Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to known a Scam ICO  (Read 30742 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

For the moment, I would advise you to buy on the exchange because if we buy coins at the ICO, we might get a scam project and the risk of buying an ICO when the market falls very high, especially since this year a lot of projects have prices on the market below the ICO price.
Following a project is a risky thing, although there are often lots of attractive offers but it still has a very high level of risk. For a beginner, investing in buying coins in exchange is a much safer thing. But for a professional who already knows various aspects and all references that can provide an indicator of the success of a project, choosing to invest in the ICO project is a very interesting choice.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

Please tell me how to known a scam ICO to protect myself
BTW now i should buy ICO coin or buy coin on exchange?
Thank so much

For now in that bear market you can choose buying coins on exchanges because icos are really risky now. And you can lose your money fastly.
You need to look about icos project and investors. You can easily detect a scam coin via whitepaper. If you can read their whitepaper carefully you can
understand from there.
Also ıf these icos have huge investors that means they are not scam.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

the ICO's right now are very unstable. The scary part is, even you you'll be lucky to find a good ICO, it still might not survive till the end. So the chances to win in best case are 40 %. If you're not a full Member or higher, not sure if still profitable.
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

In my opinion nobody knows the coins from ico will be good or scam because they make a sale before the coins are in the market so we just need to be more careful with collecting a lot of information if want to buy coins from ICO.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

The best way to check wether the ICO is scam or legit is to check the people behind it. Check them and do research on their credibility and their trust rating. A lot of scammers are also posing as other people so be careful of that too. If the ICO is too good to be true chances are it is a scam. Always read whitepapera and roadmaps.

Even a thorough analysis of all aspects of the project does not give you complete opportunity to avoid fraud. Fraudsters are also learning and their ICO frauds are getting better and better, which has a big impact on the more difficult detection of fraud.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

For me i check at the whitepaper. Checking platform is a good also to avoid scam. You will see on thier if they are legit and is it possible to do it and can they do it. I almost forgot check the team they are very important on judging a ico. Solid team will be a good result.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Scammers often leave on the project site different errors even in writing information about the project , as unconvincing team and road map.

nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

Please tell me how to known a scam ICO to protect myself
BTW now i should buy ICO coin or buy coin on exchange?
Thank so much

I think that now it is almost impossible to fully protect yourself from deception and fraud among the ICO. In any case, when investing in ICO, certain risks remain, it must be taken into account. But to reduce risks, you need to carefully study the project, including - see information about developers, ratings and technologies.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

Its not easy to know if the ICO are scam or what cause scammers are quiet improving the level of their skills to attract more people so you'd better study the project carefully. Well, sometimes its obvious but you still need to be sure about it.

yea its not easy but if you can't do an analysis to find a scam project you can use a rating platform like tokentrade.com and scamwatch.com
platforms like them are certainly very helpful for us to choose a quality project.

STUDENTCOIN