Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28280 times)
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

cry those who wanted to get quick money. those who believe in the crypt continue to do what they must, no matter what
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

You want to say that the crypt is only for rich people? People of different classes can be scammers and often these are not poor people, big money clouds the mind. So where there is money, there will always be people who want to earn them and that's normal.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

I think we all should be honest and admit that the main reason we are in crypto is money. There should be someone for technology, but I have not seen such people yet. Probably author will be first, but I doubt it, no offence. Almost everything in this world revolves around money and it's a fact.
And I agree that mostly people aren't able to think in long-terms and it simply means that our personal strategy should take it into account. There nothing to be stress about.

I know quite a few who are as interested in the tech as making money, actually I see a lot of them now in this sustained bear market. The vast majority just „in it for the money“ left the space when they realized the party wouldn‘t go forever.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
JustBetweenUs

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

I think we all should be honest and admit that the main reason we are in crypto is money. There should be someone for technology, but I have not seen such people yet. Probably author will be first, but I doubt it, no offence. Almost everything in this world revolves around money and it's a fact.
And I agree that mostly people aren't able to think in long-terms and it simply means that our personal strategy should take it into account. There nothing to be stress about.

I know quite a few who are as interested in the tech as making money, actually I see a lot of them now in this sustained bear market. The vast majority just „in it for the money“ left the space when they realized the party wouldn‘t go on forever. Regarding the poor people, I think that the really poor ones who live in countries like africa have no chance to be part of this as they often don’t even have internet available.

vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

i think its normal if so many people try to get profit from crypto, you cant blame every poor people, they just try to following in this happen, and i think you must following too whats happen in the crypto if you cant just like this, you blame poor people

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

Being poor is not an issue here in cryptocurrency and I believe you should somehow observe how cryptocurrency works since you are just new to this forum. Poor people are here in the crypto world because they wanted to earn just like anybody else and most of them are into signature bounty campaigns and other social media campaigns. Lastly, there is no restriction in this forum that stated poor people are not entitled to participate.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

It's not the fault of yours, it is how they earn and we have to respect is as long as they can't compromise other people. Also not all poor people are looking to scam, they just want to earn a decent amount of money. Don't judge people just because they are poor because in reality we are equal.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

many people are poor. A person is poor because of his choice to be a poor. mostly of the people are not thinking in the future we are thinking right now and mostly of the people are not properly educated to handle about money.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Well my opinion on this is neutral many people are want to gain something as fast as they scan so they come up to the word cheat in a sense that they fool others to gain something but not all the time we should blame poor people we should not be bias on the socio economic status of a person we mush treat them fairly because there is a lot of poor people that wants to become a successful person and they did it in the proper way that is why we should not underestimate others. Blame the people who wants to fool other not the people who did right but you see it as a wrong move.
strawbery

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
Yes, I agree with you. I had very little money at first. I got the first money by mining. It’s only about 10,000 dollars. I bought Bitcoin and Ethereum, I participated in ICO. I got about $2 million in revenue in the year, and the blockchain gave me the opportunity.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

I think there is nothing wrong, and you should not be too mischievous miski people in situations like, I think everyone is entitled to do what they want like investing, because I think there is no harm and also no harm.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

Everyone has the opportunity and the opportunity to use crypto. It doesn't matter if they are poor or rich will be able to benefit if they can use the opportunity with certainty.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

Hello,

/rantover lol

This is ridiculous. Everyone has their chance in crypto market and no one is exempted. Everyone takes their chances and there is nothing wrong with what they are doing. Maybe it would be a little spammy but as long as it makes sense, then everyone should be given their chances

Why is this ridiculous? You are talking about people that are in crypto just for money when op talks about people who are in crypto for crypto and it's ideology. So of course everyone have their chance, but not those who want money no matter what they are doing

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

i think its normal if so many people try to get profit from crypto, you cant blame every poor people, they just try to following in this happen, and i think you must following too whats happen in the crypto if you cant just like this, you blame poor people
I think that people will always want to earn some extra money and that is normal so blaming anyone for that is not a thing that "need" to be done.

Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

I think there is nothing wrong, and you should not be too mischievous miski people in situations like, I think everyone is entitled to do what they want like investing, because I think there is no harm and also no harm.
In this there is nothing terrible, but it breaks down our crypto community, many who have come to cryptory recently I think that you can earn quick money without having to figure it out in nothing, everyone wants easy money and when they do not get them they create fraud.
JustBetweenUs

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
Yes, I agree with you. I had very little money at first. I got the first money by mining. It’s only about 10,000 dollars. I bought Bitcoin and Ethereum, I participated in ICO. I got about $2 million in revenue in the year, and the blockchain gave me the opportunity.

That‘s a great story, 2 million without even investing a dollar as you mined it yourself. But that brings me back to an earlier point. Would you have been able to the same had you lived in a poor region like africa and have no chance to start mining as they often don’t even have internet available, let alone mining gear.

lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

We don't have a poor people when the goverment or what help everyone to give him a financial or foods i think why many people are poor because we don't have a work or not finish them study.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

first of all, everyone has the opportunity to enter this world and contribute to it without any discrimination based on whatever, the crypto world is not ruined by poor peoples where did you get this? the behavior you're talking about can be found in any kind of peoples. It is true that the forum is messed up with many scams, spam... but it is still a place full of positive, constructive, helpful, valuable and enlightening topics.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

People are dominate  because crypto-currency became for a lot audience. Are somebody to want come back a time when we had a small group and cost Betcoin was 5$?
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

The good thing about cryptocurrency and bitcointalk is there is a free entry and free exit. Nobody has the monopoly whether rich or poor to be here. Cryptocurrency is decentralized and not built for discrimnation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: