Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2080 times)
DerukEaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:29:53 AM

Great news! Great news!  Great news! Great news! 

After long time period, our team have a contract in our hands.. If Pre-ICO successful, we gonna signup contract with car dealers.

We get new cars, warranty for 5 years or 160 000 km, also all services and etc..

Congratulation .. Im happy hear that
I think it is a big capital for a project that is very futuristic and also it can be accepted by people.
As long as the system to rent is not complicated and easy.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

Transportation is very important nowadays, from going to school by the students together with guardians and teachers to eployees going to office or any other fields. This Drivero project provides a service that is important and provides solution into common problems such as transportation. This might not be new to others but there's more from Drivero. They use blockchain technology to make it more fast and convinient! Everyone who would avail their service will have an easier way of going places to another. They also provide car owners to have additional income. This project is great!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DerukEaa

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

I believe Drivero can easily compete with Ub*r or Gr*bcar. Because Drivero uses blockchain-based technology that is currently growing rapidly and already many people are starting to use it. This is a new innovation and i hope it will be success
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

I believe Drivero can easily compete with Ub*r or Gr*bcar. Because Drivero uses blockchain-based technology that is currently growing rapidly and already many people are starting to use it. This is a new innovation and i hope it will be success

Thank you. More news soon.
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

Hopefully this project goes well, I always support this project Smiley
DerukEaa

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

I want to ask is how the system determination price. Whether based on the distance traveled or with the length of time the customer leases?
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

I want to ask is how the system determination price. Whether based on the distance traveled or with the length of time the customer leases?

You pay only for minutes.. Smiley
DerukEaa

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

I mean the amount of the fee is determined by distance or lease time. Its normal is determined by distance but do not know if its a drivero. May be different system
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

Advisor

New Advisor joined Robertas Lazauskas.

He have experience in marketing also was working in one of the biggest car sharing platform in Poland. Now, he's working with our product, where he can help with promoting app in Germany also he can help with technical details.

It's so far to reach our soft cap, which isn't very big, only 500 ETH! App in progress, now working on car managment (lock/unlock doors, start/stop engine and etc.)
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

Advisor

New Advisor joined Robertas Lazauskas.

He have experience in marketing also was working in one of the biggest car sharing platform in Poland. Now, he's working with our product, where he can help with promoting app in Germany also he can help with technical details.

It's so far to reach our soft cap, which isn't very big, only 500 ETH! App in progress, now working on car managment (lock/unlock doors, start/stop engine and etc.)
Good news, the more great people are involved this is a sign of Drivero's evolution. for softcap, this is just the beginning we'll see and I'm sure many people will appreciate with this project.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

New discounter

Hello, I'm very happy to announce that Drivero start communicating with ISIC. What ISIC? - The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is a Discount card targeting full-time students, and offers Drivero discounts for students!

If anyone want to start to communate with us, inform into email: domantas@drivero.eu
DerukEaa

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

New discounter

Hello, I'm very happy to announce that Drivero start communicating with ISIC. What ISIC? - The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is a Discount card targeting full-time students, and offers Drivero discounts for students!

If anyone want to start to communate with us, inform into email: domantas@drivero.eu

Thats good. It's very helpful to the students and I think parents will love it.
Because their children can easily and quickly until school.
And that's a good marketing strategy. Nice bro hahaha
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

Advisor

New Advisor joined Tautvydas Račkaitis

Our team are moving forward and makes bigger and bigger.. I'm honored to introduce Tautvydas. He have experience in iOS app developing also he's a perfect team leader, which can explain for team, what needs to be done and help for team mates, he can allocate work. To our project he's taking few developers to help with our app.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

What makes Drivero so special?

Drivero makes car sharing easy just register once with us and you can start renting or driving hundred of cars.. There aren't any hidden fees, everything is included in the price of the minute.. What is included? Insurance, parking, road taxes, fuel, safety insurance. Just take Drivero car for a minute, a day or a month.. You don't need to go to the rental companies, just find the closest car near you and start your trip. Join Drivero family and start making trips - unforgetable.. Or just rent your own car and make money.

You can pay for trips with credit cards, Ethereum, Bitcoin or DRV tokens.. It's very easy and fast. Don't you like to drive BMW M5 or Porsche? With Drivero it's possible.. Take an unforgetable moments, take discounts with ISIC or other discounts cards..

alenaselya

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

DRIVERO will promote using cryptocurrencies (ETH and BTC), when you pay for car with them you get a 10% discount for your trip
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

In as much as we know that a lot of person want to own a car, still so many can’t afford to buy one for themselves, so many believe that they have to settle so many other problem before they get a car. But their day to day activity to get a job done requires a car (i.e moving from point A to point B). And Drivero being a car sharing Platform that provides easy accessibility on hiring a car for your special or typical journey, this means you can easy rent a car with a couple button presses. 
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

#1 STAGE OF PRE-ICO ENDS ON FRIDAY WITH 40% BONUS.
RIGHT NOW RECEIVED INVESTMENTS BY CASH WHICH WORTH ~30ETH!!!

JOIN PRE-ICO: http://preico.drivero.eu
mas jallu

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

App drivero is a very good project carries the theme of providing car rental services. this is what the lower middle class people who can not afford to buy a car but can rent by using app drivero, with enough support qualified then this project can be trusted and can be justified. I believe this project will be successful in the future
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

Drivero is a game changer. it brings car rental business to a whole new level by bringing to play the new concept of "car sharing". but car sharing is also better than car renting because you get to reserve a car for yourself whenever you need it. Grivero saring platform provides you a car when you need it, and takes you to wherever you might need it.
DerukEaa

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:04:05 AM

Drivero is a game changer. it brings car rental business to a whole new level by bringing to play the new concept of "car sharing". but car sharing is also better than car renting because you get to reserve a car for yourself whenever you need it. Grivero saring platform provides you a car when you need it, and takes you to wherever you might need it.

yes thats right. Some people maybe cant buy car can join Drivero. People who can not buy a car can join Drivero to help with transportation. Sometimes if you ride mass transit there are problems that can waste time. And that can be detrimental to the person who has no time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: