Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:24:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658501 times)
theMiracle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:26:24 AM

Boy, this is looking bad. It's too early to be certain Neo & Bee is doomed, but something very bad is going on. The radio silence is the most worrying of all. If you're not even a little worried, you need to snap out of it right now. I see lots of denial, rationalisation and magical thinking here.

Even if its not a scam the complete lack of communication is unacceptable.

This is purportedly a new, uninsured bank.  It doesn't need to inspire confidence, because reasons.
theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:29:33 AM

I doubt it is a scam, because you'd think it would be executed differently if it were.

You would, but you'd be wrong Undecided
Read the Labcoin thread to learn why.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 11:39:36 AM

Hodl

mmeijeri

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Martijn Meijering

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:05:52 PM

My guess that it didn't start out as a scam, but that they've run out of money, or are about to. Quite possibly they've seen this coming for a while too. I'd love to be wrong about this, and I had great hopes for Neo & Bee.

ROI is not a verb, the term you're looking for is 'to break even'.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:10:56 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 01:28:25 PM by MPOE-PR

Little piece of information to all those who read these spam posts coming from one or two individuals, using multiple accounts who are directly connected to the Mpex rip-off exchange:

This Mpex guy was spreading lies and crap about "all" operations that he felt threatened by. Check their posting history and you'll know what I'm talking about. Guy just can't accept he failed with his exchange and move on.

He was lucky to be one the first to have come up with an exchange and made a decent amount of btc when the were dirt cheap back in the early days. Guy is just an expired dinosaur that just doesn't know his days are long gone.

I can imagine the pain he feels that he's no longer able to rip-off clients with 30 btc fees like in the old days, while seeing businesses like Neo raising off the ground in such successful manner. Think of him as a one bitter sorry ass dude who just can't face the music.

p.s: He will probably try to reply and say some of his perceived competition turned out to be bad apples, but hey "Every broken clock is right twice a day".

Dude I thought he's this lone guy chained in an apartment, what do you care.

MPEx went from 0.00002 per share to 0.0009 per share (that's 45000% for all you noobs drooling at home), he's a dinosaur. Meanwhile all your shit keeps going from 1 to 0.5. Sucks to be him, I'm sure.

But he was just lucky and really hates it nao. Not like you, obviously.  Cheesy

Burn in Hell mpex

Lol spoken like a truly defeated scammer. Since 2011.

Ex-trader asked some valid questions previously in this thread and all Danny did was talk around in circles and not give an answer. That was some months ago.

Glad you spotted that!

My issues were raised well in advance of all this, many months ago and basically proved that their business model about pegged accounts doesn't work. I know this based on 20+ years of working within banks and financial products and having created products that in total have taken many tens of billions of GBP. Of course that experience is not valuable or relevant in the Bitcoin world to people who simply wish to believe every new business with a good story. Notable NEO talked about involving proper accountants who were 'reviewing all this' again to what end - nothing, no proof of any approvals or anyone with credibility saying this works is a good idea etc.

If they had simply setup a bitcoin exchange and payments company in Cyprus I would have stayed quiet, as this could have been a valid plan and works elsewhere. However instead they talked vaguely about pegged accounts, time accounts, bank branches, insurance sales etc. All of this has amounted to zero so far. I suspect they have been told by the authorities that they cannot operate these types of accounts.

What they have done which is inexcusably naive is to try to build a new business and spent lots of money on branches, staff and PR, when they simply have not been able to design, construct or issue a single product.

Yet another MP sock? What's your sense tell you Herp boy?

so lets recap here,
We have broke pedos trying to advertise MPEX scam.
Defamation by MPEX
and dead threats for Danny and his family?
Keep it up lads your credibility is at the moon now

How much for the little girl?

What is important to mention, however, is that Tuur Demeester was there in Cyprus and had direct talks with Neo. He felt confident enough to go ahead and purchase shares and this happened less than two weeks ago. Food for thought.

Had MP bothered to go to Cyprus and felt confident about this guy, it might have counted for something.

Some random kid's confidence apparently doesn't count for shit. Today you learn that difference.

I will say it for the last time neo & bee is a register company in Cyprus with proper accountant anyone having any issues to understand I advice you to contact the company secretary/accountant

Which explains why they have yet to release a fucking report, and their projections look like they were made by a hyperactive 5 year old with a large collection of crayons.

Boy, this is looking bad. It's too early to be certain Neo & Bee is doomed, but something very bad is going on. The radio silence is the most worrying of all. If you're not even a little worried, you need to snap out of it right now. I see lots of denial, rationalisation and magical thinking here.

Magical thinking? On this forum?! Surely you jest!

Careful with that talk lest you end up burning...in Hell.

Maybe it's a scientology.

I had my doubts about that too, but it could work (at least for a while) if it was funded by Bitcoin enthusiasts who are willing to HODL anyway. As an experiment, I think it would be legitimate, and listing on a Bitcoin exchange could be the perfect way to find funding for it.

You're thinking of MPEx. There can only be one of those.

I doubt it is a scam, because you'd think it would be executed differently if it were.

Mar 29 20:58:11 <asciilifeform> incompetence + persistence ~= malice.
Mar 29 20:58:47 <mircea_popescu> "sufficiently persistent incompetence is indistinguishable from malice."

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:43:02 PM

that is the important question, and the amazing thing I've noticed reading these boards.

People get so caught up in arguing scam or not that they miss the big picture. If it was a complete scam from day 1, turned into a scam somewhere along the way, ruined by partial/total incompetence, got unlucky do to a supplier/government/someone else screwing them over, it doesn't matter, all these securities end in the same place, "investors" having less coins than when they started.

I don't know how anyone with money in this isn't freaking out. If this soruce guy is even a little right, you're totally fucked. Even if he is completely full of shit, you guys appear to be fucked. For months everything was pointing to the big grand opening, that was a month ago, since then we have missing financial reports, a bunch of silence, and zero reports of revenue.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:46:13 PM

My guess that it didn't start out as a scam, but that they've run out of money, or are about to. Quite possibly they've seen this coming for a while too. I'd love to be wrong about this, and I had great hopes for Neo & Bee.

I promise to build you a spaceship and start a colony on Mars.
I collect your money, and even buy some plywood and 2x4s at Home Depot.
Time passes.
More time passes.  Interplanetary travel takes time.
I'm "paving the way" "disruptive technology" etc., etc.

After my earnest attempt at backyard rocketry, you learn that your money's all gone.
This didn't start out as a scam, kthxbi.
NotLambchop

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:19:41 PM

also I m a proud onwer of the whole memorandum of association of neo and bee. I m in an office with 3 lawyers. I can freeze there assets any time just show evidence

How's that "memorandum of association of neo and bee" working out 4 U?
UR 3 lawyers sue each other yet?
Cheesy
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:24:25 PM

also I m a proud onwer of the whole memorandum of association of neo and bee. I m in an office with 3 lawyers. I can freeze there assets any time just show evidence

Cheesy

I still wait for your scam evidence,
the only ones currently getting sue are MPEX for defamation

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:29:11 PM

UR adorable

@velacreations:thekekk:  TaT quits, trading stops, was an obvious con from the start -- what else do you want?

The amusing thing about scams is rubes keep demanding moar evidence.  See Labcoin.  See Active Mining.  See every scam.

@anon29426:  I'm only the messenger.  You are directly responsible for the pathetic predicament you find yourself in now.  If you wish to spread the blame, I guess Danny could be seen as somewhat responsible.  But it's mainly you yourself.  Personal responsibility -- learn it.
unfortunatetruth

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:30:10 PM

unfortunately confirmed with Niccocia that BREWSTER fled the country with thousands of coins from the IPVO and employees, unpaid employees and milions of dues to local businesses

fortunately enough employees realised fraud and ditn'tt allow him to sell coins to local population, would have lost milions too, like shareholders in community who gave him thousands and thousands of coins

psycho idiot!

he has put a "HIT TAG" at his and his family's neck for the rest of their lives, wouldn't do that for heavens traesures

issue now who finds him first, cypress authorities, scotland yard, interpol, or hitmen sent by thousands of screwed shareholders and bondholders

unfortunatetruth

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:38:07 PM

poor guy. dit you call his lawyer? call him

NotLambchop

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:38:47 PM

... Danny is still in Cyprus and has daily contact with his lawyers and accountants ...

He's in constant contact with his lawyers?  But Huh

A CEO popping his head in when his stock plummets and trading gets halted?

anon29426

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:41:11 PM

http://s27.postimg.org/ugnqsqb5f/shrugpony_derpy_hooves_by_moongazeponies_d3c.png

UR adorable

@velacreations:thekekk:  TaT quits, trading stops, was an obvious con from the start -- what else do you want?

The amusing thing about scams is rubes keep demanding moar evidence.  See Labcoin.  See Active Mining.  See every scam.

@anon29426:  I'm only the messenger.  You are directly responsible for the pathetic predicament you find yourself in now.  If you wish to spread the blame, I guess Danny could be seen as somewhat responsible.  But it's mainly you yourself.  Personal responsibility -- learn it.

ahahaha stfu, i posted about four hours before trading closed that neobee was dead. i sold all out days ago. stop kissing MPOE's ass.
unfortunatetruth

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:47:24 PM

wish iam wrong but source from Nicocia confrims

if everything ok why silence on twitter since 18 march?

why disappeareance from forum?

why dissapearance from reddit?

why not single statement from lawyer after this thunderstorm of news?

why no news from him for weeks?

why total silence from Neo PR?

why TAT abandoned him?

why trading share at Havelock haulted?

lots of whys dude

any answers?
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:50:59 PM

wish iam wrong but source from Nicocia confrims

if everything ok why silence on twitter since 18 march?

why disappeareance from forum?

why dissapearance from reddit?

why not single statement from lawyer after this thunderstorm of news?

why no news from him for weeks?

why total silence from Neo PR?

why TAT abandoned him?

why trading share at Havelock haulted?

lots of whys dude

any answers?

<mircea_popescu> i think this is actually true.
<mircea_popescu> as outlandish as it may sound

<mircea_popescu> course it makes exactly zero difference, in the end.

<mircea_popescu> lol

<mircea_popescu> i really am having too much fun online these days.
sporket

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:51:27 PM

ahahaha stfu, i posted about four hours before trading closed that neobee was dead. i sold all out days ago. stop kissing MPOE's ass.

Enjoy your win, buy yourself a beer & toast the rubes in this thread -- they bought it 4 U Smiley
unfortunatetruth

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:54:28 PM

psychos like Karpeles and Brewster make people afraid of bitcoin
sporket

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:05:08 PM

I dig the paranoids on this forum.  A special breed.  Everyone is plotting against them -- the gobment, the NSA, the trolls, competing exchanges...
except...
Except for the guy who asked them for money to start a bank.
A bitcoin bank.
In Cyprus.
The guy who has suddenly stopped them from trading their shares.
Without even bothering to stop by or even tweet for 10 12 days.
Nah, he's their banker buddy!

To Logic Cool
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:30:35 PM

you don't have a life outside this forum do you? i mean, there is no way you have friends in real life, i'd put money on it, not real friends anyways.

I do and they're all true Scotsmen.

Cheesy

I find it is frequently the case that people behind 7 lawyers can't spell "their".

I still wait for your scam evidence,
the only ones currently getting sue are MPEX for defamation

MP says he'd prefer Bonnie rather than Sue. Could you arrange for him to get Bonnie instead? Thanks.

Mar 15 salutes you sir. Also includes one of only two forum posts by teh esteemed welder-CEO this MONTH.

The fun part starts when MPEX is going to get so hard sue that the volume it has will not even pay the first day of trial

Good work guys at MPEX defamation and libel and your website owner at the EU? oops

Perhaps your seven lawyers forgot to inform you that trials and civil proceedings are different matters. In any event, allow me to remind you 2011 was also a year, even if you were born last night.

Specifically:

[18:01:03] shareholder3_ me neither MPEX is doomed big time soon

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: