Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595209 times)
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:56:59 PM

I think the main reason the system is being changed is to save money, which is totally reasonable. Spending 25 Bitcoin per month on a forum ad campaign is ridiculous. The 400 posts per month limit does a good job of limiting advertising costs, I see no reason to change it further.

No one should complain about the new limits, it's still $100 a month for 'members' and $300 a month for 'hero members'.

Not sure it's fair to say someone is unhappy with the new system and says so than they're complaining.  I think Stunna wants to know peoples opinions at this and have a discussion.  Just thought I should add that so there isn't a misunderstanding.  

Stunnas opinion is there:

This isn't supposed to be your job, the purpose of a signature campaign is you add a signature and pretend it doesn't exist and continue posting as you would normally. When the rewards are this high people are posting purely for the benefits though which is spamming up the forum. I am considering changing the way payments work and paying per rank instead of per post.

Am I making free postes now?  Cry
For next 2 days? Because I started at 17th with 300 posts.

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:58:15 PM

To be honest i wanted to earn some money with this Sig Campaign but now by the new rules i can make onl 0.16 per month which is not enough for me (Jobless and without any incomes) but ok i will find other ways to make money. 0.16 is still better than 0. Feeling bad that i didn't enroll earlier.
As soon as I get paid for last month my signature is going up on the marketplace for a fair rate...probably not as good as PD's rates but hopefully someone can come along and scoop it up

What about last month? Stunna made an exception for my red trust rating and paid my May campaign now what about the 250+ posts I made in June as a senior member?
I made .25BTC+ and is that now down the drain due to his new policy?

Dude why are you lying? You aren't even senior member yet so why are you trying to cheat? It seems that you deserve that negative trust and other users that will see this should add you even more!

I'm not lying
Give it about 10 minutes and I'll be senior

I've been working my ass off for this hard earned achievement
And don't use my red trust as an excuse you coward, most of it is illegitimate trust in the first place so shut your trap
You don't even have a clue how these forums work but you're already insulting me. You have claimed that you have posted 250+ posts as sr. member wich you are few days away since new activity period is 24/6 or 26/6 so YOU better keep your little tummy shut.
Keep my little tummy shut?
What type of an insult was that?

I was a few posts off senior member about 13 days ago, as soon as I get senior I'm eligible for senior payment
Once I get senior those posts become senior rates
I've seen this occur before, and it would be unfair if it doesn't occur for myself

And I don't have a clue how these forums work do I? Hate to break it to you pal but I think I've been here longer than you

Just because I have a -4 under my name doesn't mean you can show your upmost disrespect you pig
You clearly don't understand it as activity =/= number of posts. Also i'm here since March 2012 so next invalid argument, have you got more stupid ones or do you care stoping that BS?
onlinepro

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:59:31 PM

To be honest i wanted to earn some money with this Sig Campaign but now by the new rules i can make onl 0.16 per month which is not enough for me (Jobless and without any incomes) but ok i will find other ways to make money. 0.16 is still better than 0. Feeling bad that i didn't enroll earlier.
As soon as I get paid for last month my signature is going up on the marketplace for a fair rate...probably not as good as PD's rates but hopefully someone can come along and scoop it up

What about last month? Stunna made an exception for my red trust rating and paid my May campaign now what about the 250+ posts I made in June as a senior member?
I made .25BTC+ and is that now down the drain due to his new policy?

Dude why are you lying? You aren't even senior member yet so why are you trying to cheat? It seems that you deserve that negative trust and other users that will see this should add you even more!

I'm not lying
Give it about 10 minutes and I'll be senior

I've been working my ass off for this hard earned achievement
And don't use my red trust as an excuse you coward, most of it is illegitimate trust in the first place so shut your trap
You don't even have a clue how these forums work but you're already insulting me. You have claimed that you have posted 250+ posts as sr. member wich you are few days away since new activity period is 24/6 or 26/6 so YOU better keep your little tummy shut.
Keep my little tummy shut?
What type of an insult was that?

I was a few posts off senior member about 13 days ago, as soon as I get senior I'm eligible for senior payment
Once I get senior those posts become senior rates
I've seen this occur before, and it would be unfair if it doesn't occur for myself

And I don't have a clue how these forums work do I? Hate to break it to you pal but I think I've been here longer than you

Just because I have a -4 under my name doesn't mean you can show your upmost disrespect you pig

Posts won't effect activity much.
You will be senior at 24th. 2 more days.
And how did you do 250 posts as senior member if you aren't senior yet?

The posts turn into senior posts as soon as I'm senior right?
If I'm paid BEFORE senior is applied so be it
But once I'm senior, senior rates apply

And also I'm sure I was supposed to be senior on the 10th but did not post until today.
It should be applied anytime now

Okay, I think you get paid with that status you have at 17th, you can't delay your payment to get paid more...

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:08:36 PM

Because limiting posts will be useless, people will just use multiple accounts. There's already multiple prime dice participants asking about whether the forum allows multiple accounts for their "friends". Convenient timing eh?

Bear brought up a legit point there will just be more multi accounts at play since it is allowed in the rules of the forum.

Allowed or not, it's a big hassle to create multiple accounts and grind up the activity to Member+. Takes months. Either that, or deal with account traders who, by the nature of account selling, have negative reputation. I imagine having a post limit would actually do a lot.

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:11:34 PM

This isn't supposed to be your job, the purpose of a signature campaign is you add a signature and pretend it doesn't exist and continue posting as you would normally. When the rewards are this high people are posting purely for the benefits though which is spamming up the forum. I am considering changing the way payments work and paying per rank instead of per post.

You should be posting on the forum because you like posting on the forum. Revenue from this campaign should just be a (very) nice bonus.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:14:59 PM

You should be posting on the forum because you like posting on the forum. Revenue from this campaign should just be a (very) nice bonus.

That is the main problem here, People started thinking that, posting is their job, that is why they were spamming, we mostly post because we like to post mostly time and getting paid for posting just bonus or additional  earning not like permanent job, so just post for fun or knowledge or trade not just for getting paid.

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:18:45 PM

Was wondering if I am enrolled.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 10:19:30 PM

Because limiting posts will be useless, people will just use multiple accounts. There's already multiple prime dice participants asking about whether the forum allows multiple accounts for their "friends". Convenient timing eh?

Bear brought up a legit point there will just be more multi accounts at play since it is allowed in the rules of the forum.

Allowed or not, it's a big hassle to create multiple accounts and grind up the activity to Member+. Takes months. Either that, or deal with account traders who, by the nature of account selling, have negative reputation. I imagine having a post limit would actually do a lot.
Buying accounts is a quite lucrative option actually. People just use a trusted escrow and the Trust rating of the seller doesn't matter this way.

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:25:27 PM

Buying accounts is a quite lucrative option actually. People just use a trusted escrow and the Trust rating of the seller doesn't matter this way.

Doesn't it matter insofar as the account being sold could be recovered by the account seller? All he would have to do is post a bitcoin address, sell the account, claim hack, then recover it.

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:34:20 PM

Well, as I (and others) suggested previously, expel spammers from the campaign after people present proof of their spamming (and leave neg feedback to the worst offenders), raise the member rank required for entry to the campaign, and limit the number of participants.

In the context of this campaign, that should mostly solve any problem with accounts bought for the purpose of spamming, since Full Member and higher accounts tend to be expensive and no one would risk them becoming useless from the negative rep. This and a single thread in which people can post the evidence against spammers is all that is really needed.
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:47:28 PM

Is the system changed?

If I want to be payed, must I write 100 post every post minimum?

For example, I'm a full member, can I earn up to 0.24 BTC?

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 11:03:04 PM

Doesn't it matter insofar as the account being sold could be recovered by the account seller? All he would have to do is post a bitcoin address, sell the account, claim hack, then recover it.
The recovery process is pretty long though. Some accounts never get recovered at all so the chances aren't that high.

onlinepro

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:07:15 PM

That is the main problem here, People started thinking that, posting is their job, that is why they were spamming, we mostly post because we like to post mostly time and getting paid for posting just bonus or additional  earning not like permanent job, so just post for fun or knowledge or trade not just for getting paid.

I'm still posting as you can see. I didn't say "I quit now becouse can't get more money now" I said "Do I post for free now"

And even if I would think this my "job" as you said, I wouldn't spam.
When you go to your work, do you do it fast and low quality because it is your job?

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:20:24 PM

Is the system changed?

At this moment the max amount of posts you will be paid for is 400 on topic constructive posts that are not in anyway spam(useless) posts.  The rates are the same. As last months rates but max posts changed.  To my understanding you still need 50 posts minimum but I could be wrong  Read the first post in this thread if you not sure is always your best bet.
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:22:48 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 11:40:42 PM by Gianluca95

Is the system changed?

At this moment the max amount of posts you will be paid for is 400 on topic constructive posts that are not in anyway spam(useless) posts.  The rates are the same. As last months rates but max posts changed.  To my understanding you still need 50 posts minimum but I could be wrong  Read the first post in this thread if you not sure is always your best bet.

Yes, I read it. But I don't understand why. Can Stunna up this limit until to 1000 mex of month? 400 is too much low. There is too much time to write 50 constructive post in one day Smiley

REDUCE YOUR LIMIT FROM EARN UP TO 2.4 BTC IN A MONTH TO EARN UP TO 1-1.5 BTC IN A MONTH Smiley

███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:59:45 PM

User Name: InwardContour
BTC address: 1HamzqFpBBs7VgR7KcF9qBea53FzyeCTRN
Link to Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=131697

Per the form to collect payment I will need a link to this posting
counter

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:04:34 AM

Is the system changed?

At this moment the max amount of posts you will be paid for is 400 on topic constructive posts that are not in anyway spam(useless) posts.  The rates are the same. As last months rates but max posts changed.  To my understanding you still need 50 posts minimum but I could be wrong  Read the first post in this thread if you not sure is always your best bet.

Yes, I read it. But I don't understand why. Can Stunna up this limit until to 1000 mex of month? 400 is too much low. There is too much time to write 50 constructive post in one day Smiley

REDUCE YOUR LIMIT FROM EARN UP TO 2.4 BTC IN A MONTH TO EARN UP TO 1-1.5 BTC IN A MONTH Smiley

If you check out Stunnas recent post you will see has asked us all to suggest an opinion on the best way to change the system.  You should read that post and add to the discussion so Stunna knows your opinion.  Too much spam, multiple accounts abusers are the issues up for discussion and how to fix the problem is what matters at this point.

"Quote from: Stunna on June 20, 2014, 08:25:40 PM
-snip-
I firmly believe it is impossible to make more than 100 really solid posts in a week. 9/10 people who are breaking that limit are just posting worthless contributions as rapidly as they possibly can.

Preferably I'd like to just pay people a fair price based on their rank which would cut down on forum spam tremendously this could upset a lot of participants though. If anyone has some suggestions on how pricing should work for that scheme I'm all ears."
byt411

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:07:20 AM

Is the system changed?

If you check out Stunnas recent post you will see has asked us all to suggest an opinion on the best way to change the system.  You should read that post and add to the discussion so Stunna knows your opinion.  Too much spam, multiple accounts abusers are the issues up for discussion and how to fix the problem is what matters at this point.

-snip-
I firmly believe it is impossible to make more than 100 really solid posts in a week. 9/10 people who are breaking that limit are just posting worthless contributions as rapidly as they possibly can.

Preferably I'd like to just pay people a fair price based on their rank which would cut down on forum spam tremendously this could upset a lot of participants though. If anyone has some suggestions on how pricing should work for that scheme I'm all ears."

Please stop spreading FUD. Stunna only asked for opinions, and he never said what you quoted.
Reminder: 2440
onlinepro

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:12:43 AM

-snip-

Please stop spreading FUD. Stunna only asked for opinions, and he never said what you quoted.

Yes he did:

Drastic changes here as well. Seems to me like the era of people having a decent income just for posting in a forum is over. Time to move to something else maybe. Posting is more like a hobby to me, the fact that I can earn some pennies by doing what I like sounded good. But good things don't last forever. Tongue I don't think sig campaigns are going to die soon though, the frequent posters will certainly do though. hehe

Actually it is good, now it will stop spamming in whole forum.

Preferably I'd like to just pay people a fair price based on their rank which would cut down on forum spam tremendously this could upset a lot of participants though. If anyone has some suggestions on how pricing should work for that scheme I'm all ears.

byt411

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:16:13 AM

-snip-

Yes he did:

Drastic changes here as well. Seems to me like the era of people having a decent income just for posting in a forum is over. Time to move to something else maybe. Posting is more like a hobby to me, the fact that I can earn some pennies by doing what I like sounded good. But good things don't last forever. Tongue I don't think sig campaigns are going to die soon though, the frequent posters will certainly do though. hehe

Actually it is good, now it will stop spamming in whole forum.

Preferably I'd like to just pay people a fair price based on their rank which would cut down on forum spam tremendously this could upset a lot of participants though. If anyone has some suggestions on how pricing should work for that scheme I'm all ears.

Oh. Lol, fail on my part. Quite disappointing, I think it's perfectly possible to make more than 100 solid posts in a week.
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: