Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565006 times)
giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 09:58:49 AM

Two major news for CoinCraft are:
1) 50BTC.com partnership: starting from yesterday, users of the 50BTC.com mining pool will be able to buy directly from them our CoinCraft products.

How will 50BTC orders be treated vs. direct orders for order shipped?  Are they all in the same queue based on time of order?

Yes, you enter the shipping queue only once the payment has been cleared. If it's in Bitcoin, it's immediate. If it's wire transfer, depending on your location in the world, it can be from 1 to 5 business days. This applies to any order, if it's placed directly through our website or through one of our licensed distributors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 01:49:12 PM

Yes, you enter the shipping queue only once the payment has been cleared. If it's in Bitcoin, it's immediate. If it's wire transfer, depending on your location in the world, it can be from 1 to 5 business days. This applies to any order, if it's placed directly through our website or through one of our licensed distributors.

Will you publish a list to disclose which order number is in which queue spot like Hashfast does?

https://hashfast.com/order-chain/
aerobatic

Activity: 702
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 01:58:31 PM

https://bitmine.ch/?page_id=863

You said on your web site that you've licensed an exclusive-patented sha-256 work engine.  can you say more about which sha-256 engine youve licensed and what is its spec?

You also said that the process youve used is the Global Foundries 28nm HPP.... and that your voltage runs at 0.5, 0.65 and 0.75 volts, depending on low power, nominal and turbo modes?  yet these voltages are much lower than Global Foundries claimed voltages for HPP.  Is that intentionally running at much lower than the official voltage (0.85v) or a misprint ?

http://www.globalfoundries.com/technology/32-28nm.aspx
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:41:32 PM

You enter the shipping queue only once the payment has been cleared.

I hope my coupons come today for orders #435, and #521 so I can get myself into that queue (emailed yesterday).

:hint:

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
krab

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 06:07:07 PM

Two major news for CoinCraft are:
1) 50BTC.com partnership: starting from yesterday, users of the 50BTC.com mining pool will be able to buy directly from them our CoinCraft products.

How will 50BTC orders be treated vs. direct orders for order shipped?  Are they all in the same queue based on time of order?

How 50btc customers will know their shipping queue id/date?
Is customer protection plan applies on 50btc customers?
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:25:50 AM

If anyone's interested in buying a fractional ownership of a Bitmine Coincraft 500GH/s unit *at cost* please see my new Group Buy for my 2nd Group Buy (my first was with John K. Escrow) via BTCrow, for those that want optional escrow services and post-sales dispute resolution.

I had no idea I was doing a 2nd GB this morning but it just so happens that there's already 10% of the 40 shares *soft* reserved in just a few hours. 1 share = $125 paid via BTC in the BTC amount at the current exchange rate to equal $125 (if 1 BTC = $125 at time of sale, then 1BTC is the cost of the share). This prevents the GB Coordinator from either profiting or losing from currency volatility because I'm all about trying to share Group Buy shares at or near cost.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=274055.0

Actual sales start at 50% filled soft reserves, with any escrow protected funds held by BTCrow until the success or failure of the GB. Since I have a mesh network of vetted miner hosts already in place from my first GB and my GBEC services,  I even have a backup hosting site available in another state nearby, if necessary. I've gone from dubious to convinced Bitmine has a good shot at 28nm 2013 delivery, so color me impressed.  Grin
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:13:54 AM

Two quick questions:
1) How many chips do you expect in the first batch?
2) This caught my eye on your website:

"Customized high power IC package

One of the practical limits of current generation ASIC designs is the high supply current that the IC requires. Some have tried to work around this problem by using a huge amount of BGA pins, but this design makes the final package bigger, more expensive and subject to dangerous thermal excursions of the package that could lead to crackings. We have solved the problem by adopting a custom package that uses bars instead of pins for the power supply, giving plenty of energy to the IC while keeping the package size small and resistant to the high power dissipation figures involved in Bitcoin mining.

Ive never heard of anything like that, but it sounds like a (very) good idea. Just out of technical curiosity, Can you elaborate? Any pics you can show of this package?
Roy Badami

Activity: 563

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 02:14:14 PM

Placed an order and immediately paid with BTC, but order status shows "on hold" and I've not received any e-mail confirming receipt of the coins (or a delivery date).  Is this normal?  I was assuming I'd get some automated acknowledgement of the coins arriving.  Or is it all a manual process?

roy
Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 03:06:20 PM

I hope my coupons come today for orders #435, and #521 so I can get myself into that queue (emailed yesterday).

Still waiting.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Roy Badami

Activity: 563

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:05:33 PM

Placed an order and immediately paid with BTC, but order status shows "on hold" and I've not received any e-mail confirming receipt of the coins (or a delivery date).  Is this normal?  I was assuming I'd get some automated acknowledgement of the coins arriving.  Or is it all a manual process?

Okay, well my order went from 'on hold' to processing, which I guess is good.  But how long should it take to receive the email with the ship date?

roy
Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 12:25:01 AM

Still waiting.

I got the code today and applied it to a new order.

Now I get to play the waiting game some more.

Cheers.

Commandermk

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:17:07 PM

What should the expected speed be for the 500GH/s CoinCraft Rig on Turbo mode?

I saw it listed for the desk model, but not for the Rig. Any there any numbers you can commit to? Huh
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:54:59 AM

looks like there's a few spots open for registration. Tried 50K

I think they should offer us a paid visit of their facilities complete with women and drinks for us to do with as we please, for that kind of order, or one which hits 6 digits at least. What say you giorgio?

cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:07:30 PM

wow so angry, let me guess, you are still waiting the refund ?
and I also wrongly sent you the upgrade offer,
just ignore it, sorry for the mistake, your refund will follow shortly.

Guys we are working really hard for make everyone happy, is not always easy, so forgive us if we are not perfect!
Today another week has passed, nothing received. Tommorow 1 month is over since I have requested my refund. You had enough time. If you can not provide me any evidence the bank transfer is done till tommorow I'm going to file a cause because of commercial fraud on Monday. My lawyer already advised me to do that. I' at the end of my patience.

@all other customers
Don't tell me you havn't been warned.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:40:54 PM

Okay, well my order went from 'on hold' to processing, which I guess is good.  But how long should it take to receive the email with the ship date?

roy

Had the same. Just email them. Response time was pretty good.

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:17:01 PM

How trustable is bitmine.ch
Hard to say, I think you have to be careful:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg3139190#msg3139190

After BFL and Avalon I won't pay without cc or paypal anymore.
cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 08:09:39 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 11:21:22 PM by cimpex

Still no answer, no refund, no refund evidence.

Their customers have to pay immediatly and customers have to wait at least 30 days. This is how bitmine is doing business.

// Got an answer, it seems my refund is on the way since today. Don't unterstand why several messages and threats are necessary to get any movement.

I hope the best for all the other customers, who decided to go for 28nm. For me I'm just out of that game. Risk is not worth it.

// Finally I received my full refund.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 05:12:58 PM

I just saa, this sentence in terms & conditions ...

Every effort will be made to ship the goods within the shipment date specified on the Paid Order Acceptance Confirmation email.

So, if I understand that right I need to pay first before I get a binding shipment date from you part?

Thx

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:33:26 PM

How does Paid Order Acceptance Confirmation email looks like?
Has anyone got it?
gotah

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

bitcoin is the future

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 12:06:29 PM

How does Paid Order Acceptance Confirmation email looks like?
Has anyone got it?

Hi,
we answered individually with the queue position and the estimated delivery time.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B5LcTXcUmycXsiSPk5qJWDp4ZxMryxjUMx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: