Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

So far , it is not clear why part of cryptocurrencies are traded on centralized exchanges? Decentralized assets shall not obey a centralized impact
At the time when cryptocurrency began to trade on exchanges, the level of development of information technologies was low to do something similar to Local Coin Swap
Surely in those days not possible to make a fully decentralized trading platform? Perhaps the problems ylo would be much less than it is now .
I think not, so it was not necessary, because a centralized system is much cheaper and more convenient for owners of exchanges, but does for its users
People due to the fact that there is no decent trading platform forced to trade on questionable exchanges where constantly emerge some problems. I think the cryptocurrency community has been waiting for the release of a normal decentralized trading platform for a long time
Until there is a worthy competitor who will really surpass existing exchanges in all indicators people continue to experience problems with trade
This platform will have a lot of competitors because it is not the first decentralized trading platform
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leptoon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

So far , it is not clear why part of cryptocurrencies are traded on centralized exchanges? Decentralized assets shall not obey a centralized impact
At the time when cryptocurrency began to trade on exchanges, the level of development of information technologies was low to do something similar to Local Coin Swap
Surely in those days not possible to make a fully decentralized trading platform? Perhaps the problems ylo would be much less than it is now .
I think not, so it was not necessary, because a centralized system is much cheaper and more convenient for owners of exchanges, but does for its users
People due to the fact that there is no decent trading platform forced to trade on questionable exchanges where constantly emerge some problems. I think the cryptocurrency community has been waiting for the release of a normal decentralized trading platform for a long time
Until there is a worthy competitor who will really surpass existing exchanges in all indicators people continue to experience problems with trade
This platform will have a lot of competitors because it is not the first decentralized trading platform
I have not seen any similar platform, of course now developed a variety of trading platforms ,but no one will be able to compete with LCS
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

I have not seen any similar platform, of course now developed a variety of trading platforms ,but no one will be able to compete with LCS
This platform can easily become global all over the world. And unite a large number of cryptocurrencies .
leptoon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

This platform can easily become global all over the world. And unite a large number of cryptocurrencies .
Let's see what we see at the start of the platform, there is not long to wait, I really want to see a decent result and a functioning platform.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

Wow, I'm impressed with the idea of the project, the description is impressive!
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

What are you talking about? What impressed you? And it's not quite clear what you're talking about
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

What are you talking about? What impressed you? And it's not quite clear what you're talking about
I am talking about the fact that the creation of a unified system with a single center is a great progress in this field!
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

I am talking about the fact that the creation of a unified system with a single center is a great progress in this field!
Aww, I understand you, I agree, this is a big step forward, the project is moving in the right direction
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

Aww, I understand you, I agree, this is a big step forward, the project is moving in the right direction
I think that the customers will be very impressed with this in the future and the project will conquer the market
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

I think that the customers will be very impressed with this in the future and the project will conquer the market
Everything is possible, but it's only our thoughts with you, which will not be known in the future
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

Everything is possible, but it's only our thoughts with you, which will not be known in the future
Of course, this is not known, but I think that it is very possible for the future of the project, do not worry
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

Of course, this is not known, but I think that it is very possible for the future of the project, do not worry
But you will agree that we will not know this soon, and only when the project is launched in the present tense
leptoon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

But you will agree that we will not know this soon, and only when the project is launched in the present tense
I think we should look forward to the work of this project in the future because whether this project will work in the future.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

I think we should look forward to the work of this project in the future because whether this project will work in the future.
The things I look beside the project whitepaper and roadmap is how the project team is working and how much they invest into project. With LCS I see a lot of that so I'm pretty excited.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

After all, the platform does have good advantages over existing centralized exchanges. Really wanted to what is described in the white paper was really brought to life
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

After all, the platform does have good advantages over existing centralized exchanges. Really wanted to what is described in the white paper was really brought to life
Centralized exchanges will cease to exist in the near future , they will not stand the competition with decentralized exchanges like this
mothermole1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Centralized exchanges will cease to exist in the near future , they will not stand the competition with decentralized exchanges like this
Well, they will continue their work, just lose a lot of their clients, trading volumes will be significantly reduced and therefore the exchange will have little income.
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

Well, they will continue their work, just lose a lot of their clients, trading volumes will be significantly reduced and therefore the exchange will have little income.
With each passing day, technology is becoming more and more complex and progressive. If the exchanges do not keep up with the overall development of the cryptocurrency and the growing interest in it, alas, they will simply disappear
mothermole1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

With each passing day, technology is becoming more and more complex and progressive. If the exchanges do not keep up with the overall development of the cryptocurrency and the growing interest in it, alas, they will simply disappear
I fully agree with you , this platform is a completely new generation that will combine a lot of cryptocurrency assets on one platform, it's time to do something global that will be able to unite all cryptocurrency traders in one place)
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

I fully agree with you , this platform is a completely new generation that will combine a lot of cryptocurrency assets on one platform, it's time to do something global that will be able to unite all cryptocurrency traders in one place)
I think the main advantage of this platform is accessibility. Today, none of the exchanges can boast of sufficient accessibility and clarity for novice traders. The procedure of registration in the input of funds to the exchange takes too long
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: