Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565006 times)
swiss-miner

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 08:01:46 AM

i do have several modules and a few other components, PM me if interested.

Hi.

My first post here:)

I'm new owner of Bitmine CoinCraft Desk, unfortunately it has only 3 modules working, and data PCB is little charred. If anyone has spare parts or is dissasembing his set im interested. EU shipping would be the best.
Cheers!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moredillon

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:11:43 AM

Didn't get your miner? Didn't get your money back? Does Bitmine.ch owe you something?

If there is enough interest, I'll get a google doc going. Maybe we can ban together for another lawsuit.
brozinic

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:25:39 PM

Do it!

I'm trying the lawful way but it's just more crap and money taking then to just find these bastards...
flikflak

Activity: 408
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:17:30 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 06:38:40 PM by flikflak

OMG, I nearly bought a miner from them in mid 2014, but I waited and changed my mind to go for an S5 instead. I hope, you will get your money back. There are laws in Switzerland. I think you can even bring him to jail (which is like a 3* Motel).

How are you financing the NRE's etc?  are you assuming the pre-orders will cover it?
No, we are already financed, that is also explained in the news!

So the R&D of the Asic chips (including tape out, masks, samples and testing) + ect (that means everything else!) was already financed and everything was ready for mass production. But the Open Letter tells my something different:

Quote from: giorgiomassa
8M paid to Innosilicon for development, masking and production lots of CoinCraft A1 chips.

So he paid 8M for dev out of the 12M he got from his customers -> so that is a fraud and you should sue him! You have it in written letters, he cant deny it. The internet will never forget. The shop is still accessible using the waybackmachine.com

psy112

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

psygambler

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 08:04:44 PM

Do it!

I'm trying the lawful way but it's just more crap and money taking then to just find these bastards...

Problem is what ever we do, we will probably never get our money back, they filed for bankruptcy, so theres no money for us to get. And I don't think we can hold Massarotto personally accountant for our money. If we don't have proof of them conscious ripping us off from the start.   

elvizzzzzzz

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:51:31 AM

"If we don't have proof of them conscious ripping us off from the start."

The refund + 10% penalty made Bitmine a Ponzi scheme as soon as that
promise was made. On the assumption that this was mere incompetence
it became fraud as soon as they realized the problem. And if they want
to argue - I was posting these facts around May 2014 and they did not
stop trading until all (our) money was gone. Trading while insolvent is
a criminal offence here IIRC. The Swiss LEO does not want to know.
I get the feeling that governments only hammer bitcoin companies that
are trading successfully, but WTFDIK.

RE a class action :
A) Swiss law does not do class actions (from earlier posts)
B) Bitmine is already in bankruptcy
C) What does a google doc do?

flikflak

Activity: 408
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:12:05 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 04:38:17 PM by flikflak

Giorgio Massarotto used the money of his customers for the development with innosillicon - that is a statement in the open letter. At the beginnig (have a look at the first 2 pages here) he wrote that they are already financed. So that is a fraud. (SR 311.0 STGB 146) https://www.admin.ch/opc/en/classified-compilation/19370083/index.html#a146
Edit That is definitely an 'Offence prosecuted ex-officio'

He also used the money of his customers to pay others the refund (with 10% interest) - which is here a so called snowballsystem (aka pyramid system). It is not allowed in Switzerland to do business in such a way. It's a so called "Offence prosecuted ex-officio" (maybe somebody can prove that? I found it here: UWG Art 3  ), which means  the authorities will pursue the case irrespective of the wishes of the victim.
https://www.admin.ch/opc/de/classified-compilation/19860391/index.html#a3

https://www.ch.ch/en/reporting-someone-police-filing-report/
https://www.fedpol.admin.ch/content/fedpol/en/tools/links/Nationale_Polizeistellen.html

So if you are going to file a report, you dont even need a lawyer - because swiss authorities will investigate that for you and bring it to the court.

Pro:

- He will get sued
- low cost for you

Neg:

- You will probably never see your money again (but who knows, maybe there is still some money)
- 2-3h of your time
- you may need the help of your local police station
- You can only prove it with the open letter and what he has written here in the forum (09.09.2013 - 8:25 pm)

I think you should try it.
xnu

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

What I want to hear is what customers got their miners as I was one of the first who bought from them and received nothing.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:59:27 PM

What I want to hear is what customers got their miners as I was one of the first who bought from them and received nothing.

Doesn't matter. Scammer Giorgio Massarotto has declared banckruptcy on his company and he is enjoying your money!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 05:06:03 PM

Doesn't matter. Scammer Giorgio Massarotto has declared banckruptcy on his company and he is enjoying your money!

iCEBREAKER is a troll. He helped HashFast scam thousands of customers along with cypherdoc!

Your signature needs some editing.

First, I didn't help HF scam cypherdoc (he was their compensated endorser before I was a HF customer).

Second, HF never had "thousands of customers" (if they did, they wouldn't be bankrupt).

Why can't you make your point without exaggerating?  Is 'hundreds of customers' not sufficient for your screeching drama-queen requirements?   Cheesy

Do you need to tell a Big Lie, because that's easier to make people believe than a small one?

Why not go even further, and claim I helped scam millions or billions?   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:20:41 PM

iCEBREAKER is a troll. He helped HashFast scam thousands of customers along with cypherdoc!

Your signature needs some editing.

First, I didn't help HF scam cypherdoc (he was their compensated endorser before I was a HF customer).
I haven't stated that you helped HF scam cypherdoc. Read my signature again.

Second, HF never had "thousands of customers" (if they did, they wouldn't be bankrupt).

Why can't you make your point without exaggerating?  Is 'hundreds of customers' not sufficient for your screeching drama-queen requirements?   Cheesy

Do you need to tell a Big Lie, because that's easier to make people believe than a small one?

HF had 4 pre-order batches of products. How do you know that there weren't "thousands"? They had a pretty damn good marketing and let's not forget about cypherdoc's endorsement without any prior knowledge of either chip or electronic manufacturing. I am sure that they had at least 1 thousand customers. But the number of customers is less important than the 40-50 MILLIONS $ that HF managed to SCAM from ~90% customers!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:46:48 AM

HF had 4 pre-order batches of products. How do you know that there weren't "thousands"? They had a pretty damn good marketing and let's not forget about cypherdoc's endorsement without any prior knowledge of either chip or electronic manufacturing. I am sure that they had at least 1 thousand customers. But the number of customers is less important than the 40-50 MILLIONS $ that HF managed to SCAM from ~90% customers!

Your signature, as written, (falsely) claims that I "helped HashFast scam thousands of customers along with cypherdoc!"

Is English not your first language, or is your command of it so poor that you can't successfully diagram a sentence?

You also suck at math; "at least 1 thousand" is not the same as "thousands."

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:26:39 AM

Your signature, as written, (falsely) claims that I "helped HashFast scam thousands of customers along with cypherdoc!"

Is English not your first language, or is your command of it so poor that you can't successfully diagram a sentence?

Yes English is not my first language and I suck at it, but you previously stated that you "didn't help HF scam cypherdoc". That is not what I read in my signature. But to be clear once more: YOU AND CYPHERDOC HELPED HASHFAST SCAM 40-50M$ FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS. Is this clear enough? Is my English good enough for you to understand?

I suck at math, you suck because you like it. I'm ok with that.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:30:53 PM

Yes English is not my first language and I suck at it, but you previously stated that you "didn't help HF scam cypherdoc". That is not what I read in my signature. But to be clear once more: YOU AND CYPHERDOC HELPED HASHFAST SCAM 40-50M$ FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS. Is this clear enough? Is my English good enough for you to understand?

I suck at math, you suck because you like it. I'm ok with that.

Thank you for correcting the hilariously broken English and gross numerical exaggerations in your sig.

You are welcome for the free editing tips.  If you need an editor for your English writing, I'm available.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:04:02 AM

You are welcome for the free editing tips.  If you need an editor for your English writing, I'm available.

I think I speak here for a lot of victims of HF who got fleeced because of your involvement with HF, thank you for the offer but you've done enough for the community. Please crawl back under the rock you came from and fuck off
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 05:15:00 AM

I think I speak here for a lot of victims of HF who got fleeced because of your involvement with HF, thank you for the offer but you've done enough for the community. Please crawl back under the rock you came from and fuck off

Unlike BITMINE, HF actually made and shipped an ASIC that met the advertised spec, so please spare us the boo-hoo-hoo bluh-bluh-bluh "victim" routine.  Did I put a gun in your stupid greedy face and make you send BTC to HF?  No?  Then STFU and stop telling lies.

I'm not going to "fuck off" because you can't accept responsibility for risking more on ASIC gambling than you could afford to lose.

I was at the very top of the HF customer list, but you don't see me making such pathetic efforts to dodge responsibility for my freely chosen actions.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:14:50 AM

Unlike BITMINE, HF actually made and shipped an ASIC that met the advertised spec, so please spare us the boo-hoo-hoo bluh-bluh-bluh "victim" routine.  Did I put a gun in your stupid greedy face and make you send BTC to HF?  No?  Then STFU and stop telling lies.

Bitmine actually produced units too and shipped them. They also honoured their refund policy, including the 10% compensation until the ran out of money. I managed to get a full refund, just like many others. Unlike HF that did ship units (way over time) but never honoured any of the promises they made. MPP? Upgrade kits? Nobody ever received any of them. Refund in BTC for the value invested? Lies and empty promises.

You and other HF employees did your best to lure in customers with hollow promises and lies and now claim no responsibility.

I don't care if you worked for HF or Bitmine, I will not forget your involvement and many others will not forget too. Bankruptcy did not clear your records. Call it karma... Want to have a vote here how many people want to see you hit by a bus?

I was at the very top of the HF customer list, but you don't see me making such pathetic efforts to dodge responsibility for my freely chosen actions.

Sure, you were also a customer but you also got paid by HF. That does not clear your responsibility in the failure of HF. Just like Giorgio people are not going to forget and forgive.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 01:58:51 AM

Bitmine actually produced units too and shipped them. They also honoured their refund policy, including the 10% compensation until the ran out of money. I managed to get a full refund, just like many others. Unlike HF that did ship units (way over time) but never honoured any of the promises they made. MPP? Upgrade kits? Nobody ever received any of them. Refund in BTC for the value invested? Lies and empty promises.

You and other HF employees did your best to lure in customers with hollow promises and lies and now claim no responsibility.

I don't care if you worked for HF or Bitmine, I will not forget your involvement and many others will not forget too. Bankruptcy did not clear your records. Call it karma...

Some upgrade kits were shipped.  If you could get your basic facts right, that would be great!   Cheesy

Like BM, HF also issued refunds until they ran out of money.  And they couldn't get more money due ONLY to the lawsuits of you litigious windfall seekers.

HF promised to make a ~1watt/GH 400GH/s ASIC, and that what they did.  If you are surprised it took longer than expected, you are a clueless n00b who never heard of Hofstader's law.

Everyone at HF did their absolute best to make the venture a success, and you delusional 'secret BTC escrow/secret mining/risk-free offer' fucktards shit on and defamed them for their heroic efforts.  So it's very satisfying to hear you are still utterly butt-burned about how all that (exorbitantly expensive, yet utterly futile) self-defeating litigation worked out for you.   Smiley

Nobody in the real world of mature adults is interested in your cranky nutjob paradigm of conflating a perfectly normal business failure due to unfavorable objective conditions (BTC price, hashrate) with philosophic concerns like "karma."  Take your Spanish Inquisition and Puritan shaming back to the Dark Ages.  Tech start-up bankruptcy is common and not a scarlet letter, much less a sign (presumably due to some kind of sin) of God's disfavor.

You are obviously trying to absolve yourself of inconvenient personal responsibility for gambling more on extremely risky ASIC pre-orders than you could afford to lose.

Your retroactive, outcome-based discovery/assignment of malicious motivation is purely self-serving.  We took a gamble on HF being The Next Asicminer and/or The Next Avalon, but lost the long-shot, high risk/reward bet.  Grow the fuck up, build a bridge, and get over it.   Kiss

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:46:01 AM

HF promised to make a ~1watt/GH 400GH/s ASIC, and that what they did.

This is a 100% LIE! But this is something usual coming from you. I do remember that HF promised ~0.8W/GH, NOT 1W/GH*. Stop spreading LIES you fucktard!

If you are surprised it took longer than expected, you are a clueless n00b who never heard of Hofstader's law.

Tech start-up bankruptcy is common and not a scarlet letter, much less a sign (presumably due to some kind of sin) of God's disfavor.

I wonder why this wasn't in cypherdoc's endorsement! Or in your HF ass-licking posts. Why do you have to state this NOW instead of THEN? Where were you stating that tech start-up fails are common back in November 2013?

Just another statement of the shit person that you are. Nothing else to say. Just as always you are doing a GREAT job proving that you are nothing else but a lying scumbag!

SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:45:40 AM

Some upgrade kits were shipped.  If you could get your basic facts right, that would be great!   Cheesy

Oh right... what a load of bullshit. "Some". How many did they actually ship? Two? Hundred? Dare to put an exact number on it? I have not seen one report on people receiving the boards they paid for. Is this the same spin HF tried to put on getting their shipping deadline for the Babyjets? Showing pictures of one system being assembled at the CM and put in a box... ONE system... claiming then that the product was
shipped. And then what? Disappear for weeks and not ship anything to paying customers until the units were no longer profitable.

Did they ever ship any MPP? They were supposed to ship out MPP for the BabyJet orders before shipping out the Sierras according to the deadlines they put. They never shipped any of the MPP we paid for.

Do you really think you can fool people with your hollow words and bullshit stories? Do you really think people are so naive they will believe the delusions you obviously believe yourself?

Like BM, HF also issued refunds until they ran out of money.  And they couldn't get more money due ONLY to the lawsuits of you litigious windfall seekers.

HF never issued refunds like they proposed at the sales date: paid in BTC at the same BTC value. At least BM did honour the 10%.

I never asked for a refund from HF. And I never went to court. All I wanted was to receive the BabyJets, Sierras, upgrade kits and MPP I paid for.

Everyone at HF did their absolute best to make the venture a success, and you delusional 'secret BTC escrow/secret mining/risk-free offer' fucktards shit on and defamed them for their heroic efforts.  So it's very satisfying to hear you are still utterly butt-burned about how all that (exorbitantly expensive, yet utterly futile) self-defeating litigation worked out for you.   Smiley

Nobody in the real world of mature adults is interested in your cranky nutjob paradigm of conflating a perfectly normal business failure due to unfavorable objective conditions (BTC price, hashrate) with philosophic concerns like "karma."  Take your Spanish Inquisition and Puritan shaming back to the Dark Ages.  Tech start-up bankruptcy is common and not a scarlet letter, much less a sign (presumably due to some kind of sin) of God's disfavor.

You are obviously trying to absolve yourself of inconvenient personal responsibility for gambling more on extremely risky ASIC pre-orders than you could afford to lose.

Your retroactive, outcome-based discovery/assignment of malicious motivation is purely self-serving.  We took a gamble on HF being The Next Asicminer and/or The Next Avalon, but lost the long-shot, high risk/reward bet.  Grow the fuck up, build a bridge, and get over it.   Kiss

This, dear readers, sums up the moral fabric of our good troll Icebreaker: even though he profited from being an essential part of the likes of HF and BM he now claims no responsibility in the debacle and if somebody ever bought from HF and BM, it's your own fault because you are a greedy stupid profit seeker and you should just accept you wasted your money. You will also never get any money back or even an admittance of guilt or even a 'sorry'.

Of course Icebreaker gets to hide behind his anonymous moniker so he is comfortable sitting in his moms basement spewing out his rants. I'm sure he sleeps very well at night, of course with his pockets lined with all the money he made. That is until some tax department comes after him and his real identity is exposed. Must be that illuster Karma I've read about in a magazine at the barber shop.

Some others in this story like Giorgio and Eduardo Decastro are not so lucky because less anonymous but then again, they get away with it, scot-free.

So what do other people think of the likes of Icebreaker, Giorgio and Eddy? Should we all thank them for these important life lessons they teach us and keep pointing out how stupid we all were to go into business with them in the first place?

Icebreaker, you are an idiot, posting in threads filled with disgruntled customers of HF and BM, taunting them with your twisted view of how to treat customers.

If you are so confident, how about showing up in person at a big Bitcoin event and show your real face and identity. See how much people appreciate all the wisdom you teach those poor saps
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: