Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

Hi all! who are your main competitors?
and then you surpass them?
I haven't cross  or seen this kind of this project in internet.so think this is the first that I know that gives a protection to a copyright  .just correct me if I'm wrong.😍

Haven't seen anything like it as well. They may be the front runners in this kind of services.
Maybe they can partnership in GILGAMESH platform because it all about articles, artist, etc and this would be great both of them in the futures also.

What is gilgamesh bro? And why do you think that it is a good thing to partner up with them?
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Speaking of competitors. They have no known rival as of now I guess.
Yes they have many competitors (one of them i think is gilgamesh platform) but they can overcome that and I think they can satisfied the investors and users about what services they can offer. Many more news and update will be come to this project so better watch it

What is the similarities and differences of gpcc from gilgamesh for you to be able to say that they are competitors?
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

Folks, kindly check Gpcc rating and general information in this link https://icobench.com/ico/gpcc
Such a good start as a new poject! Just check the video attached on that link, It's easy to understand why Gpcc for and it's uses.

This is great news and very useful video!
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

Will author's work be stored decentralisly? If it won't, why do you need blockchain? For solve a big data storage problem you can cut the work to many small pieces and duplicate them to blockchain storage.
B0b@n

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

If I want to avail this GPCC, How to avail or register and how much it cost?😍
Please reading this article (https://medium.com/@gpccio/how-to-earn-money-with-us-33240a851281) and also whitepaper.

But now project have not MVP for everyone. I think team will published it's after pre-sale

For those who didn't read the article, please have time on this article :

How to earn money with us?

After you have confirmed the copyright
you can place your work in the marketplace of author work or goods.

The first thing you will need to do — the choice of the author’s work
Specify the works you want to sell in your personal account.

2. In the second step you will need to specify licenses and prices.
Select the possible license types and prices for the graphics work.

3. The third stage will include publication in the author’s work market.
Your work will be available to all users of the platform.

4. Additionally, you can publish a product in the marketplace of goods
After moderation, it will be available on different types of mediums with your author work.

Four simple steps that will allow you to receive dividends from your work.

You can ask any questions in our social networks and we will be happy to tell you more about the project GPCC.

Thank you for your work on whitepaper. Very clear and detailed painted to understand the work of the project)

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

Folks, kindly check Gpcc rating and general information in this link https://icobench.com/ico/gpcc
Such a good start as a new poject! Just check the video attached on that link, It's easy to understand why Gpcc for and it's uses.

The score has fallen slightly but is very high. I expect great achievements from the project. Maybe there will be some presentations of the team in the near future?

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
B0b@n

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

GPCC COMMUNITY has 1316 members on their official telegram, this means many people hook up on their interesting/unique project. You can see and join on their telegram here : https://t.me/gpccio . Better to have inside news and useful updates.

The community is growing rapidly, a worthy project deserves this!

This is great news!a growing community means more people are getting interested in what gpcc can offer. also, witha growing community, more people will be spreading the word about gpcc and what it is all about.

That's good news. besides increasing the number of investors of the GPCC the ico will also be completed sooner.

Meanwhile, already 1,400 participants) Grow and develop Cool

≈BeEasy≈
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:52:00 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong,I can purchase GPCC platform services only by using  their selling tokens?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:25:32 AM

As I can see in the WP, is GPCC will be partnership wtih Casper API?

"Peer-to-peer content
storage system

Authors works will be stored on the platform servers and in the peer-to-peer
content storage system. For these purposes, the existing CASPER API solution
will be used.
Integration with CASPER API will allow for efficient storage of a large number of
files and additional file security."
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

Since the way I understand,to be able to use  or avail the platform of GPCC.I must their token that they selling?How and where to buy their tokens?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

Yes they have many competitors (one of them i think is gilgamesh platform) but they can overcome that and I think they can satisfied the investors and users about what services they can offer. Many more news and update will be come to this project so better watch it

Thank you for that info. I still lack research about this project. If all will be well, GPCC could surpass competitors

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

Since the way I understand,to be able to use  or avail the platform of GPCC.I must their token that they selling?How and where to buy their tokens?😍

Yes, in order for you to use their services you should avail their tokens. Info is available at their website

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Thank you for that info. I still lack research about this project. If all will be well, GPCC could surpass competitors

One great thing about this project is that as early as now, people already see much better service as compare to those already in the market.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

I assumed that "I must their token that they selling" is buying?
Please visit this website, https://gpcc.io/en/token/ . Hoping that this help you so that you can able to do what you want?
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

"Peer-to-peer content
storage system

will be used.
Integration with CASPER API will allow for efficient storage of a large number of

How do you find that information? Please send me a link about that, I want to read that article too. Just to be sure that is reliable in some point.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

I haven't cross  or seen this kind of this project in internet.so think this is the first that I know that gives a protection to a copyright  .just correct me if I'm wrong.😍

Haven't seen anything like it as well. They may be the front runners in this kind of services.
Maybe they can partnership in GILGAMESH platform because it all about articles, artist, etc and this would be great both of them in the futures also.

What is gilgamesh bro? And why do you think that it is a good thing to partner up with them?

yeah what is gilgamesh. will it help GPCC? are they both goals? and will I just ask if it does not affect GPCC to crash?
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Protecting copyright issues has always been a big issue for creatives and artists of all media contents be it musicals, videos or writing content. Plagriasim is another side of copyright as enforcing has proved to be the most difficult thing to do. I hope all this has been put into consideration as I see that content owner have to submit their content to you. What about contents that are currently in the open market. Guess that’s a loss for the owners.

Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

that there will be even more sponsors in this project if they fail to complete the ICO, as well as this very good project. and it is better to have these tokens soon enough and be soldout. just trust them and keep up with the GPCC.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

"Peer-to-peer content
storage system

will be used.

How do you find that information? Please send me a link about that, I want to read that article too. Just to be sure that is reliable in some point.
I see it and read in their White Paper, and I actually ask it to confirm about that in the admin in telegram and they say YES they have partnership in the future if both successful.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

Do You have any collaborations with any projects except KasperAPI? And why did you choose them instead of creation self working part that provides by casper?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: