Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2086 times)
reil2014

Activity: 966
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

Drivero is really a good project for both driver or trying to be. This is a promising coin for future investment. Achieving 10% discount on fuel is a big help for both driver and passenger. As we love to travel. Travel is life and drivero is there to secure us
 And also i live the logo. Success is heading
Dont be to late
germanybtc

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:37:58 AM

Drivero is really a good project for both driver or trying to be. This is a promising coin for future investment. Achieving 10% discount on fuel is a big help for both driver and passenger. As we love to travel. Travel is life and drivero is there to secure us
 And also i live the logo. Success is heading
Dont be to late
right, with a total of only 30,000,000 coins I believe this project will be a success, let alone a pre-ico of just 2.400.000 will surely be sold quickly
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

Welcome , this is a real revolutioner coin.
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:48:39 AM

I think ijust can dream drive Ferrari / Porsche / Lambo , with Drivero i realy can drive it  Shocked, can't wait this project launch. BTC
look now, to much car in the road, but with Drivero we can reducing pollution problems just with use car when we really need
luckysangat

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

I think ijust can dream drive Ferrari / Porsche / Lambo , with Drivero i realy can drive it  Shocked, can't wait this project launch. BTC
look now, to much car in the road, but with Drivero we can reducing pollution problems just with use car when we really need

ya , this really good project...hope this project covers all countries.
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

Cool a good idea, hopefully this project goes well and DRIVERO can be top ICO and bring positive impact in the future.
mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

interesting project, like altocar, drivero is one of another car project based blockchain technology, with car sharing or rent concept that's will generate profit for everyone, hope your project will raise of successfully. Good luck

ridhohandriyanto

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

I think this project is very good .. my blockchain based car rental newly upgraded ,, maybe i should participate in this project, and i think you should come too Smiley good luck for team DRIVERO
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:15:03 AM

The concept is quite interesting in my opinion. But what about the security and insurance issues? What if a car tenant uses our car for illegal activities that violate the law?
BitExalt
Copper Member

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

The concept is quite interesting in my opinion. But what about the security and insurance issues? What if a car tenant uses our car for illegal activities that violate the law?
Initial start is something tough for the team, I see the team is currently continuing to negotiate with many parties in order to smooth and make everyone comfortable. so I think we need to give appreciation to Drivero Smiley
satia19

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

the observations are pretty good, but I think DRIVERO will choose who can rent the car. if you had a friend of a thief, would you lend your car to him? I believe DRIVERO will be more careful in sorting out who can hire Wink
Seppinarta

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

very awesome idea and revolution technology, make driver feels comfortable and driver very easy to find idea for modern lifestyle.
I hope project DRIVERO have successfully and everyone can use this technology. Success.  Cool
Rahmadzz

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

the concept is amazing, I am very sure drivero project will run very well in terms of blockchain technology they use  Wink
Gomunoh

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

the best Drivero ico is very good with a good team and a good partner will produce a very successful project in the future that will bring changes in the world of cryptocurrency.
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

Hello,

About the security - location system installed, also all information who's driving a car is registering in our database. If someone breaking the law, we have a proof, who was driving that car, at that time, where driver was going (all trip), what speed was and etc.
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

Greate Ideal to solve most problem about rent a car for a Trip, Travle, Pinic. I always feel mad about technical issues from company where i rent car. I must spend my money for fixing their card although its not my fault.
GO TO THE FUTURE FOR EVERY PEOPLE DEV TEAM. Great project IDEAL
aixchain

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

Congratulations on the project, you have a great idea project, it is important that it is implemented on the blockchain platform,The vehicle will be fully equipped with tracking devices and it will be different when you are the first pioneers in the field. In this area, if you improve it on the roadmap will be a lot of difficulties but I hope it will succeed beyond expectation, once again wish the project succeed and go ahead.
Rahmadzz

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

Greate Ideal to solve most problem about rent a car for a Trip, Travle, Pinic. I always feel mad about technical issues from company where i rent car. I must spend my money for fixing their card although its not my fault.
GO TO THE FUTURE FOR EVERY PEOPLE DEV TEAM. Great project IDEAL

I believe that the dev team will make a renewable innovation that is supported by the rapidly growing blockchain technology of today
usahaali05

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Very promising DRIVERO hope things go as planned , great project !! promising project at digital money era,wish it's will be solution for make crypto currency more accepted globally
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

This platform will solve the problems that have occurred so far in the car rental business and the like. The example is where I live, where car theft from rentals is frequent, even though the vehicle has been equipped with various tracking devices as well as ways to prevent similar events. But still, this problem still can not be overcome well. With this platform, I am sure, one of the problems in the car rental business will be resolved. And maybe other problems too. Hopefully this platform can be used and available in various parts of the world.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: