Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658512 times)
NeoEasyCoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:42:59 PM

No more ZipZap? Ugh. The stock has lost a lot of its worth/potential suddenly. Also delayed opening until late Feb, so less Q1 divs.

The deal with EasyCoin hasn't changed. We never had, nor did we ever day we had exclusivity with ZipZap. Competition is healthy.
NanoAkron

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:44:47 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 09:01:23 PM by NanoAkron

No more ZipZap? Ugh. The stock has lost a lot of its worth/potential suddenly. Also delayed opening until late Feb, so less Q1 divs.

The deal with EasyCoin hasn't changed. We never had, nor did we ever day we had exclusivity with ZipZap. Competition is healthy.

ZipZap was for purchasing bitcoins. NeoBee is offering methods to save & spend them. Different propositions, but allied.

Could you tell us when you're revealing your more professional customer-facing websites?
creekbore

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Lazy, cynical and insolent since 1968

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:23:19 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 03:45:11 AM by creekbore

Guys please, don't turn every conversation into pages of personal attacks ... its contra-productive. I also don't like ignorant blind ass lickers, but I'm trying to stay on topic.

It's difficult not to when people abuse the laissez faire approach of the site by using multiple accounts to magnify their personal little bug bears into intractable, never-ending issues with the sole purpose of distracting people and manipulating the share price.
[snip]

There is no share price to manipulate here - there are 2740000 shares available @IPO price from the issuer.  No kidding.  And stop thinking in run-ons.

Since the IPO (and the migration from BTC-TC) the price on Havelock has dipped as low as 0.0018 (no kidding) and if you go through this thread you will see some users have been upfront about trying to get the shares as low as possible.

I'm not sure what you mean about thinking in run-ons; I'm assuming you mean write with run-on sentences? If so, can you provide an example: the sentence you quoted from me does not run on.  But on a lazy Sunday afternoon watching the cricket, I'm more than happy to get into a discussion about grammar and punctuation Smiley

OIC.  You've "invested" in something with a price that can always go down but never up?  Did that seem like a really good idea at the time?

As long as "shares" are available @ IPO IPVO price (millions are), your "investment" can't appreciate.
And there are no dividends.

Was funding a guy who wants to become a banker so irresistibly sexy?

*Your run-on is quoted in my post, but "a lazy Sunday afternoon watching the cricket" with you sounds as attractive as getting the aids.

Trollin', trollin' trollin'...keep those wagons trollin'.

You clearly can't parse a sentence to save your life and btw the acronym AIDS takes the zero article.

Have an ignore for your troubles.

"Markets always move in the direction to hurt the most investors." AnonyMint
"Market depth is meaningless" AdamstgBit
mainline

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:24:35 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 04:37:47 AM by mainline

I'm not sure what you mean about thinking in run-ons; I'm assuming you mean write with run-on sentences? If so, can you provide an example: the sentence you quoted from me does not run on.  But on a lazy Sunday afternoon watching the cricket, I'm more than happy to get into a discussion about grammar and punctuation Smiley

OIC.  You've "invested" in something with a price that can always go down but never up?  Did that seem like a really good idea at the time?

As long as "shares" are available @ IPO IPVO price (millions are), your "investment" can't appreciate.

Was funding a guy who wants to become a banker so irresistibly sexy?

*Your run-on is quoted in my post, but "a lazy Sunday afternoon watching the cricket" with you sounds as attractive as getting the aids.

Trollin', trollin' trollin'...keep those wagons trollin'.

You clearly can't parse a sentence to save your life and btw the acronym AIDS takes the zero article.

Have an ignore for your troubles.

Creekbore!
I won't judge you for choosing to forego schooling in favor of huffing gas, but a childhood spent experimenting with cheap recreational solvents left you ill prepared for the challenges of today's high finance...  Or tying your own shoelaces.

Now let's see if it notices colors...
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 08:07:13 AM

If there were no shares at the IPO price you trolls were going to pump the price up to 0.0075 and then sell down to 0.0025. You little shitty trolls can't do that now. This makes the price much more stable then you want. Now the price is dropping 15% because of selling of just 5000 shares (0.1% of the shares) and someone is going to sell you more and even cheaper shares - this won't be me.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:08:32 AM

Right ... you call it competition, i call it massive fail in the field. CashCoin has 28,000 locations across the UK, EasyCoin has 0.  You created your competition, good luck to fight them  Roll Eyes Who is payment processor for cashcoin? They are on their own now? Or they got a better offer from BitPay or some exchange? Shareholders will not see any profits from bitcoin sales via CashCoin, because its different company, right?

https://cashcoin.zipzapinc.com/
https://easyco.in/

edit : equipoise & co. : I don't get it why you guys are looking only on the share price in this stage of the company, damn, its not about share price. The share price is completely irrelevant now.

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
mainline

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:24:36 PM

If there were no shares at the IPO price you trolls were going to pump the price up to 0.0075 and then sell down to 0.0025. You little shitty trolls can't do that now. This makes the price much more stable then you want. Now the price is dropping 15% because of selling of just 5000 shares (0.1% of the shares) and someone is going to sell you more and even cheaper shares - this won't be me.

Lol no.  I wouldn't want this embarrassment even if it made me money.  Ability to function without bankers is Bitcoin's greatest strength.  Supporting Bitcoin bankers not only consistently impoverished "investors" in the past, it's also pathologically stupid. 
Luckily, there's no need to choose here between profits and integrity. 
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 01:41:09 PM

Lol no.  I wouldn't want this embarrassment even if it made me money.  Ability to function without bankers is Bitcoin's greatest strength.  Supporting Bitcoin bankers not only consistently impoverished "investors" in the past, it's also pathologically stupid. 
Then what are you doing here? You'll tell me you are helping others, but the real reason is buying low and selling high. Most of the people can't or don't want to handle bitcoins directly, but they'll be happy to use it's advantages over the traditional transactions and banks - here comes the need of Neo&Bee. Their ATM's and POS terminals are what is taking bitcoin to the masses and spread it across the world. This is what's going to make people use it for anything else then speculations. Neo&Bee is a huge step forward. Believe it or not after few years most of the banks will use Bitcoin at least as a transaction protocol, because it's the best option. By then Neo&Bee will be far ahead and the shareholders will be very happy. If you don't like the Neo&Bee team don't invest and stop trolling. There is a possibility they fail, but the odds are on their side. If you don't like huge amount of people, business and banks to use bitcoin why did you registered bitcointalk account at all? Business like Neo&Bee are what will make bitcoin find it's real value. I hope they'll succeed and I'm aware of the risks - actually they have risk analysis (Bitcoin Vulnerabilities, Regulatory Risks, Competition Risks, Infrastructure Risks, Market Risks, Cryptography Risks, Human Risks, Funding Risks, Natural Threats) in their Prospectus (http://lmb-holdings.com/LMB_Holdings_Prospectus.pdf). Again - strop trolling and go to your lair.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
mainline

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:21:03 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 03:47:42 PM by mainline

Lol no.  I wouldn't want this embarrassment even if it made me money.  Ability to function without bankers is Bitcoin's greatest strength.  Supporting Bitcoin bankers not only consistently impoverished "investors" in the past, it's also pathologically stupid.  
Then what are you doing here? You'll tell me you are helping others, but the real reason is buying low and selling high. Most of the people can't or don't want to handle bitcoins directly, but they'll be happy to use it's advantages over the traditional transactions and banks - here comes the need of Neo&Bee. Their ATM's and POS terminals are what is taking bitcoin to the masses and spread it across the world. This is what's going to make people use it for anything else then speculations. Neo&Bee is a huge step forward. Believe it or not after few years most of the banks will use Bitcoin at least as a transaction protocol, because it's the best option. By then Neo&Bee will be far ahead and the shareholders will be very happy. If you don't like the Neo&Bee team don't invest and stop trolling. There is a possibility they fail, but the odds are on their side. If you don't like huge amount of people, business and banks to use bitcoin why did you registered bitcointalk account at all? Business like Neo&Bee are what will make bitcoin find it's real value. I hope they'll succeed and I'm aware of the risks - actually they have risk analysis (Bitcoin Vulnerabilities, Regulatory Risks, Competition Risks, Infrastructure Risks, Market Risks, Cryptography Risks, Human Risks, Funding Risks, Natural Threats) in their Prospectus (http://lmb-holdings.com/LMB_Holdings_Prospectus.pdf). Again - strop trolling and go to your lair.

Bitcoin has been "find[ing] it's real value" just fine without Danny's help.  You're determined to continue helping him play banker - I won't and can't stop you.
But asking me to stop pointing out how stupid it is to "invest" in "shares" of this miasma is absurd.

I pointed out that there's no chance for your "investment" to appreciate - millions of shares are available @IPO price.  Until they're sold through, there is no chance of upward movement (if you discount the people who can't logic or math).
You chose to respond by insulting me.

I pointed out that there is overwhelming empirical evidence of Bitcoin bankers scamming - from Pirateat40's Bitcoin Savings and Trust to TradeFortress to Ukyo.
You responded by insulting me.

Who's trolling here?

*Which reminds me:  Danny, how *is* that Ukyo problem resolution going?  Have you reaped enough awesome PR to finally tell folks what's really going on?

NanoAkron

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

I pointed out that there is overwhelming empirical evidence of Bitcoin bankers scamming - from Pirateat40's Bitcoin Savings and Trust to TradeFortress to Ukio.
You responded by insulting me.

Who's trolling here?

I take your point that there Bitcoin has had more than its fair share of scams in its short life. However, for this particular idea to actually be a scam would take balls the size of Jupiter for only a minor payoff.

Getting press coverage, employing people, opening an office, listing shares, all for less than US$6,000,000? It just makes no sense.

So whilst investment might be risky at this stage, it's not the end-of-the-world scenario you're painting it to be.

It does concern me that we were promised news on Saturday, yet none has been delivered.

Danny, if you're reading I did say that we investors want news whether it's good or bad. Hiding bad news can be even worse than just explaining it.
mainline

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:09:28 PM

I take your point that there Bitcoin has had more than its fair share of scams in its short life. However, for this particular idea to actually be a scam would take balls the size of Jupiter for only a minor payoff.

I'm not sure what you consider "minor.'  A healthy sum was raised by the IPVO [sic], and more coin continues rolling.  At least the hand's out.
I never thought about the size of Danny's balls, but since you bring it up...  How big were Pirateat40's, TradeFortress' and, finally Ukyo's?
My guess is Danny is a bit slicker than the others mentioned, and when this fiasco goes tits up, it will look like a real failed business.  Not a scam at all.

And I'm not even touching the logic of tying up & risking money in shares that can be bought later @ exactly the same price.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:16:08 PM

Guys.... Neo is opening next month ffs. This company has never been in better position. So buckle up and enjoy the ride.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

NanoAkron

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:24:02 PM

I'm not sure what you consider "minor.'  A healthy sum was raised by the IPVO [sic], and more coin continues rolling.  At least the hand's out.
I never thought about the size of Danny's balls, but since you bring it up...  How big were Pirateat40's, TradeFortress' and, finally Ukyo's?
My guess is Danny is a bit slicker than the others mentioned, and when this fiasco goes tits up, it will look like a real failed business.  Not a scam at all.

And I'm not even touching the logic of tying up & risking money in shares that can be bought later @ exactly the same price.

Nobody is stopping you from buying later at the same price (if it stays that way - again, no guarantees here).

What we are trying to say is that this would be such a monumental scam that there would be real-world consequences for Danny and the others.

Yes, businesses fail in the real world. But a business like NeoBee needs to come along sometime for Bitcoin, and Cyprus + the Euro is the perfect storm to allow it to happen here and now. That's why I've invested.
mainline

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:30:19 PM

I'm not sure what you consider "minor.'  A healthy sum was raised by the IPVO [sic], and more coin continues rolling.  At least the hand's out.
I never thought about the size of Danny's balls, but since you bring it up...  How big were Pirateat40's, TradeFortress' and, finally Ukyo's?
My guess is Danny is a bit slicker than the others mentioned, and when this fiasco goes tits up, it will look like a real failed business.  Not a scam at all.

Nobody is stopping you from buying later at the same price (if it stays that way - again, no guarantees here).

What we are trying to say is that this would be such a monumental scam that there would be real-world consequences for Danny and the others.

Yes, businesses fail in the real world. But a business like NeoBee needs to come along sometime for Bitcoin, and Cyprus + the Euro is the perfect storm to allow it to happen here and now. That's why I've invested.

What I'm trying to say is a scam is indistinguishable from a failed venture when done right.  I believe that Danny is smart enough to do it right, so that there will be no consequences at all.
It will look exactly like a failed business.
Failure is not a crime.

And no, Bitcoin needs no banks.  That's the most interesting and attractive thing about Bitcoin.
Danny trying to buy into fiat banks only makes the whole thing stink more.
Do not want.
NanoAkron

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:31:58 PM

What I'm trying to say is a scam is indistinguishable from a failed venture when done right.  I believe that Danny is smart enough to do it right, so that there will be no consequences at all.
Failure is not a crime.

Wow. Ok, for my education, can you name any other 'scams' like this one? And not bitcoin ones, real world ones like NeoBee.
mainline

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:35:16 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 04:47:41 PM by mainline

What I'm trying to say is a scam is indistinguishable from a failed venture when done right.  I believe that Danny is smart enough to do it right, so that there will be no consequences at all.
Failure is not a crime.

Wow. Ok, for my education, can you name any other 'scams' like this one? And not bitcoin ones, real world ones like NeoBee.

What makes NeoBee any different from Ukyo's WeEx, other than renting an office?  What type of IRL example are you looking for?
Danny is a d00d that funded his "bank" by selling (at best) gray market shares by floating an IPVO (there's that playful "V," lol) on an unlicenced Canadian exchange purportedly sold to a Panamanian shelf co in the meantime.
What here inspires you with confidence?  The wacky picture of him on the cover of Cypriot TV guide?
Other than his desire to buy into a fiat bank and jetting around the globe on your nickel, this bag is right in the same back alley as Pirateat40, Tradefortress & Ukyo's efforts.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:46:26 PM

What makes NeoBee any different from Ukyo's WeEx, other than renting an office?
So presumably you're hear to rescue anyone considering investing BTC in this or any other BTC based security/venture/scam?

Okay, noted, thx bye.
mainline

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:51:17 PM

So presumably you're hear to rescue anyone considering investing BTC in this or any other BTC based security/venture/scam?

Okay, noted, thx bye.

No.  You can't be helped.  I'm here to rid my Bitcoin of this fail & aids.
Please stop shitting up my bitcoin by being scammed over and over.
It's hard to keep the rats at bay when so many here offer their limbs to feed them, but it's a job worth doing.

Stelios

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

Okay, noted, thx bye.

No.  You can't be helped.  I'm here to rid my Bitcoin of this fail & aids.
Please stop shitting up my bitcoin by being scammed over and over.
It's hard to keep the rats at bay when so many here offer their limbs to feed them, but it's a job worth doing.

The coolest thing about btc is that each one is responsible for his own btcs. No need for collective insurances here Smiley.
mainline

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:59:23 PM

For the likes of creekbore, claiming that legal issues are irrelevant to bitcoin, a bit of news:

"The CEO of BitInstant, a Bitcoin exchange, has been arrested at JFK airport and charged with money laundering.
Charlie Shrem, along with a co-conspirator, is accused of selling over $1 million in Bitcoin to Silk Road users, who would then use them to buy drugs and other illicit items."

Yes, Dorothy, people do get pwnt for stupid shit.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/report-ceo-of-major-bitcoin-exchange-arrested-2014-1#ixzz2rcQkptgB
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: