Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:11:38 AM

Anything. Just one bit. A small piece of confirmed evidence.

One piece. Go on...you can do it. Back up your claims with something real. Evidence.

So you feel it's perfectly normal for a guy running a multimillion dollar corporation to disappear for over a week, stop his shareholders from trading, and not even bother to drop a note as to why?  (Hope this helps.)

Oh porky, you're provoking this melancholic trip down the memory lane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMShFx5rThI

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:14:10 AM

One piece. Go on...you can do it. Back up your claims with something real. Evidence.

So you feel it's perfectly normal for a guy running a multimillion dollar corporation to disappear for over a week, stop his shareholders from trading, and not even bother to drop a note as to why?  (Hope this helps.)

Can you say it in words, or do i really have to watch some vidya?
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:14:46 AM

A picture's worth a thousand words porky.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

sporket

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:15:56 AM

A picture's worth a thousand words porky.

Well OK then.

source101

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:20:51 AM

I only mentioned his daughter because that is why he went there in first place, I do not mean it in a harmful way because I know that he has so much love for her and is very devoted otherwise he would not of moved tp Cyprus to follow his ex and her partner as he was transfer to air force base there. Not to give you the all powerful Neobee. He follow his baby girl, he saw a chance and follow it. Sucked people in and has run with tail between his legs. Mark it down as his third fail at being a company director.

As for evidence, ok well I have it from a very close source that he is returning. His planned wedding in May is canceled and no perfect beach wedding for his bride to be. The wedding planner has been let go and everything canceled. Venue, flowers the works.

If he had nothing to hide he would simply come back for the pre planned nuptials, alas all plans are off. No, they have not broken it off as they are leaving together and are now doing a wedding in UK.

I ask again, he has always, I mean always come back at accusations and yet I have had nothing from him. I have said in past he can threaten me with defamation and the works, bring it! I know he won't because he is too scared to answer any of you that believed his charm.

You know in life when you meet someone and there is something about him that you just can not put your finger on. Well that is Danny. I meet him in UK a fair few years ago and then I thought mental note do not believe anything he says because he does such good job of sling himself as all these things when he is nothing but common.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:02:28 AM

I am happy I didn't fell for btcappels scam.
I am sorry if btcappels scammed you. He probably stole those 30,000 shares he was selling.
Admin should IP ban btcappels.
btcapples

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:04:25 AM

Lol, you were going to buy them but I ran out of shares. By the way, its Apples, like the fruit. No one was scammed.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:01:13 AM

Guys, guys, RELAX!  They halted trading on Garr's thingy a few days ago.
You'll be fine Smiley

Lol so true mumble well I was diversifying but having two assets lock kind of urks you a bit but with COG I got the shares late after they practically became chump change neo meh it didn't move enough either way lol

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:11:42 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 11:30:55 AM by thekekk

why so quiet now?
boss not paying now to drop price? looooool
Payment halt for trolls also i guess

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 11:44:35 AM

Some of you idiots got us kicked off

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:51:26 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 01:38:16 PM by NotLambchop

why so quiet now?

OHAI!
I've been negotiating a more favorable contract with Obama's jackbooted SEC-thugs.  Hadda get it through their thick skulls that I'm worth more than three hookers and a handful of blow per diem.  Gotta think 'bout mah retirement.
Then me and my friends, the other villains, got together for a night of unspeakable meanness.
Good times.

BTW, anyone heard from Danny, or is he still trolling his august investors?

[edit -- deleted from the astroturfed thread, in reply to people reading bird entrails to divine why they're suddenly broke]
Morning, gang.
The "suspicious trading" claim is pretty suspicious in itself.  A bright 5-yr-old with a ruler could have predicted the price movement here.

thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:30:01 PM

why so quiet now?

OHAI!
I've been negotiating a more favorable contract with Obama's jackbooted SEC-thugs.  Hadda get it through their thick skulls that I'm worth more than three hookers and a handful of blow per diem.  Gotta think 'bout mah retirement.
Then me and my friends, the other villains, got together for a night of unspeakable meanness.
Good times.

BTW, anyone heard from Danny, or is he still trolling his august investors?

[edit -- deleted from the astroturfed thread, in reply to people reading bird entrails to divine why they're suddenly broke]
Morning, gang.
The "suspicious trading" claim is pretty suspicious in itself.  A bright 5-yr-old with a ruler could have predicted the price movement here.

OHAI
you cannot do shit now,
havelock got the investment and its not going anywhere,
payroll over go back to your pedo stock market

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
Draino

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:35:01 PM

so, the die-hards don't find it weird that even the "compliance officer" apparently can't get ahold of danny?

cause presumably if he could, we'd have a statement by now

i'm sure this behavior from neo can be recovered from though, the company's foundational premise doesn't revolve around reliability and trust or anything

sorry
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:49:13 PM

so, the die-hards don't find it weird that even the "compliance officer" apparently can't get ahold of danny?

Source?
(sorry if I missed it)
Draino

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:59:06 PM

Source?
(sorry if I missed it)

it's an assumption

unless you're implying that he can, and mr brewster doesn't think it's anything he needs to make a comment on
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:37:02 PM

Actually those who bought shares before the halt can consider themselves lucky for buying at a bargain price we probably won't see again.

Oooh no!  You won't get to keep your ill-gotten booty!  Nosir!  Your stolen shares are being confiscated.  Along with the rest of your shares for damages and JUSTICE.  Havelock won't let you profit from the misery of others Angry

How much is Mpex paying you to troll here or are you the actual culprit? After all those Mpex concerns involving "illegal" operations it's funny to see Mpex getting emails from US gov. Next thing we'll see is Mpex put away for money laundering, lack of AML compliance, taken to US in handcuffs. Oh sweet irony.

Yeah, come at me gobment bro!  Ahm behind 7 proxies!  MPEX got an anthrax email from NSA but he muxed it to double sideband at a lower baud rate and now he's in ur base, killing ur d00dz.

Not to ruin anyone's festivities or parade pissing or anything, but it's not Mpex nor MPEX nor etc. It's MPEx.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:56:28 PM

Actually those who bought shares before the halt can consider themselves lucky for buying at a bargain price we probably won't see again.

Oooh no!  You won't get to keep your ill-gotten booty!  Nosir!  Your stolen shares are being confiscated.  Along with the rest of your shares for damages and JUSTICE.  Havelock won't let you profit from the misery of others Angry

How much is Mpex paying you to troll here or are you the actual culprit? After all those Mpex concerns involving "illegal" operations it's funny to see Mpex getting emails from US gov. Next thing we'll see is Mpex put away for money laundering, lack of AML compliance, taken to US in handcuffs. Oh sweet irony.

Yeah, come at me gobment bro!  Ahm behind 7 proxies!  MPEX got an anthrax email from NSA but he muxed it to double sideband at a lower baud rate and now he's in ur base, killing ur d00dz.

Not to ruin anyone's festivities or parade pissing or anything, but it's not Mpex nor MPEX nor etc. It's MPEx.

And there I was, thinking it was really MPOE! MP must be turning in his grave! (oh wait... Smiley )
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:17:51 PM

I did not sell them with the knowledge of what the next few days would bring, I sold them based off of the pretenses that I no longer wanted to be involved with the company for many valid reasons as well as the fact that I needed the money....

...It is not misleading to sell shares in a company that you do not believe in, and it is not my job to do other peoples research in a company before they buy in.

So your posts were not misleading in any way i guess... And your dump in this forum through your LMB account had nothing to do with the illegal trading activity reported?

Quote from: btcapples, the guy who was not misleading on purpose, and was selling for quick profit of others!!!
I have fallen on some financial hardships, gotten a bit wreckless and made some financial decisions I regret and I have to cash out my coins/shares. I have my shares on LMB-holdings.com which is the parent company to Neo and Bee.

I need the money ASAP, and the website says "Transfers are typically completed in 1-2 business days." which I would rather not wait.

I am looking to sell at 0.0026 for a quick profit on your end, will use a middle man, escrow or will go first with trusted users. Price slightly negotiable for bigger trades and more trusted users. Still selling!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526430.msg5843088

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
sporket

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:04:46 PM

@velacreations:
TAT has walked out on NeoBee, your shares are untradable, you haven't heard from your CEO in over 10 days.  And you're worried that something else might be a scam?
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:10:15 PM

The trading is simply frozen; unless they tore down the building and sold the rubble Im pretty sure that NEO's offices will be open come Monday.

So, why is this being discussed atm? No offense, but no one really knows anything.

Just enjoy your weekends. Im pretty sure a fund with multi millions of dollars worth of investment isnt going to remain silent too much longer. Im pretty sure they are simply finishing the investigation before they communicate with the shareholders.

We will see.

~Green

Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: