Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 03:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2089 times)
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

I feel Drivero need Telegram Account to get closer to the developers and participants Smiley

I will post telegram at this evening.
Well this is good news, I will be the first person in the telegram group Smiley
amal89

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

waiting for pre ico landing  Smiley is it going to be a lot of devotees? Let's wait.
Rahmadzz

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

waiting for pre ico landing  Smiley is it going to be a lot of devotees? Let's wait.

let's watch together, all of this we rely on the performance of dev drivero team for promotion their big project
luckysangat

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

me and some of my friends are discussing about this project, on average they are very interested in this project ..

we are very impatient to see how this project in the future
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 04:28:00 PM by Drivero

ksaputra27

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

Join for participan bounty dev
This is a great project
good luck dev
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

Thats a fast response. Good job.
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

The good news, the team will be closer to the investors hopefully can help its members to explain their big project Wink
farizul30_

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

a very good project, can inspire everyone around the world.
keep creating the latest innovations
BitExalt
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

The good news, the team will be closer to the investors hopefully can help its members to explain their big project Wink
Well, I've joined there Smiley
usahaali05

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

The project drivero looks to be very well put together but they are so many other icos out there. How would your icos be any different or better stand out from the thousands of icos.
satia19

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

The project drivero looks to be very well put together but they are so many other icos out there. How would your icos be any different or better stand out from the thousands of icos.

DRIVERO is project where in his business may be the first to provide coin for one of his means of payment, so I think DRIVERO will be a dragon coin for the business that has been do by him, no doubt. Simply memorize do not forget to start investing before regret.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

Well we noticed that, there are too many trading, gambling and other platforms.. Drivero is pretty unique platform at this forum, there isn't anything like that.. Also, team have experience in this business. Investors should see, how profitable this business is.

We calculated, from one city, possible profit can be ~50k euros every month only from city cars (which are more cheaper than business cars or sport cars). Also, we didn't add possible profit from Drivero users rent, where we get 15% from travel cost.. In Germany, we start in 4 cities at the moment.

So basically, if you invest 15ETH then you get 2% from profit. You can earn 1000 euros from one city.. So, monthy earnings ~4000 euros. For long time period, investors investition pay off  in ~3-4months.. After this, investors just get the same percent from profit. Also, don't forget, DRV tokens gets more expensive, which you can sell, when you want it.

By the way, in 2018 we connect and launch platform at Italy, Belgium. In each country more than 4-5 cities. So profit can be HUGE. I had experience in SMALL car rent company, every month, they made ~30k euros profit, they had cars only in Spain and Portugal, in 3 cities for those 2 countries..

Everyone want to travel with cars and so will be in the future, because it's more convenient, faster and you go when you need it..

Why we're better than other ICO's?

Because we have real vision, already have the contract with one of the best gas station in Germany, this business is profitable, team have experience, we can to offer better conditions for users also investors.. Because platform accepts a lot of payment ways like: DRV tokens, Ethereum, Bitcoin, credit cards and much more..

By the way, thank you!
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

5 DAYS UNTIL PRE-ICO
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

HOT NEWS:

Hello, investors, members and project followers.

We have some news about platform. In Drivero app will be integrated navigation where you can put A point, B point and middle points.. Also in app you can mark traffic events to warn other users about it. Also, you will see traffic jam.

About traffic jam:

Application automatically takes average speed of the car and if it's lower (15-20km/h) from normal speed (50km/h), in app automatically that road would be marked.

Other news soon.

PRE-ICO: 2018.02.19 18:00

BitExalt
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:21:42 AM

HOT NEWS:

We have some news about platform. In Drivero app will be integrated navigation where you can put A point, B point and middle points.. Also in app you can mark traffic events to warn other users about it. Also, you will see traffic jam.

About traffic jam:

Application automatically takes average speed of the car and if it's lower (15-20km/h) from normal speed (50km/h), in app automatically that road would be marked.

Other news soon.

good news, I see it's always there in Drivero. Later when it grows, is it possible to work with google map? or other directions providers site?
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:43:50 AM

HOT NEWS:

About traffic jam:

Other news soon.

good news, I see it's always there in Drivero. Later when it grows, is it possible to work with google map? or other directions providers site?

Hey,

It's already working with google maps, using API + our using functions.. There are some features like: road to rented car, show filtered cars by classes or all and etc.
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:04:56 AM

a very good project, can inspire everyone around the world.
keep creating the latest innovations

Yeah, that's the spirit.... In togetherness we stand... Let the countdown of success begin
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:22 AM

I hope after pre Ico and Ico was finished, Dev team can build a sistem where investor and dev can doing a communication more fast. I think like fast chat room . So we dont need sending email everytime where problems found.
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

I hope after pre Ico and Ico was finished, Dev team can build a sistem where investor and dev can doing a communication more fast. I think like fast chat room . So we dont need sending email everytime where problems found.

That's right. The dev should be always transparent at all time so that they would eventually assist members that has a concern about the ICo. This is really a good suggestion that every team should be develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: