Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565001 times)
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:56:30 AM

How many people actually received their rig(s)?

Are there people still waiting for them?

Prepare to enter a world of stress

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:58:23 AM

Is there anyone with a recent "Betreiberauszug" from Bitmine?

I need confirmation of address etc.
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:08:10 PM

CoinCraft Rig updates – NOW IN PRODUCTION!
May 7, 2014 by Giorgio Massarotto

http://bitmine.ch/coincraft-rig-updates-now-production/

2 july

no rig video, no rig customers who received a rig...

only giorgio got a new ferrari and a brand new datacenter in island with 1 petahash.

mr masarotto you are really the scammer of the year... well done

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
DjangoSi

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:57:44 PM

2 july

only giorgio got a new ferrari and a brand new datacenter in island with 1 petahash.

look at page 199 ... I got 6 rigs!
NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:58:06 PM

I will replace the PSUs today. If I manage to make it work will upload photos for you guys. I've just received the rigs just 3 days ago.
NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:11:10 PM

2 july

So you had no problems with the default PSUs? Your electricity is 110 or 220 V ?
jpass022

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:56:28 PM

Since they come from Switzerland, I would say they are all 220v PSUs. 110v is a very inefficient way to power these rigs...
jseppeli

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:20:46 PM

Anybody got any information about the datacenter where bitmine is going to locate their cloud?

I could not find anything with google
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 03:40:23 PM

2 july

hmm 900ghz? need some pictures with full populated 2.4th rigs with eligius stats.

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
zadehmehdi

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:56:43 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 04:49:10 PM by zadehmehdi

DEAR ALL VICTIMS OF BITMINE,

MAKE SURE TO GO TO THIS SITE (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) AND FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FBI INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER.  ALSO MAKE SURE TO CALL YOUR BANK TO REPORT (Loss Prevention/Retail Escalation Dept) THEM FOR STEALING YOUR MONEY AND YOU ARE A VICTIM OF WIRE FRAUD.  THIS WILL BUILD A CASE AGAINST THEM SO WHEN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM IS THE ONLY CHOICE THERE WILL BE DOCUMENTATION OF ALL ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.  BELOW ARE SOME OTHER CONTACTS TO UTILIZE TO REPORT THEM TO THE SWISS LOCAL AND FEDERAL POLICE.  IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.  THE MORE PEOPLE FOLLOW THROUGH THEN THE MORE EXPOSURE AND ATTENTION THEY WILL GET FROM THE AUTHORITIES.      

Federal Swiss Police
meldestelle-geldwaescherei@fedpol.admin.ch

Local Swiss Police
polizia@polca.ti.ch

You must write them a letter with all documentation included:
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC
via Praetorian 16
6900 Lugano (TI)
Switzerland

He is a politician in Switzerland that may be able to help:
Jean Christophe Schwaab
jcs@schwaab.ch
GaliX

Activity: 504

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 04:37:20 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 05:02:42 PM by GaliX

Anybody got any information about the datacenter where bitmine is going to locate their cloud?

I could not find anything with google

they just have to scam a few more people before they have enough money for a data center in island.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
atta2k15

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:21:19 PM

you understand that legal cases takes around 0.5-3 years, until finished?
 Shocked
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 08:22:30 PM

To all from foreign countries!

Poor management, not pay bills and no liquidity in the company are not a crime in Switzerland.

And you may go to as long you want to FBI, Federal Office of Police, local Police, CIA, Mossad or what ever .
Is not their business. They can and want do nothing for you.

You only have 3 legal option:

1. You apply an debt collection request at the residence municipal office of the company and after the objection came a continued request on the court. You have to pay all cost advance!
2. You arrange with Bitmine about options like lot more Hardware!
3. You wait until Bitmine is liquid and send you the money.
(1 and 3 requires about the same amount of time. Except you force Bitmine to bankrupt. Then you go very very long. And most of your money is gone!
And also bankrupt is  not a crime in Switzerland! Nobody goes to jail! And you still can ride into the sunset with your Ferrari.)

Or you fill this Forum with another 2000 pages and nothing change!
Then you better look for a hobby, better time used.
Life is too short for this shit!

Well intentioned advice from
Tinu
you can sue them for the damage done by to late delivery... bitmine must pay the done damage and we all know there is still a lot of money and inventory there.

StNickBG

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:33:15 PM

My story may be will sound stupid to many of you. But just want to share. I paid my order in January/2014.

Get the money as loan with high fees, because i tought that "Second week of March" is not so away...now i want to hit my head in the table, but its too late.

March passed, April come...had some letters with Kerim i think - he said its ok, we work, we are pressed, we...

...than later on i start to ask for refund. Fill the letter with the refund info and from 20.05 i wait my refund...

After 20.06 i start to ask what happen, because every month i pay the fkin fees of the loan - no answer. Mail after mail - NOONE...

Than today i saw a "nice" offer:

Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dear Mr. Georgiev ,

as you may already be aware we are facing some difficulties to process all the refund requests we have received. With this e-mail we would like, first of all, to apologize for the delays you are facing and to thank you for the patience so far.

Given your position in the refunds processing queue and our cash-flow projections, your refund is expected to be processed about on the second half of October, 2014.

We understand this may be a long time to wait for, as such we would like to give you some alternative options that may be available in shorter time:

1) We may restore your order and send it to you with 100% more hashing power than the original order was. That is, if you ordered 1TH/s, you would get 2TH/s. Shipping would usually take place same day or day after we received confirmation from you, anyway not more than 5-7 days.

2) You may convert the amount we owe you (including the 10% penalty) into hosted mining contracts, which will be available from August 15th. More information is available at http://bitmine.ch/hosted-mining-plans-now-available-starting-1gh/

Let us know if you are interested in exploring either of the alternative options, otherwise we kindly ask you to bear some more patience until your refund is processed.

Best regards,

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

Its ok, but when i send the money - there was other TERMS. Acorrding to the terms then i get the loan. With the terms NOW till Octomber i will pay and pay fees and...in short words. Ive never, ever, ever want to hear the word Bitcoin in my life. Also hope never to deal with Swiss Companyes. If this was happen in my country - till now there someone should be death.

I DONT want their hardware anymore, also i dont want service that will HELP me to pay the fees i want the money back to TURN the LOAN. This they cant and dont want to understand.

Ok, may be i am too emotional at the moment. One of the reasons is that i wait my forth kid in November. I need any money fo then but i cant save a shit because of the fees. Yeah I am pretty in mind that this is not problem of Bitmine, but mine. But they dont even read my emails, threat all of us as some kinda animals with standart replayes and always put the point how they are "pressed", "bussy" and so on. Yes but I, we are in the same situation everyone of us, because of their marketing plans and true lies.

The only thing that i can do now, and that left to be done is to write tons of emails to the places that you all recommend in the posts. Also thanks to zadehmehdi for the post. Till now i dont did it, because i believed that Bitmine will bet on their responsabilities according to their terms at the moment that deal was made. Now i see that will be more easy to recieve letter from my death Grandfather.

As i said i will writte to everywhere that you recommend, together will that will try in my freetime to register and share my experience in every forum connected somehow with Bitcoin. I dont want ANYONE to come in my situation. If everyone writte about this in lots of forums there will be good SEO for Bitime - Coincraft - Lies, and i believe they will be not able to lie people anymore.

Kind regards, and sorry that i cry on your sholder,

Nick
atta2k15

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:37:49 PM

you can always make a proposition for them to work it out:
-pay half now
-remaining part on fixed date (few months)
Airwhale

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:48:35 PM

you can always make a proposition for them to work it out:
-pay half now
-remaining part on fixed date (few months)

Yeah,  that would be my solution also.  stay up until 10am Swiss time,  and just stay on hold till you speak to a live person.  Then play "let's make a deal".  

Things I would try:

-I will give up my claim to the extra 10% if you send me a refund in the next 5 days.  Get it in writing before you agree.

-Try to give up half of your refund for hardware. Try for greater than 200% as stated in the mail... there current terms for hardware conversion is a ripoff... you can buy better hardware for $1/Ghash (see the antminer S3).  They are offering basically $3/ghash. Then sell the hardware.  

Sorry to hear about your situation. =(
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:18:01 PM

On what legal basis do your reasoned that?
Make the people no false hopes that people will cost very very much money!

With your silly chatter, you cost the people more then Bitmine self!
you must be well informed about our financial situation lol...

here mr.lawyer

http://www.lernender.ch/LAP/Zusammenfassungen/Rechtskunde/Thema-Kaufvertrag-Felician%20Abderhalden-10.05.02.pdf

Schadenersatz Art. 107 und 109 OR
Der Rechtsweg bei mangelhafter Lieferung
und bei Lieferungsverzug ist immer mit
Schadenersatzforderungen verbunden. Dabei unt
erscheiden wir unter drei Varianten des
Schadenersatzes. Mit Schadenersatz be
zeichnet man eine Vermögenseinbusse.
Beharren auf Lieferung:
Î
Schadenersatz wegen verspäteter Lieferung:
-
Entgangener Gewinn, Spesen
-
Vertragsinhalt wird trotzdem weiterhin erfüllt
-
Man möchte den Lieferanten
weiterhin berü
cksichtigen.
-> Berechnung:
Verzicht auf diesen Lieferanten:
Î
Schadenersatz wegen Nichte
rfüllung des Vertrages:
-
Mehrkosten bei Beschaffung von Ersatzware
-
Vertragsinhalt wird trotzdem weiterhin erfüllt.
-
Der Vertragsinhalt kann auch von eine
m anderen Lieferanten erfüllt werden.
Rücktritt vom Vertrag:
Î
Schadenersatz wegen Dahi
nfallen des Vertrages:
-
Spesen, Ersatz von besonderen Vorbereitungen
-
Vertragsinhalt soll nicht mehr erfüllt werden.
Lernender.ch - Das In
foportal für Lernende
-
Die Erfüllung des Vertrages ist durch die Mä
ngel oder den Verzug sinnlos geworden.
(Häufig bei Fixgeschäften)

Zu dem untersteht der Käufer der Schadenm
inderungspflicht. Das heisst der Schaden
muss so klein wie mögl
ich gehalten werden.

Kann Ersatzware ohne Proble
m beschafft werden so werd
en nur die Mehrkosten bei
der Beschaffung der Ersatz
ware gefordert werden.

HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:31:16 PM

My story may be will sound stupid to many of you. But just want to share. I paid my order in January/2014.

Get the money as loan with high fees, because i tought that "Second week of March" is not so away...now i want to hit my head in the table, but its too late.

March passed, April come...had some letters with Kerim i think - he said its ok, we work, we are pressed, we...

...than later on i start to ask for refund. Fill the letter with the refund info and from 20.05 i wait my refund...

After 20.06 i start to ask what happen, because every month i pay the fkin fees of the loan - no answer. Mail after mail - NOONE...

Than today i saw a "nice" offer:

Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dear Mr. Georgiev ,

as you may already be aware we are facing some difficulties to process all the refund requests we have received. With this e-mail we would like, first of all, to apologize for the delays you are facing and to thank you for the patience so far.

Given your position in the refunds processing queue and our cash-flow projections, your refund is expected to be processed about on the second half of October, 2014.

We understand this may be a long time to wait for, as such we would like to give you some alternative options that may be available in shorter time:

1) We may restore your order and send it to you with 100% more hashing power than the original order was. That is, if you ordered 1TH/s, you would get 2TH/s. Shipping would usually take place same day or day after we received confirmation from you, anyway not more than 5-7 days.

2) You may convert the amount we owe you (including the 10% penalty) into hosted mining contracts, which will be available from August 15th. More information is available at http://bitmine.ch/hosted-mining-plans-now-available-starting-1gh/

Let us know if you are interested in exploring either of the alternative options, otherwise we kindly ask you to bear some more patience until your refund is processed.

Best regards,

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

Its ok, but when i send the money - there was other TERMS. Acorrding to the terms then i get the loan. With the terms NOW till Octomber i will pay and pay fees and...in short words. Ive never, ever, ever want to hear the word Bitcoin in my life. Also hope never to deal with Swiss Companyes. If this was happen in my country - till now there someone should be death.

I DONT want their hardware anymore, also i dont want service that will HELP me to pay the fees i want the money back to TURN the LOAN. This they cant and dont want to understand.

Ok, may be i am too emotional at the moment. One of the reasons is that i wait my forth kid in November. I need any money fo then but i cant save a shit because of the fees. Yeah I am pretty in mind that this is not problem of Bitmine, but mine. But they dont even read my emails, threat all of us as some kinda animals with standart replayes and always put the point how they are "pressed", "bussy" and so on. Yes but I, we are in the same situation everyone of us, because of their marketing plans and true lies.

The only thing that i can do now, and that left to be done is to write tons of emails to the places that you all recommend in the posts. Also thanks to zadehmehdi for the post. Till now i dont did it, because i believed that Bitmine will bet on their responsabilities according to their terms at the moment that deal was made. Now i see that will be more easy to recieve letter from my death Grandfather.

As i said i will writte to everywhere that you recommend, together will that will try in my freetime to register and share my experience in every forum connected somehow with Bitcoin. I dont want ANYONE to come in my situation. If everyone writte about this in lots of forums there will be good SEO for Bitime - Coincraft - Lies, and i believe they will be not able to lie people anymore.

Kind regards, and sorry that i cry on your sholder,

Nick

Sorry to hear about you situation. Jeezes, second half of October, what are these guys doing...

Prepare to enter a world of stress
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:32:52 PM

muss so klein wie mögl
ich gehalten werden.

ware gefordert werden.

And here begins the problem. Then there are the TOS and, and, and.
The only one that earn the money are the lawyers.

So stop to mislead all the people!

i think thats not right -> in this forum were very important informations -> i don't know if somebody delete this informations -> but if you have the right informations, it will cost bitmine a lot of money... or it cost's bitmine a lot of money... -> a big information source was "zepir" i don't know if this is the right spelling....

but at the moment it looks like -> that they don't have enough money...

giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 10:36:32 PM

muss so klein wie mögl
ich gehalten werden.

ware gefordert werden.

And here begins the problem. Then there are the TOS and, and, and.
The only one that earn the money are the lawyers.

So stop to mislead all the people!
oh really mr. i speak the only truth? you are funny. are you swiss lawyer?

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: