Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

A fairly large-scale and ambitious project the development team is trying to implement it within 4-5 years very quickly for a single cryptocurrency trading platform
 Smiley
4-5 years is quite a long time to develop a really worthwhile product, it would be strange if the developers promised to release the project in a couple of years, I think it is not possible .
I agree with you, the degree of complexity of the project, its implementation, marketing and competition are very high, everything should be at the highest level.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

A fairly large-scale and ambitious project the development team is trying to implement it within 4-5 years very quickly for a single cryptocurrency trading platform
 Smiley
4-5 years is quite a long time to develop a really worthwhile product, it would be strange if the developers promised to release the project in a couple of years, I think it is not possible .
I agree with you, the degree of complexity of the project, its implementation, marketing and competition are very high, everything should be at the highest level.
This platform has absorbed all the best that the blockchain industry and modern IT technologies can offer us now.
Theraty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Smiley
This platform has absorbed all the best that the blockchain industry and modern IT technologies can offer us now.
What amount of coins for trading will be available to users after the launch of the platform?
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Smiley
What amount of coins for trading will be available to users after the launch of the platform?
First, it is planned to introduce 10 most traded cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies that are in the top 10 for capitalization.
Theraty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

Smiley
First, it is planned to introduce 10 most traded cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies that are in the top 10 for capitalization.
I wonder how many coins can this platform accommodate itself and ensure uninterrupted trade?
Huh
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

Smiley
I wonder how many coins can this platform accommodate itself and ensure uninterrupted trade?
Huh
Very much ,later the coins will be added more and more. About 500 I think there will be and maybe even more, because the platform will actively support the starting ICO and their tokens.
Theraty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

Smiley
Huh
Very much ,later the coins will be added more and more. About 500 I think there will be and maybe even more, because the platform will actively support the starting ICO and their tokens.
Ie this platform will support the new ico? It's really cool,but there's got to be some sort of system for evaluating projects and their toxins, right?
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

Smiley
Huh
Ie this platform will support the new ico? It's really cool,but there's got to be some sort of system for evaluating projects and their toxins, right?
The community will decide what coins will be traded, if people think that this project is really promising then they will vote for the token to appear on the platform.
Theraty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Smiley
Huh
The community will decide what coins will be traded, if people think that this project is really promising then they will vote for the token to appear on the platform.
Well!
there should be some official structures that will assess the authenticity of these tokens and their viability. Society is not entirely competent in such matters.
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

Smiley
Huh
Well!
there should be some official structures that will assess the authenticity of these tokens and their viability. Society is not entirely competent in such matters.
Thanks for communication) I was pleased to talk with you
Theraty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Smiley
Huh
Well!
Mutually) I really liked this project
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

Smiley
Huh
Well!
Yes Yes!
The idea of the project is very interesting
 Wink
Theraty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

Smiley
Huh
Well!
Yes Yes!
The idea of the project is very interesting
 Wink
Bey-Bey!))
Good luck!
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
To be honest, I do not understand for what purpose this project exists and what is its main idea, can you explain to me?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

To be honest, I do not understand for what purpose this project exists and what is its main idea, can you explain to me?
Maybe you should read a whitepaper? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
leptoon

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

Maybe you should read a whitepaper? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
Well, probably this problem with time will not be so actual, because the project has a bounty campaign. which just can solve this problem.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

Well, probably this problem with time will not be so actual, because the project has a bounty campaign. which just can solve this problem.
Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

localcoinswap ico project and in predictions going up to a hard cap, do not miss to participate,might be nice if stored in long term
leptoon

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
Well, if you briefly talk about this project, it is a convenient tool for traders and people working on crypto-exchange markets. It helps to move your assets quickly through smart contracts, this makes trading and working with it much more productive.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: