Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

I see how popular this project is and it makes me think that we really can change business standards. It is very thrilling for me. I hope there are people who understand me.
Yes, it is true. I understand what you want to say. I believe that business won't be fair to everyone. At least we have localcoinswap that will protect our interests.
Localcoinswap is a really important project for the market. Of course, business is unfair, but it can be democratic.  Thanks to project like this we can believe in bright future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:24:48 PM

I see how popular this project is and it makes me think that we really can change business standards. It is very thrilling for me. I hope there are people who understand me.
Yes, it is true. I understand what you want to say. I believe that business won't be fair to everyone. At least we have localcoinswap that will protect our interests.
Localcoinswap is a really important project for the market. Of course, business is unfair, but it can be democratic.  Thanks to project like this we can believe in bright future.
I hope it will be bright. Using localcoinswap you can avoid many security troubles. Blockcain is really useful in these cases.
Brushan

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

I hope it will be bright. Using localcoinswap you can avoid many security troubles. Blockcain is really useful in these cases.
This is true. I read a nice joke: thanks to blockchain no one even notice that you are a dog. It is silly, but anonymity is very important for many community members.
Tobius

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

This is true. I read a nice joke: thanks to blockchain no one even notice that you are a dog. It is silly, but anonymity is very important for many community members.
Yep, it is cute. I guess it was on LCS facebook account. Someone posted a photo of a dog in lcs's T-shirt. It is really important. Personal data is a dangerous weapon against thousands of different people.
Brushan

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

Yep, it is cute. I guess it was on LCS facebook account. Someone posted a photo of a dog in lcs's T-shirt. It is really important. Personal data is a dangerous weapon against thousands of different people.
You are right. I think developers understand it very well, so they do all possible to provide security for their community members. 
Tobius

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:45:42 PM

You are right. I think developers understand it very well, so they do all possible to provide security for their community members. 

I think it Is the main key for success. Security and democracy are special features of this project that are a successful connection to be a happy user of this trading platform.
Brushan

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

I think it Is the main key for success. Security and democracy are special features of this project that are a successful connection to be a happy user of this trading platform.
Also, don't forget about the investment attraction. I have never met a successful and interesting project like this before.   
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

Hey, there is much talks about the successful pre-sale. I have a question about it. How long it will continue? I still haven't bought it.
Tobius

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

Also, don't forget about the investment attraction. I have never met a successful and interesting project like this before.   
I hope it be more and more successful day by day. This theme is very special for each member of our community...
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

Hey, there is much talks about the successful pre-sale. I have a question about it. How long it will continue? I still haven't bought it.
It is a pity. There is left 43 days. I don't think it is very much. Besides, probably there will be some changes in these terms, or maybe not.
Theraty

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

It is a pity. There is left 43 days. I don't think it is very much. Besides, probably there will be some changes in these terms, or maybe not.
Why do you think so? Will they extend the period of sales? It would wonderful. Everyone could get their opportunity to buy some tokens.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

Why do you think so? Will they extend the period of sales? It would wonderful. Everyone could get their opportunity to buy some tokens.
Oh, no. I don’t think so. They have already sold a big part of their tokens. If they keep it that way, they could finish sales much earlier.
Theraty

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

Oh, no. I don’t think so. They have already sold a big part of their tokens. If they keep it that way, they could finish sales much earlier.
Are you sure? It could be very said if I don't get what I want. Do they have some reserves tokens?
mothermole1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

Are you sure? It could be very said if I don't get what I want. Do they have some reserves tokens?
Of course, you just need to hurry up a little bit. I think they have reserved some tokens, but I am afraid it is not a very big amount. You really need to be faster.
Theraty

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:27:22 PM

Of course, you just need to hurry up a little bit. I think they have reserved some tokens, but I am afraid it is not a very big amount. You really need to be faster.
OMG. It makes me nervous. I really need to take this opportunity, because it is the most promising project on the market.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

OMG. It makes me nervous. I really need to take this opportunity, because it is the most promising project on the market.
LocalCoinSwap offers much more than any other exchange platform have ever could.  It just doesn't have any competitor on the market.
Theraty

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

LocalCoinSwap offers much more than any other exchange platform have ever could.  It just doesn't have any competitor on the market.
Yes, I think those exchanges that are popular now, soon will be forgotten. Maybe it seems impossible, but I really think so. Even Bancor could be forgotten
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

Hey. I'm new here. I want to know some information about the project.
Will anybody help me?
mothermole1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

Yes, I think those exchanges that are popular now, soon will be forgotten. Maybe it seems impossible, but I really think so. Even Bancor could be forgotten
It is true.  Users just will understand how many benefits you could get using this platform instead of many others. It is only a matter of time. 
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

Localcoinswap makes me happy)) There are so much information that I could use in my own business. This is a perfect service for successful business. 
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: