Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

I like this project honestly for investors and future holders of tokens.
What exactly do you mean, I do not understand? What exactly does "honest work" mean in what respect is this manifested?
The project team is completely open to future token holders, they have written about it in white paper more than once. All users and tokens holders will be able to directly influence decision making within the framework of the platform, as well as various dividend payment systems and much more.

I like the explanation you have. Looks like you understand the project and trust it. And I see things the same. It is good to say our opinion, so we can help other people who do not have enough experience.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andreea B O

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

The security system of the project is quite interesting. I hope it will work as they planned because this is the most important question for users.

Security today is very important. Before you think about how to make money in the crypto world, you have to think about how to protect them. For this reason, projects that offer additional security have guaranteed success.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:09:24 AM

The security system of the project is quite interesting. I hope it will work as they planned because this is the most important question for users.

the platform of localcoinswap is the online payment, instant and secured
Of course, the dev is planned for the security system this is very important and must it.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

the platform of localcoinswap is the online payment, instant and secured
Of course, the dev is planned for the security system this is very important and must it.
Finally there is a project or better say exchange that is more focused on users. From my personal view the exchanges have too much power over the user.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

And what exactly will be different This next stage from the previous one? Will new lots of coins appear for purchase?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

And what exactly will be different This next stage from the previous one? Will new lots of coins appear for purchase?
The developers said that for all the preliminary stages of the project (including the presale), 70 million tokens
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

The developers said that for all the preliminary stages of the project (including the presale), 70 million tokens
70,000,000: Maximum issuance of the Cryptoshares through the pre-ICO, presale and ICO period.
At the end of the crowdsale period all unsold Cryptoshares from this portion of the issuance are
destroyed to increase the value of remaining Cryptoshares.
Kheg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

70,000,000: Maximum issuance of the Cryptoshares through the pre-ICO, presale and ICO period.
At the end of the crowdsale period all unsold Cryptoshares from this portion of the issuance are
This means that it is likely that there are not enough tokens for ICO. Presley has collected too much excitement and all 70 million tokens have turned to 2.4 million dollars
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

This means that it is likely that there are not enough tokens for ICO. Presley has collected too much excitement and all 70 million tokens have turned to 2.4 million dollars
Very sorry! I really would like to buy coins of this platform in my pots. But I think that with the launch of ICO, the purchase of coins from participants will be available?
Kheg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Very sorry! I really would like to buy coins of this platform in my pots. But I think that with the launch of ICO, the purchase of coins from participants will be available?
Perhaps, but no one can answer you for sure ..
Most likely the developers will not be able to provide coins for purchase, but it is very likely that the work of the platform will be launched
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

Most likely the developers will not be able to provide coins for purchase, but it is very likely that the work of the platform will be launched
No, it's not true. On the road map only in June 2018, their early access to the platform will receive investors. That is, the opening of the platform has nothing to do with the beginning of ICO
Kheg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

No, it's not true. On the road map only in June 2018, their early access to the platform will receive investors. That is, the opening of the platform has nothing to do with the beginning of ICO
And why in this case do you need ICO? I thought ICO is the part of the project where you can buy coins and test the work of the platform ..
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

And why in this case do you need ICO? I thought ICO is the part of the project where you can buy coins and test the work of the platform ..
Ha ha, this is a true observation. That is, most likely nothing will change in these 13 hours? If this is true, then I will be disappointed
Kheg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

Ha ha, this is a true observation. That is, most likely nothing will change in these 13 hours? If this is true, then I will be disappointed
You just need to read in white paper that the developers are writing about this stage. It seems, this is the tenth page and further in order.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

You just need to read in white paper that the developers are writing about this stage. It seems, this is the tenth page and further in order.
in this section white paper you can find information about how the funds will be distributed during the time of ISO, as well as information about the softcap and hardcapof project
Kheg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

in this section white paper you can find information about how the funds will be distributed during the time of ISO, as well as information about the softcap and hardcapof project
A little later we will be able to find out this information for sure, but I have a feeling that the project team will not leave their participants without surprises.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

He did not talk about it, but at the same time he was right. No one can guarantee that the participants who have purchased the coins will remain in prosperity
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

He did not talk about it, but at the same time he was right. No one can guarantee that the participants who have purchased the coins will remain in prosperity
With what it can be connected? Do you think that with the same items that are spelled out in the article, what did I indicate?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

With what it can be connected? Do you think that with the same items that are spelled out in the article, what did I indicate?
It is logical that the developers try to protect themselves as much as possible from liability. Many factors, unfortunately, can not be controlled by them.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

It is logical that the developers try to protect themselves as much as possible from liability. Many factors, unfortunately, can not be controlled by them.
This is what, for example? I think that there are risks that they can control, this is primarily the working capacity of the platform
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: