Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2083 times)
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

Many people look at the project and start lamenting "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in this project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly singing this project ... actually for a project like Drivero to combine social service payments mobile with incredible cryptocurrency ... And by the way, there's nothing surprising that social media is like a fertile ground for informative communication and news that keeps people sharing their emotions and emotions together. shared a view together so that the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor will also contribute to the viability of this project .... All in all, I wish great success for you ... Cool  Cool Cool Cool

Thank you!

All team is hard working for this platform. We believe in that, we can change the situation in Car sharing and car renting business, because there is such mischief. Most of the people don't understand when they sign up rent contract. It's like death conviction. When they did or didn't make damage to the cars, the company make money from that. All rented cars are insured from the events. They don't need to pay for car handling, they need to pay only for franchise which isn't very big, but people makes a mistake when they don't read the contract and pay a lot of money for damage. One of our platform aim is to protect people from that and provide good conditions for short or long rent.
dystil88

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

This Platform shows the brilliant mind of those people behind it because they are aware of the increasing need for a mode of transportation that can be accessible anytime and anywhere with the type of vehicle preferred by a certain person or group of person. They even made it easier to access the service being introduce by simply providing an easy downloadable application with easy to follow instruction providing comfort to all users.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

This Platform shows the brilliant mind of those people behind it because they are aware of the increasing need for a mode of transportation that can be accessible anytime and anywhere with the type of vehicle preferred by a certain person or group of person. They even made it easier to access the service being introduce by simply providing an easy downloadable application with easy to follow instruction providing comfort to all users.

Thank you!
Rahmadzz

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:14:16 AM

Many people look at the project and start lamenting "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in this project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly singing this project ... actually for a project like Drivero to combine social service payments mobile with incredible cryptocurrency ... And by the way, there's nothing surprising that social media is like a fertile ground for informative communication and news that keeps people sharing their emotions and emotions together. shared a view together so that the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor will also contribute to the viability of this project .... All in all, I wish great success for you ... Cool  Cool Cool Cool

Thank you!

All team is hard working for this platform. We believe in that, we can change the situation in Car sharing and car renting business, because there is such mischief. Most of the people don't understand when they sign up rent contract. It's like death conviction. When they did or didn't make damage to the cars, the company make money from that. All rented cars are insured from the events. They don't need to pay for car handling, they need to pay only for franchise which isn't very big, but people makes a mistake when they don't read the contract and pay a lot of money for damage. One of our platform aim is to protect people from that and provide good conditions for short or long rent.

I really understand that and this is a new project it takes a lot of time consuming adjustments from various circles, it just takes some time to adjust it, I am sure the team will always work hard for this because this is a very profitable project one to another   Wink
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

hi DRIVERO , i have an idea, if you can rent car, you can rent sport motorcycle to, in my country most people use motorcycle to go to another place, so depend on the country you can adjust.  Shocked

Hey, we already have this idea, it's on our roadmap.. But it would be later I think so. Smiley
P.S. In which country do you live?

i live in INDONESIA in here so many young man boy / girl ride a bike. hopely DRIVERO can reach my country as soon as posible, i'll love to waiting awesome project goes to my country. *fyi : I Love Fast !  Grin
Anamoore

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

This looks great, your project! DRIVERO created the first highly measurable and cost-effective network infrastructure for Ethereal - it's very ambitious!
germanybtc

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

hi DRIVERO , i have an idea, if you can rent car, you can rent sport motorcycle to, in my country most people use motorcycle to go to another place, so depend on the country you can adjust.  Shocked

Hey, we already have this idea, it's on our roadmap.. But it would be later I think so. Smiley
P.S. In which country do you live?

i live in INDONESIA in here so many young man boy / girl ride a bike. hopely DRIVERO can reach my country as soon as posible, i'll love to waiting awesome project goes to my country. *fyi : I Love Fast !  Grin
yes really, I personally strongly support the project driverio, because the project goal is very good, may DRIVERIO success for sales of its ico and more support
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:47:48 AM

what if there is a complaint problem  Huh how does DRIVER respond if there is a problem with the lost car  Cry
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

So your company will pay the owner with a drivero coin? that's very profitable for owner, but what if there is a price drop on the value of the drivero, is there no other form of payment?
satia19

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

So your company will pay the owner with a drivero coin? that's very profitable for owner, but what if there is a price drop on the value of the drivero, is there no other form of payment?

I read the description from DRIVERO, there written payment system can be through bitcoin, Drivero coin / payment card. so renters and renters get the same benefits in terms of shipping costs or who have a car want to directly withdraw cash. not a financial problem on this project, but whether it has started talking to the owners of sports cars, whether they want to rent their favorite car?  Roll Eyes
ridhohandriyanto

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

what does the DRIVERO team do if the rental car becomes damaged / accidents caused by the tenant?
Cryptomonyet

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

I read the description from DRIVERO, there written payment system can be through bitcoin, Drivero coin / payment card. so renters and renters get the same benefits in terms of shipping costs or who have a car want to directly withdraw cash. not a financial problem on this project, but whether it has started talking to the owners of sports cars, whether they want to rent their favorite car?  Roll Eyes

Haha, ah yes I see that. thanks for the explanation  Grin
Cryptomonyet

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

There have been icos, but only few have good dignity,, there are many projects but only few survive.. With the look of things, the roadmap and white paper of this project, one can make his or her projection that this project is big enough to boom and moon back to back... All I just wish is that people should not miss out on such a great opportunity as this...  Smiley Cool

I also think like that, now a lot of ico projects are scam, we can see that lately a lot of news about the scam ico, it certainly makes cryptocurrency considered bad in the community. However, people love unique and innovative projects, so I think drivero is really different and certainly a lot of people will be interested. let's pray together for drivero  Grin
Gomunoh

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

I really support if there is bounty telegram because it can make DRIVERO better known by the public and many will recognize DRIVERO through intermediary telegram
Gomunoh

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

whether you can make a conclusion as to what this project will work for and in the future what will make this project a success
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

There have been icos, but only few have good dignity,, there are many projects but only few survive.. With the look of things, the roadmap and white paper of this project, one can make his or her projection that this project is big enough to boom and moon back to back... All I just wish is that people should not miss out on such a great opportunity as this...  Smiley Cool

I also think like that, now a lot of ico projects are scam, we can see that lately a lot of news about the scam ico, it certainly makes cryptocurrency considered bad in the community. However, people love unique and innovative projects, so I think drivero is really different and certainly a lot of people will be interested. let's pray together for drivero  Grin

really the end of this very much ico ico ending scam and the system failure they make, hopefully the drivero can learn from things like that
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

I firmly believe in this project's concept and its mission to revolutionize car sharing with blockchain technology integration. As transportation is vital to our everyday lives, this project will play a significant role in transportation sector in the near future!
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Yes team, highly appreciated by the community and by those who have no doubt that you are doing all this for our benefit. it's time to set the record straight.
BitExalt
Copper Member

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

I feel Drivero need Telegram Account to get closer to the developers and participants Smiley
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

I feel Drivero need Telegram Account to get closer to the developers and participants Smiley

I will post telegram at this evening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: