Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

After all, the platform does have good advantages over existing centralized exchanges. Really wanted to what is described in the white paper was really brought to life
Centralized exchanges will cease to exist in the near future , they will not stand the competition with decentralized exchanges like this
Well, they will continue their work, just lose a lot of their clients, trading volumes will be significantly reduced and therefore the exchange will have little income.
With each passing day, technology is becoming more and more complex and progressive. If the exchanges do not keep up with the overall development of the cryptocurrency and the growing interest in it, alas, they will simply disappear
I fully agree with you , this platform is a completely new generation that will combine a lot of cryptocurrency assets on one platform, it's time to do something global that will be able to unite all cryptocurrency traders in one place)
I think the main advantage of this platform is accessibility. Today, none of the exchanges can boast of sufficient accessibility and clarity for novice traders. The procedure of registration in the input of funds to the exchange takes too long
Very good thing that you do not need too much trouble with the documents to create a stock account.  and with the withdrawal of funds will not be any problems. The platform will support a lot of currencies that can not but rejoice
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Judging by the excitement around the project we are waiting for a really high quality product
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

Judging by the excitement around the project we are waiting for a really high quality product
What do you mean by hype? I do not argue that the project is quite well-known in the cryptocurrency community but I do not observe any special hype around it
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

What do you mean by hype? I do not argue that the project is quite well-known in the cryptocurrency community but I do not observe any special hype around it
Look how many people involved in the bounty  company, see how fast was assembled soft cap, make a note of activity on social networks and the issue will disappear by itself)
Tobius

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

Look how many people involved in the bounty  company, see how fast was assembled soft cap, make a note of activity on social networks and the issue will disappear by itself)
Progress is certainly there, at the moment the developers have collected 33% of the total funds. I think the hard cap is still to be harvested.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

Progress is certainly there, at the moment the developers have collected 33% of the total funds. I think the hard cap is still to be harvested.
If so many people are interested in this project means they need it , then they really do not like the modern centralized exchanges and they are waiting for a completely new approach to cryptocurrency trading
Tobius

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

If so many people are interested in this project means they need it , then they really do not like the modern centralized exchanges and they are waiting for a completely new approach to cryptocurrency trading
Everything else personally I have not met so extensive and multifunctional trading platforms with such a huge functionality.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

Everything else personally I have not met so extensive and multifunctional trading platforms with such a huge functionality.
It's not even an exchange, it's like some sort of community-driven trading platform. These voting and other very interesting pieces of this project
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

Look how many people involved in the bounty  company, see how fast was assembled soft cap, make a note of activity on social networks and the issue will disappear by itself)
It's not even an exchange, it's like some sort of community-driven trading platform. These voting and other very interesting pieces of this project
The most important thing is that the exchange meets the basic requirements of uninterrupted operation and maximum possible security. If it is not, no other innovations will not help her
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

Look how many people involved in the bounty  company, see how fast was assembled soft cap, make a note of activity on social networks and the issue will disappear by itself)
The most important thing is that the exchange meets the basic requirements of uninterrupted operation and maximum possible security. If it is not, no other innovations will not help her
I would have no doubt that the development team will use the best developments to ensure maximum safety and correct operation of the platform
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

I would have no doubt that the development team will use the best developments to ensure maximum safety and correct operation of the platform
It remains to wait a bit for the launch of the platform is planned for August 2018 . Let's wait and hope we see the trading platform of the future)
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

It remains to wait a bit for the launch of the platform is planned for August 2018 . Let's wait and hope we see the trading platform of the future)
Investors will get access to the platform even earlier
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

I know, investors will be able to test the platform in June. We will wait for good trading volumes and token growth)
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

I know, investors will be able to test the platform in June. We will wait for good trading volumes and token growth)
I would very much like to finally have a decent trading platform, which is devoid of the disadvantages of centralized exchanges.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop
LilBoby

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: