Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ?  (Read 1791 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Everything about cryptocurrency has been from the onset considered to be a fad, the expert argue it will fade a way. Now look at where cryptocurrency are right now with billions in capitalization. Bitcoin prediction is as real as it get!
Bitcoin prediction is just a dream. People form different backgrounds are coming into this world, but they can’t just understand it completely. Some people start predicting the prices of bitcoin for coming times, but they must understand this can’t come true at any cost. There might be coincidence, but I am sure the way bitcoin treats the market, you couldn’t predict at any cost.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
I think if only predicting it could be possible, but for the achievement it could be possible or not, and it may not work. maybe in my opinion, the price of bitcoin will rise in the coming December because bitcoin is now facing a trial audit for a new world. that's the issue I heard.
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

many prediction and now price of BTC is go down too much, the bright future not come true as they guess.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

It's hard to predict the price of bitcoin but I believe there's still a chance that it will go high by ber months. Just keep believing and buying.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

Pump or dump know that there is still hope that it will go rise again. I think Ber month is the month for bitcoin to be green again we will soon see the green market hopefully after august and have a great and merry christmas.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

It's hard to predict the price of bitcoin but I believe there's still a chance that it will go high by ber months. Just keep believing and buying.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to actually reach $50k dollars this year and it was possible if most of the people will continuously investing so it will be always depending on the demand in the market.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to actually reach $50k dollars this year and it was possible if most of the people will continuously investing so it will be always depending on the demand in the market.
We can all assume and predict that bitcoin will rise, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee and know what will going to happen and what such activities or any other matters that can affect its growth and declining because of this serious matters or particular concern like ETF to somehow manipulate the price and but before it happens.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

I read a lot of optimistic forecasts, in which no less optimistic analysts predict 100k $ by the end of the year. I think these forecasts are based only on the pink dreams of the analysts themselves. It is very doubtful that he will reach at least 30 k $ this year
mcculum0010

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
Probably all the same dreams. Of course, he will grow and will cost more, but so, unlikely. Not that I did not believe, but I am a realist and more trust in statistics than the overwhelming prediction.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

Pump or dump know that there is still hope that it will go rise again. I think Ber month is the month for bitcoin to be green again we will soon see the green market hopefully after august and have a great and merry christmas.

I don't think ber months can be an assurance for us to be confident enough, because we didn't know yet what will going to happen in the next couple of months. That pump and dump was a roller coaster that dips so well, and green market sometimes very unpredictable based on the previous market history. Most of the frustrated traders went on disappointed but it's a reverse psychology from other longer term traders, because they had such a brave heart over years of being strong with their faith towards bitcoin. Their trust cannot be measured and in fact they're not even affected with all fuds and fake news. Absolutely their visions wasn't changed at all.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

You can see that today's bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and there is no sign of recovery, the current bitcoin is correcting at $ 6200 and is rising slightly to $ 6300, market capitalization is at $ 215 billion. With these parameters, I believe the market is bearish in the long term and I believe the bitcoin price could not pass the $ 20,000 mark in 2018.
Breanne

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Prediction is a form of speculation. And speculation cannot be 'real.'
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

Probably all the same dreams. Of course, he will grow and will cost more, but so, unlikely. Not that I did not believe, but I am a realist and more trust in statistics than the overwhelming prediction.

Well now that that time has passed, i think we should all look at  these predictions with a shrug. I mean there have been a lot of predictions like this in the past months and they pretty much ended the same as this one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
martinkay550

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Well it seems like people could not predict a bear market like that and thought prices will go up constantly.
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

I want to say that it is Our Dream but it as well can be a reality, and becomes having all the needed availables to become something that great, that it would cost $20,000 and more. But it is not certain.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

His prediction is failed bitcoin is still down in this month, but I believe that bitcoin could reach that price that he predicted, but not this year maybe to 2 or 4 years.

Its certainly a mixture of both, its not real because it will take longer than predicted and its real as it will happen but it will just take some time.
true, predictions will be real but not for this year, it takes a long time bitcoin prices can rise sharply again, although there will be surprises for the future I think the required process reaches 64,000 will definitely take a long time
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

The crypto price just keep down and down, and i never know when this will end and where is the bottomed. Many expert trader and youtuber predicted the price of BTC will be going to the $50k in the end of this year, but i doubt about this prediction since crypto keep going down. But i still positive the price of BTC and altcoin will rise again, but not this year but in next year, will be need longer times.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

many prediction and now price of BTC is go down too much, the bright future not come true as they guess.

Honestly, I do not remember that any of these predictions came true. With the volatility of the cryptocurrency, no one, even the best crypto expert can do these forecasts.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Honestly, I do not remember that any of these predictions came true. With the volatility of the cryptocurrency, no one, even the best crypto expert can do these forecasts.
Speaking of bitcoin's bright future, it really has a bright one. On another note, these so-called experts are people like us. No one can be 100% sure of what the price will be in the future because it is unknown. And no one has the right to state a prediction which is based on a fact. They just want people to buy bitcoin. There are also experts who said that bitcoin price would fall and it would be the end of it. Whom you have to follow is up to you to decide. With or without experts, the bitcoin price will not change.
Srujan007

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

No one can predict ,the only realistic way to find a value in something is Supply vs Demand,If Bitcoin is going to exhaust in few years due to mining then their is a high value for it,but in terms of price ,no one knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: