euro. Now exchange rate is up to like 620.

And I believe Danny has stated that most of the funds raised have not yet been converted to euro.

So yes, N&B already has way more capital than they had initially sought...

Maybe Danny or NEO-PR would care to jump in here and say how any additional capital in the warchest, raised by selling the remaining shares, is likely to be spent? Like, what are the 'stretch goals' that more capital influx could help to actualize?
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:42:34 PM

The IPVO launched September 20 of last year, when one bitcoin was about 98 euro. Now exchange rate is up to like 620.

And I believe Danny has stated that most of the funds raised have not yet been converted to euro.

So yes, N&B already has way more capital than they had initially sought...

Maybe Danny or NEO-PR would care to jump in here and say how any additional capital in the warchest, raised by selling the remaining shares, is likely to be spent? Like, what are the 'stretch goals' that more capital influx could help to actualize?

There's also the issue of capital stuck on Bitfunder, right? Do we know how much of it is stuck there?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:50:36 PM

The only shares for sale that have proceeds go directly to Neo, are the ones available at lmb-holdings.com. None of the shares trading on Havelock are being sold by Neo, they are all private shareholders trading on the open market.

Any holder of NEOBEE shares may keep their info private, as it should be, though anyone can choose to add themselves to the public ledger if they like.

But that's not how shares work elsewhere. If I buy $500,000 worth of AAPL, the money goes to Apple's bottom line.
bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:40:06 PM

I read it again. So when we were buying shares on Havelock via 1st IPVO offering(it was no direct shares offering back then), we were actually buying "TAT NEOBEE PT Shares" which were paid by you before AND are registered as direct shares of LMB Holdings to TATi's official name? Or what is the legal status of shares we're holding? How your accountant firm will be able to legally pay dividends in BTC for anonymous investors? Just curious, how company handle this.

talktopab

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:28:25 AM

I read it again. So when we were buying shares on Havelock via 1st IPVO offering(it was no direct shares offering back then), we were actually buying "TAT NEOBEE PT Shares" which were paid by you before AND are registered as direct shares of LMB Holdings to TATi's official name? Or what is the legal status of shares we're holding? How your accountant firm will be able to legally pay dividends in BTC for anonymous investors? Just curious, how company handle this.

Well, that is the whole thing about bitcoin, anonymity. As long as Neo is transparent with accounting (I trust them so I see no problem on this), the proportional dividends are received via your public address. I do not see any legal implementation needed. All the records are in the blockchain.
cheaptar

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:37:58 AM

Well, that is the whole thing about bitcoin, anonymity. As long as Neo is transparent with accounting (I trust them so I see no problem on this), the proportional dividends are received via your public address. I do not see any legal implementation needed. All the records are in the blockchain.

Well, the whole thing about being outside of the law is the shit can hit the fan any time.  That's partially why some prefer to be on the right side of it.
talktopab

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:49:06 AM

Well, the whole thing about being outside of the law is the shit can hit the fan any time.  That's partially why some prefer to be on the right side of it.

My point is that bitcoin nature does not need to comply in terms of holding shares of a company and receiving dividends. This is a internal company matter and in a bitcoin company the difference is that you do not need a bank account to receive dividends or buy/sell shares. You are questioning the bitcoin concept rather than how Neo is managing shares and dividends. Other different thing is how the company operations comply with existent law. This for sure needs full compliance.
cheaptar

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:09:20 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 02:42:45 AM by cheaptar

Well, the whole thing about being outside of the law is the shit can hit the fan any time.  That's partially why some prefer to be on the right side of it.

My point is that bitcoin nature does not need to comply in terms of holding shares of a company and receiving dividends. This is a internal company matter and in a bitcoin company the difference is that you do not need a bank account to receive dividends or buy/sell shares. You are questioning the bitcoin concept rather than how Neo is managing shares and dividends. Other different thing is how the company operations comply with existent law. This for sure needs full compliance.

Well, no.  Havelock, an allegedly Panamanian exchange where NeoBee shares are being traded, is an exchange just like BTCT (shut down 'coz law) and BitFunder (ditto), to name the most recent.  Trading unregistered securities on an unlicensed exchanges is problematic, regardless of the underlying currency.  The law can take away your coin (see WeEx), shut down exchanges (see above), or, as a minimum, complicate things.  It should be taken seriously, regardless of obeying it.  That's why the original question was asked.  Wouldn't you like to know the answer?
creekbore

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Lazy, cynical and insolent since 1968

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:43:40 AM

Well, the whole thing about being outside of the law is the shit can hit the fan any time.  That's partially why some prefer to be on the right side of it.

Well, no.  Havelock, an allegedly Panamanian exchange where NeoBee shares are being traded, is an exchange just like BTCT (shut down 'coz law) and BitFunder (ditto), to name the most recent.  Trading unregistered securities on an unlicensed exchanges is problematic, regardless of the underlying currency.  The law can take away your coin (see WeEx), shut down exchanges (see above), or, as a minimum, complicate things.  It should be taken seriously, regardless of obeying it.  That's why the original question was asked.  Wouldn't you like to know the answer?

I'm wondering if you are one of puppet accounts so loved by some of the well-known trolls here?

I say that because we've been though this before and I can't see any point to dredging it up other than to create a little FUD-storm.

Wouldn't you like to know the answer?

I get the feeling you're going to tell us?

"Markets always move in the direction to hurt the most investors." AnonyMint
"Market depth is meaningless" AdamstgBit
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:23:56 AM

When share "capital" can be paid in Bitcoin then it would be considered that we raised capital and not just Bitcoin. Until then what we have done is crowd funded Bitcoin also when that day arrives we are all going to be very happy, due to the fact that it is another step towards legitimacy for Bitcoin.

There are no funds of the companies stuck in WeEx just my own personal funds hence why I am trying to help resolve that issue whenever I get a chance.

The remaining shares that are sold will be held in reserve and or towards what shall become public knowledge on Saturday.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
cheaptar

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:15:45 AM

When share "capital" can be paid in Bitcoin then it would be considered that we raised capital and not just Bitcoin. Until then what we have done is crowd funded Bitcoin also when that day arrives we are all going to be very happy, due to the fact that it is another step towards legitimacy for Bitcoin.

There are no funds of the companies stuck in WeEx just my own personal funds hence why I am trying to help resolve that issue whenever I get a chance.

The remaining shares that are sold will be held in reserve and or towards what shall become public knowledge on Saturday.

I'm sorry, but what is this comment apropos of?  How did your "personal funds" and WeEx enter into this conversation?  We don't seem to be on the same page.

The question we're trying to answer is this:

lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:16:02 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds like a 3rd party taking up a big chunk of shares.
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:16:00 AM

No this is not the case, we should have some extremely good news on Saturday if everything goes to plan. Which will hopefully spur the sale of the remaining shares.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:18:06 AM

No this is not the case, we should have some extremely good news on Saturday if everything goes to plan. Which will hopefully spur the sale of the remaining shares.

So this is the new merchant adopter, that you have been working on for around 3 months?
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:44:19 AM

So this is the new merchant adopter, that you have been working on for around 3 months?

Using my psychic powers, I predict this reply:

"Wait until after Saturday"
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: