Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658505 times)
Stelios

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:28:43 PM

When will the first dividends get paid?
Great question !

And will the .0035XBT/share be paid at once?
I guess not, except if everything goes extremely/over-the-top well!
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:43:36 PM

The last 4 teasers

Great job, I love them. Smiley
nanobrain
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Dumb broad

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:20:33 PM

We are also sponsors of the Liverpool vs Arsenal game on LTV this weekend. Here is the trailer for the game.

That's massive...I wonder if the sponsorship will be seen in Asian broadcasts of the game?

Liverpool are huge in Asia, and that match will be shown live and then repeated in bars across SE Asia.

Of course, this will all be lost on the Americans*

*Football (what you erroneously call soccer) has a global following (unlike your baseball "world series") and Liverpool and Arsenal are massive global brands. Wink Wink

cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:33:57 PM

We are also sponsors of the Liverpool vs Arsenal game on LTV this weekend. Here is the trailer for the game.

That's massive...I wonder if the sponsorship will be seen in Asian broadcasts of the game?

Liverpool are huge in Asia, and that match will be shown live and then repeated in bars across SE Asia.

*Football (what you erroneously call soccer) has a global following (unlike your baseball "world series") and Liverpool and Arsenal are massive global brands. Wink Wink

This is just on LTV which is a Cypriot broadcaster, to sponsor a premier league game on a global scale would cost in excess of 10m per game!

Amen brother!!

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
nanobrain
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Dumb broad

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:56:46 PM

This is just on LTV which is a Cypriot broadcaster, to sponsor a premier league game on a global scale would cost in excess of 10m per game!

Amen brother!!

Wow, that's quite a sum.  One day, eh Smiley

utens

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:41:26 PM

Maybe not the right moment to ask ,  but Danny, what is your position regarding altcoins in future? Absolutly not, open,ecc?   

If there will be some demand or the momentum is shifting , The company could easily shift in theory 
Skoutz

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:47:12 PM

The impact of the Neo adverts is indeed huge. Everybody is talking about them here in Cyprus.

Yesterday Neo sponsored the "biggest football match" of the Cyprus League (Anorthosis Famagusta vs APOEL Nicosia) and there were pop-ups of the Neo logo and the Bitcoin logo every 15 minutes on the TV screen, and people have started realizing that Neo is "the Bitcoin Company".

Of course with a simple Google search they can find the connection.

Great work Danny and team.
thatbluedude

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:05:55 PM

It's great that you running ads, but imo thats something you do after you have a nice website.
It's probably not a good idea to get people hyped with tv spots when you can't deliver something that keeps them hyped after googling your product.
utens

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:10:33 PM

The impact of the Neo adverts is indeed huge. Everybody is talking about them here in Cyprus.

Yesterday Neo sponsored the "biggest football match" of the Cyprus League (Anorthosis Famagusta vs APOEL Nicosia) and there were pop-ups of the Neo logo and the Bitcoin logo every 15 minutes on the TV screen, and people have started realizing that Neo is "the Bitcoin Company".

Wow awesome !

So are u also in Cyprus?
utens

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

It's great that you running ads, but imo thats something you do after you have a nice website.
It's probably not a good idea to get people hyped with tv spots when you can't deliver something that keeps them hyped after googling your product.

Yeah but specially Bitcoin takes some time to understand even weeks,  so is good that they have the flea in the ear for now , they'll be more informed from the start of NeoBee!
Skoutz

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:12:40 PM

Wow awesome !

So are u also in Cyprus?

Yes
EduardoDeCastro

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:13:29 PM

TV spots foster enthusiasm and buoy up investor confidence.  If a forum post generates millions in investor money, think what TV can do!
NeoBee -- you children can dance to it while it saves you money! <-can someone offer a Greek translation?

@utens:  not sure how i feel about the "flea in the ear" thing...
equipoise

Activity: 794

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 03:14:16 PM

Wikipedia: A teaser campaign is an advertising campaign which typically consists of a series of small, cryptic, challenging advertisements that anticipate a larger, full-blown campaign for a product launch or otherwise important event... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teaser_campaign

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
thatbluedude

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:32:48 PM

even if you just want to generate hype, you should at least have some nice looking landing page, even if it has no real infos.
I'm basically afraid that you will have to buy the peoples attention twice. they will see the advert, google neobee, be unimpressed and forget all about it. If you have a landing page with "remember getting fucked by dem banksters? fuck back with neobee, comming soon" they might remember.
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:38:58 PM

even if you just want to generate hype, you should at least have some nice looking landing page, even if it has no real infos.
I'm basically afraid that you will have to buy the peoples attention twice. they will see the advert, google neobee, be unimpressed and forget all about it. If you have a landing page with "remember getting fucked by dem banksters? fuck back with neobee, comming soon" they might remember.

As entertaining that would be, we cannot do things that bluntly. The website is changing to correlate with our campaign very very shortly, then the full website will be launched following the revelation stage of the campaign.

NeoBee is something referred to by Shareholders when in reality Neo and Bee is two separate brands.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:59:38 PM

A well known millionaire (whose name I don't remember right now) was once asked what he would do if he was left with only 100.000 dollars to start all over again, and he answered: "I would spend $1000 in developing a product or service and $99000 on advertising"

I think getting to a wide audience (beyond tech geeks like most of the people around here) is vital. Well done and keep up the good work!
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:05:57 PM

Teasers are first class indeed, thumbs up for marketing team behind them ! Funny, intelligent, mysterious Smiley But i will be not satisfied until I see some serious landing page, sorry but that site(s) what we have now, looks like some kids weekend project.

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:24:38 PM

Teasers are first class indeed, thumbs up for marketing team behind them ! Funny, intelligent, mysterious Smiley But i will be not satisfied until I see some serious landing page, sorry but that site(s) what we have now, looks like some kids weekend project.

Agreed. Danny - my faith in this venture is increasing each week, but I won't be fully happy with your proposal until your website looks as professional as your adverts.

Keep it up though!
grimholt

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:18:04 PM

As entertaining that would be, we cannot do things that bluntly. The website is changing to correlate with our campaign very very shortly, then the full website will be launched following the revelation stage of the campaign.

The website will change in a short while according to Danny, so hopefully it will soon shine as bright as our brilliant teasers!

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Stelios

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:04:20 PM

Hi everyone. I’m an account exec at Telia & Pavla BBDO, the agency currently handling the advertising and other forms of promotion for Neo. I was in-charge of the corporate video project you all saw, and had a defining influence in the concept for the TV ads which I hope you’ll enjoy.
I first heard about Bitcoin late in 2011 while at University and started mining in early 2012, until I lost pretty much everything when Bitclockers screwed up; but I still think the world of it and have been working on my own project for several months.
Nonetheless, you can imagine my reaction when Danny walked in our offices some months ago and told us what they were doing! I didn’t think more than a handful of people knew about Bitcoin in Cyprus. Today, Cyprus is buzzing Bitcoin… the media, the people – old and young, and we’re still at the teaser phase. I can’t tell you how happy I am that I’m working towards the island embracing this new technology. People have a choice; they can take their finances into their own hands or continue to trust the system that seriously screwed them (us) over. Personally and professionally, I’m taking on the role of educating people because this is a chance for the country to get on the map for something commendable. Danny and his team are leading the way, setting the foundations…
A last word about the Neo team, Danny in particular. I have been following the thread since it started and I applaud him for the patience he shows when dealing with some of the criticism. For the last months that I have been working with him I can say that I have not seen someone so focused on his work, ever. He is extremely intelligent and works at a different speed than most people. If everyone he does business with could keep up, nothing would ever go wrong. I was never asked to post here but I felt like I had to give a shout.

+1 for the way you think and
Congrats for the great job done @ Telia & Pavla
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: