Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

I think the team will be able to collect 65-75% of the hard cap. It will be a very good result. But I am afraid that there are a lot of competitors in this sphere. It will be hard for the team to become a leader.
I think it will get higher, maybe to 80% or even they will get sold out. Until now it is almost at 50% and 38 days left. It look very promising Smiley
I certainly hope that the ICO will finish ahead of schedule. That would be perfect. But the market is becoming unstable again. This can have a bad effect on token sales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

At the moment, I think it's one of the most profitable ICOs out there. I'm sure that your tokens will serve me well in the long run. The whole idea behind this is also pretty great. Can't find all that much info about the team, though.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

At the moment, I think it's one of the most profitable ICOs out there. I'm sure that your tokens will serve me well in the long run. The whole idea behind this is also pretty great. Can't find all that much info about the team, though.
We share same optimism, and about the project members I guess they are focused only on the work and project. I think it is best to visit telegram group ad there I'm sure you will find someone of the project members.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

We share same optimism, and about the project members I guess they are focused only on the work and project. I think it is best to visit telegram group ad there I'm sure you will find someone of the project members.
it is true if you want to find out more info from the latest project is better to join in his telegram because there is usually a team more active in providing info and most importantly accurate info from his team.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

it is true if you want to find out more info from the latest project is better to join in his telegram because there is usually a team more active in providing info and most importantly accurate info from his team.

yes of course you can see the progress of this project from telegram LCS and you can get more info there. LCS teams are always active in their telegram and usually they will provide new developments or other information from this LCS project.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

yes of course you can see the progress of this project from telegram LCS and you can get more info there. LCS teams are always active in their telegram and usually they will provide new developments or other information from this LCS project.
join the telegram is indeed very nice to know the development of LCS project, let alone the project was very nice and had a team that was always responsible, they are always active to give you the latest news from this project.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:07:52 AM

join the telegram is indeed very nice to know the development of LCS project, let alone the project was very nice and had a team that was always responsible, they are always active to give you the latest news from this project.
surely there will be no doubt investors to join this project let alone the team is always active in providing info about this project.and success will definitely be achieved by this project.
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

I don't understand how the airdrop works in this project. Can someone please enlighten me. thanks!
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

surely there will be no doubt investors to join this project let alone the team is always active in providing info about this project.and success will definitely be achieved by this project.
I agree with your opinion, by having an active team, it also can make investors more confident with this project.
Let us support this project until the project can achieve success.

Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

I agree with your opinion, by having an active team, it also can make investors more confident with this project.

Indeed this LCS will be a big project and growing rapidly, the performance of a solid team will definitely provide good results for the future. In social media and also telegram always active to promote LCS. LCS deserves to go forward.
greed098

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

Do you have a website
please give me a link

https://ico.localcoinswap.com/r/ULE5983
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

Beside that you can also visit the telegram group and there find out the latest news about the project and also speak with some of team members if you have any questions.
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

The team works very well. But, unfortunately, investors ' activity decreased. and I'm not sure the project will get a hardcap ahead of schedule.  It's a little frustrating.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:00:22 AM

The team works very well. But, unfortunately, investors ' activity decreased. and I'm not sure the project will get a hardcap ahead of schedule.  It's a little frustrating.
do not easily despair, we must remain optimistic that the target can be achieved.
We must also provide support for this project, at least with the support that we provide can make all the team so much more vibrant.

NDX-AKA

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

do not easily despair, we must remain optimistic that the target can be achieved.
We must also provide support for this project, at least with the support that we provide can make all the team so much more vibrant.
We did have to remain convinced that success can be achieved.
and you are right with the support that we give this could make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
quiettoad

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

Over half of the tokens have been sold, and there's still over a month to go. More local language telegram channels are coming soon. Not looking bad.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

The project is very high-profile and has attracted enough attention of both investors and crypto enthusiasts
Half of the required amount has already been collected and 31 days before the end of the ICO. I have no doubt that the team will be able to collect the hardcap
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

The project is very high-profile and has attracted enough attention of both investors and crypto enthusiasts
Half of the required amount has already been collected and 31 days before the end of the ICO. I have no doubt that the team will be able to collect the hardcap
This is not surprising, the idea of the project is simply gorgeous and the platform itself will be very popular among crypto-currency traders and investors. That's what a lot of people really need.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

This is not surprising, the idea of the project is simply gorgeous and the platform itself will be very popular among crypto-currency traders and investors. That's what a lot of people really need.
The problem of modern centralized bridge is very serious and no one wants to solve it. Someone has to do it and take precedence among trading platforms with cryptocurrency
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

The problem of modern centralized bridge is very serious and no one wants to solve it. Someone has to do it and take precedence among trading platforms with cryptocurrency
Given the increasing interest in cryptocurrency and in particular to trade it, it is safe to say that sooner or later centralized exchanges will not be able to serve such a number of people.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: