Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565006 times)
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:53:51 PM

Just got an email from FedEx my package is at custom place,i need to pay VAT 24% pffffffffffff  400Gh initial +200Gh compensation.
and is calculated for the right price 2448$

Is for sale who is interested pm me

what was your original delivery date?

28 Feb 2014.

So it was last week February. Maybe my order is delivered soon then.
Order#?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Burebista

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:06:46 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 09:45:25 PM by Burebista

28 Feb 2014.

Order#?

yep #40xx delivered with two days before refund request day.   Grin  pretty smart.
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:47:28 PM

dont make them bankrupt or everyone will lose everything even with a laywer you spent money for.

I'm quite willing to push them into bankruptcy using a distraint order and a Geneva based lawyer. Put it this way, if they can't afford to pay me the relatively small number of BTC they owe me then you're all toast anyway. If that is the case, better make it public so as to stop new people getting scammed.

you agreed to a pre-order. status quo you are a investomer. half consumer half having the full risk on the operation. bitcoin was always a community driven thing. bitmine is not a scam, its a legit operation working on their products with different problems. you still dont agree? dont be evil is the point and of course there enough trolls there to say, google is the devil in person.

when they owe you a small number of btc, stop bullshitting around and wasting time and energy.

I did agree with their TOS which says that if they're late for more than 61 days I'm entitled to a full refund + 10% as compensation for the lost possibility of having a positive ROI on their hardware.

I've been waiting for more than 45 days for my refund, I'm actively searching a Swiss lawyer to have BitMine closed and declared bankrupt, its assets, if there are any left, sold and my investment refunded (as much as possible).

There is no other outcome possibile at this time.

spiccioli
Burebista

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:09:04 PM

I wanted to refuse my miner,find out there's no point in doing that cos i have a risk to not see any money back or miner . also there's no point in crying here at all or in any other place,to sue the company and declare bankrupt ...i don't know i don't have the tools and support for that,but i know this in case will happen will make all others that still wait to lose their money.my advice is to take this as a lesson about pre-orders.i got my own lesson for sure.and i can tell for sure Girogio don't have any peace in his mind because he know all this delays screwed up many people plans and dreams and is not a funny thing to be one target for all this negative thoughts from people.
another thing for newbies... do not jump for pre-orders and do not dare to dream when is about bitcoin business.
I will take my miner this week from courier and try to sell it if it works ,if not i will do mining with till i still afford  a good balance then that's it.bye bye

good luck to everyone!
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:13:20 PM

Something has finally snapped for me.  Refund requested.

I requested a refund earlier, but got news from support that lead me to believe the Rigs were just about to be delivered, and so I changed my mind and held on a few weeks longer.  After all, I bought a Rig because I really wanted a Rig.

Now, I've lost faith.  Ironically, now that I've requested a refund it wouldn't surprise me if the Rigs started shipping.  However, I'm committed to the refund, since I have made other uses of my money.

It is 126 days since the agreed shipment date for my Rig.  I'm well within my CPP rights to request a refund.

If any successful refunders have any advice, that would be welcome.

do what just others did:
1. take a lawyer
2. scam the forum everyday with the message that you did not get the refund.
3. sign a group claim
4. join the anonymous bitmine neurotic group
5. send alot messages and call bitmine.
6. after day 20 think about going to psychologist
7. go paranoic
8. go maniac
9. now make a date with a doctor
10. go depressive
11. claim never doing pre-orders again
12. make 3 months later a pre-order again, bfl or bitmine this time its different Grin

12. is optional

see you on the next pre-order?  Tongue
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:17:32 PM

I wanted to refuse my miner,find out there's no point in doing that cos i have a risk to not see any money back or miner . also there's no point in crying here at all or in any other place,to sue the company and declare bankrupt ...i don't know i don't have the tools and support for that,but i know this in case will happen will make all others that still wait to lose their money.my advice is to take this as a lesson about pre-orders.i got my own lesson for sure.and i can tell for sure Girogio don't have any peace in his mind because he know all this delays screwed up many people plans and dreams and is not a funny thing to be one target for all this negative thoughts from people.
another thing for newbies... do not jump for pre-orders and do not dare to dream when is about bitcoin business.
I will take my miner this week from courier and try to sell it if it works ,if not i will do mining with till i still afford  a good balance then that's it.bye bye

good luck to everyone!

If BitMine is declared bankrupt (and it already is, since it is not refunding those that are entitled ) and it still has some valuable assets, everybody will get a share of its assets which is better than:

- having nothing
- having a miner which will not even repay itself and which will mine just a few bitcents in its whole lifetime
- having to spend more money in electricity to power such miners

spiccioli

saurabh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:23:38 PM

good luck to everyone!

If BitMine is declared bankrupt (and it already is, since it is not refunding those that are entitled ) and it still has some valuable assets, everybody will get a share of its assets which is better than:

- having nothing
- having a miner which will not even repay itself and which will mine just a few bitcents in its whole lifetime
- having to spend more money in electricity to power such miners

spiccioli

I agree with you.

Digital Currency is the future
masterOfDisaster

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:25:45 PM

do what just others did:
1. take a lawyer
[...]

At some point this is just enough. 2 to 12 are optional Wink
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:28:56 PM

Agreed.  My refund request is no over the 30 days I was told it would be by Bitmine support.

When sourcing a lawyer, check that they understand "Distraint Orders". This will ensure that Bitmine get a Distraint Order certificate form the court. The lawyer then has 10 days to lodge the case on the back of the Distraint. The court case is what will force pay up / bankruptcy. All the while, the assets of the named individual, i.e. Giorgio, and possibly Christian (Christian Anselmi, the Bitmine co-owner) will be frozen as they might need to be sold to satisfy the debts repayment.

This would include the other business Giorgio runs (Exion networks) and his home apartment in "Via Giulio Pocobelli" (unless it's rented I guess); it's targeted at the individual and not the business.

spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:44:46 PM

dont make them bankrupt or everyone will lose everything even with a laywer you spent money for.

I'm quite willing to push them into bankruptcy using a distraint order and a Geneva based lawyer. Put it this way, if they can't afford to pay me the relatively small number of BTC they owe me then you're all toast anyway. If that is the case, better make it public so as to stop new people getting scammed.

you agreed to a pre-order. status quo you are a investomer. half consumer half having the full risk on the operation. bitcoin was always a community driven thing. bitmine is not a scam, its a legit operation working on their products with different problems. you still dont agree? dont be evil is the point and of course there enough trolls there to say, google is the devil in person.

when they owe you a small number of btc, stop bullshitting around and wasting time and energy.

I did agree with their TOS which says that if they're late for more than 61 days I'm entitled to a full refund + 10% as compensation for the lost possibility of having a positive ROI on their hardware.

I've been waiting for more than 45 days for my refund, I'm actively searching a Swiss lawyer to have BitMine closed and declared bankrupt, its assets, if there are any left, sold and my investment refunded (as much as possible).

There is no other outcome possibile at this time.

spiccioli

maybe there is an easy answer for your problems, before you get more into troubles.

1. they did not get your refund claim. you have a receipt. did you asked your postoffice if your letter arrived? did you asked them if it arrived?
2. it was not filled out right. is your order cancelled, since when.

its your right getting a refund

Are you kidding me?

I got their receipt of my refund request, my order is marked as "cancelled", they even told me it would take 3-5 days  to get my refund.

I've waited for 30 days, on the 30th day I've asked them where is my refund? no answer since then (it was April 18th), I have three or four emails sent since then without answer.

spiccioli
douglasios

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:30:17 PM

1.   I am one of the new (mainstream) Bitcoin-User that why I don’t have an account here with posts… Actually it is even my first post in anything similar to this blog. I am making this post, because all your statements really scared me, however in my case WRONGLY

2.    I RECEIVED MY REFUND ON TIME!!!

3.   I RECEIVED ANSWERS TO ALL OF MY EMAILS WITHIN 3 DAYS, EXCEPT OF ONCE, WHERE I HAD TO ASK AGAIN, BUT THEN THE ANSWER CAME WITHIN 2 DAYS... However, I am always professional and not insulting etc. Maybe that helps

4.    you must follow the orders on the REFUND REQUEST (PHOTOCOPY ID etc.) the 71 Days count from the date they have the money in their ACCOUNT and not the date you PLACED the Order!! Especially if you are from an country far away and you only have an account with a shitty bank it can take weeks until Bitmine receives it...

5.   I did 2 times a telephone call; both were answered within 2 minutes... However, I called during the times they state on webpage

6.   !!!!However, it is BAD if a company uses preorder money for development and research costs!!!

7.   But if they give you back the money according to the contract you signed plus 10% than it is more or less a fair deal...  My bank doesn’t give me 10% in 3 months time...

I personally think, many people, are in Bitcoin business who dont know any principal rules of behaviour, and ettiquete! Like if you give rednecks money, they still stay rednecks but with money... However, this is the same with people providing bitcoin things, like bitmine, they also lack some sort off professionalism especially if it comes to consumer relation issues.... I HOPE THAT THIS SOON ENDS, BY THE SIMPLE EFFECT OF THE MARKET..
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:03:03 PM

1.   I am one of the new (mainstream) Bitcoin-User that why I don’t have an account here with posts… Actually it is even my first post in anything similar to this blog. I am making this post, because all your statements really scared me, however in my case WRONGLY

2.    I RECEIVED MY REFUND ON TIME!!!

3.   I RECEIVED ANSWERS TO ALL OF MY EMAILS WITHIN 3 DAYS, EXCEPT OF ONCE, WHERE I HAD TO ASK AGAIN, BUT THEN THE ANSWER CAME WITHIN 2 DAYS... However, I am always professional and not insulting etc. Maybe that helps

4.    you must follow the orders on the REFUND REQUEST (PHOTOCOPY ID etc.) the 71 Days count from the date they have the money in their ACCOUNT and not the date you PLACED the Order!! Especially if you are from an country far away and you only have an account with a shitty bank it can take weeks until Bitmine receives it...

5.   I did 2 times a telephone call; both were answered within 2 minutes... However, I called during the times they state on webpage

6.   !!!!However, it is BAD if a company uses preorder money for development and research costs!!!

7.   But if they give you back the money according to the contract you signed plus 10% than it is more or less a fair deal...  My bank doesn’t give me 10% in 3 months time...

I personally think, many people, are in Bitcoin business who dont know any principal rules of behaviour, and ettiquete! Like if you give rednecks money, they still stay rednecks but with money... However, this is the same with people providing bitcoin things, like bitmine, they also lack some sort off professionalism especially if it comes to consumer relation issues.... I HOPE THAT THIS SOON ENDS, BY THE SIMPLE EFFECT OF THE MARKET..

hahhaha registered today!

hi giorgio, or kerim or mr. r. vogel, what about refunding us instead of wasting time here?

spiccioli

swissmining

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:06:42 PM

@bcmine talking about trolls? read your former posts, you are pretty much the unfriendliest guy I've seen around here... brother of Giorgio?

So you think as soon as a company offers preorders, they're above to law? Bitmine would be the first to fuck its customers if it were possible to order miners on account and if you don't pay them on time...

Don't make them bankrupt or everyone will lose everything? Really? With this kind of "lemming behavior" you'll definitely get screwed. The sooner they'll be forced into bankruptcy, the bigger the share for all customers will be. If I were in bitmines position, I'd do anything to comfort customers with some proof. They obviosly don't give a shit. In swiss law, there's something called "privileged claims" (for example claims regarding employment law; tax claims, social security claims etc.) The longer they keep up their work, the bigger these claims will be. As a result of this, the customer share will decrease with every day.

I know from a few guy who gave alot of money to bitmine. They probably allready handed over their cases to the lawyers located near bitmine. The devil takes the indmost. The last one out turns off the lights.
wolfskill

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:34:35 PM

I got an email yesterday that my order has been completed and a second email that it has been shipped:

Your order is complete
Hi there. Your recent order on BITMINE has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order: #2891
Product   Quantity   Price
CoinCraft Desk (Shipping May 1 week)
Hashing Power: 600-ghs,
Queue: preorder-queue   1   $3,499.00
Cart Subtotal   $3,499.00
Shipping   $79.00 via Standard Shipping
Order Discount   -$1,130.00
Order Total   $2,448.00

and the second email:

Antonio (Bitmine AG)
May 06 09:03

Dear Sir,
your order has left our warehouse last afternoon and will be arriving to you by Fedex.
The tracking number: ************.
Your compensation is already included.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

WolfSkill
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:30:07 PM

28 Feb 2014.

Order#?

yep #40xx delivered with two days before refund request day.   Grin  pretty smart.

yepp giorgio the terrible is some kind of genius. he change his website posts and think with this he changes the past.

el presidente think he can now deliver all later customers with the refunded hardware, fuck the people with useless heating devices and buy a brand new ferrari Cheesy but there are still some problems with customers and lawyers Cheesy

thank you giorgio for the fast refund. guys you only need to troll giorgio and bitmine before his lawyer problems fuck him. if you troll them hard enough like me, then you get a upgrade "very important customer". this means your refund request will transferd in to cash after 4 days.

giorgio and bitmine allready paid money for "vergleich" Cheesy and there are still many problems open, this means cashflow problems. look at the refund posts...

bitmine will declare bancruptcy in the near future. there will be NOTHING big to sell.

why? beacause the guy on the big bitcoin wallet will send the btc somewhere where they are save.

payday, for giorgio or the dumb customers?

@giorgio my escape plan for you, use the "Rattenlinien" http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rattenlinien. people like you used this.

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
BitGreen

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:00:08 AM

I especially made an account just to be able to comment on this forum... that's why it's fresh. so be gentle Smiley
I'll start with some good words for a change - the equipment itself is quite good quality, although the firmware needs more work.
I got my 600 CCD (400+200 CPP) Miserably Late approx. a month ago (first delivery date was supposed to be Mid-December 2013, paid in full beginning of October), although I had to go and pick it up myself. Took a looong time to get there, and the travel expenses were North of 1500 USD (Luckily I evaded customs payments that way), which prolongs the expected break-even by.... I don't even know how long yet. Let's hope Bitcoin goes to $1000 again soon Smiley

So I decided to break the silence and add some things to this Circus. Here we go....

it would be FAIR to the long waiting, patient and impatient customers to
1) give them a fair share of the Bitcoins (maybe some Bright Head can come up with a formula, which of course includes the BTC mined with the equipment WE were supposed to get instead of PetaF*&#ingMine) AND that Bitmine itself has mined with the customers' equipment during the so called 'burn in', as I'm quite sure they got a nice chunk there taking advantage of THEN STILL LOW DIFFICULTY,
2) send ALL the customers at least 20% free hashing modules according to their order (on top of CPP),
to at least partly recoup the losses of all customers, which are way, way bigger losses than Bitmines' (that's if they have any losses at all)...

I think that a joint group representing the company AND customers has to come together and form some kind of consensus & compromise.

Just look at KNC miners in comparison - how do you think they got their Platinum status in Bitcoin Foundation?!! (Except $100,000 they paid for the spot hehe) By being LOYAL to their customers and having at least a bit of Business Ethics and a set of Huuuge Cohones!
Have a look here to understand why: http://newsbtc.com/2014/04/30/kncminer-becomes-platinum-bitcoin-foundation-member/
Also KNC had a HUGE  fail when a Massive Amount of their devices arrived damaged to customers. They shipped Extra Units to Everybody without second thought!!! Immediately! A lot of customers even didn't ask for a replacement units and they still got them!!! This is what I mean by Big Set of Cohones!

there is a saying (which of course has certain boundaries), that each decent Business Manager has been tought during their studies, and it says -
THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT (except when they're not - that's my paraphrase hehe)

Another thing... just looking at the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q5ECkaHiM we can OH SO CLEARLY see who's the 'mastermind' scammer behind this sad, sad amateurish enterprise (and whose place is behind bars), and who is who's B!*ch (sorry G but you look really pathetic, and I mean NO OFFENCE here, it's just SO visible). I mean, IF I would have seen this video from the very start, I would NEVER have ordered anything from this company, especially led by that person which is hard to describe on the right hand side. The name itself says a lot (I'm no racist or antisemite btw).

just my 2 satoshis here... there's much, much more to write, but I don't wanna waste any more of your and my time...

Again  - the equipment itself is quite good quality, although the firmware needs a lot of work still.

HAPPY MINING TO WHOEVER HAS GOT THEIR EQUIPMENT!

PS selling my CCD 600, or maybe not, or whatever. Make me an offer ~$3K and we can talk. PM me if interested.
PPS What's the lesson Giorgio can learn from this?
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE WITH BAD KARMA. I'm sorry for you... kind of. Or maybe not...
BitGreen

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:09:03 AM

wow, the long lost clown is back hehe. will have to scroll past that BS again. no offence clown. happy you got your refund. you take care now.
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 12:56:12 AM

wow, the long lost clown is back hehe. will have to scroll past that BS again. no offence clown. happy you got your refund. you take care now.

hello sockpuppet with a miner to sell Cheesy

I got my 600 CCD (400+200 CPP) Miserably Late approx. a month ago (first delivery date was supposed to be Mid-December 2013, paid in full beginning of October), although I had to go and pick it up myself. Took a looong time to get there, and the travel expenses were North of 1500 USD (Luckily I evaded customs payments that way), which prolongs the expected break-even by.... I don't even know how long yet. Let's hope Bitcoin goes to $1000 again soon Smiley

PS selling my CCD 600, or maybe not, or whatever. Make me an offer ~$3K and we can talk. PM me if interested.

strange... 1500 usd travel expenses? from under the sea?

there are many devices for sale Cheesy ask giorgio Cheesy or look in this thread...

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
kapanec

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:49:54 AM

Another thing... just looking at the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q5ECkaHiM we can OH SO CLEARLY see who's the 'mastermind' scammer behind this sad, sad amateurish enterprise (and whose place is behind bars), and who is who's B!*ch (sorry G but you look really pathetic, and I mean NO OFFENCE here, it's just SO visible). I mean, IF I would have seen this video from the very start, I would NEVER have ordered anything from this company, especially led by that person which is hard to describe on the right hand side. The name itself says a lot (I'm no racist or antisemite btw).
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE WITH BAD KARMA. I'm sorry for you... kind of. Or maybe not...

Do you have any idea how rude is that?
Maybe if you see people who prepare food in the restaurants you will refuse to eat at all. Indeed?
BitGreen

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:11:06 AM

Do you have any idea how rude is that?
Maybe if you see people who prepare food in the restaurants you will refuse to eat at all. Indeed?

hey, on whose side are you after all? I am being Extremely polite here in comparison to what numerous people have said on this forum! some go as far as calling that Josh guy from the video a corrupt Jewish Bulgarian freemason or whatever, just read through all the posts. As a result that lead me to believe that it is highly likely, given the company's 'policy' towards its investors/customers. Now THAT is rude!
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: